What's the most effective way to win a fight against someone that is a better fighter than you?

What's the most effective way to win a fight against someone that is a better fighter than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toWPVtWpzwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

Shoot him in the dick

finger his asshole

Run away like a fagg

Stab

headnut

I'm from England.

/thread

Fight dirty. Use weapons start off with a kick to the nuts

pic related is an excelent way

Pocket sand

Fight dirty. Kick him in the god damn dick. Grab his fucking balls and pull as hard as you can.

simple. cheat

bring a gun

Gouge eyes or grab dick/balls and twist/pull.

surprise and fighting dirty. keep your hands up so they cant hit your face, and look for patterns in how they move that you can exploit.
mainly, though, fighting is just practice

/thread

Take off all your clothes and run at him. He will not want to get into a grappling situation, or close to you at all actually.

People will probably never fight with you again

Punch him in the throat and strangle him. Seriously everyone loses their shit when they can't breathe.

Bring a better weapon and/or bring more people

sage

dress in camo and drop bear that muthafuck

requesting the gif with the nigger and the man taking his clothes off

Pretty much this. If someone is attacking you, there's no shame in fighting dirty. Go for the eyes, groin, throat, knees. Just try disable him and run your bitch ass away.

shoot them in the head with a shotgun, works pretty well.

Dont let him intimidate you.
Dont swing wide, throw proper hooks.
If you are stronger, get in close, wrap him in a bear hug and throw him to the ground. Sometimes this knocks them out if they smack their head, if not, make sure you end up on top and just start hammer fisting his mouth.

Go to America, buy a gun, and then shoot him in the dick.

The only real way to beat them is pocket sand

use a weapon

A brick to the back of the head.

Punch first, punch hard.

Aim for eyes, don't aim for the jaw because you'll probably cut your hand on his teeth.

If you end up grappling, grab his dick and twist it.

Don't kick, unless you know what you're doing, and you don't. Keep your legs at shoulder length distance apart and maintain a decent base.

Seriously though, just fight dirty. Pull ears, pull hair, punch to the throat. There is no such thing as an honourable fight

Have sand in your pocket all the time, if someone attacks you, you throw the sand in his eyes and punch him hard as you can.

Pocket sand is very effective.

Don't fight. Fighting is for niggers.

360 and walk away

This.
Also:
Most people are shit in an actual fight. They think watching GoT and Breaking Bad gave them insider experience.
Grab a nigger, punch his throat. Do it like you would a dog.

literally why we invented weapons

Suck his dick

Good luck with that, Mr UFC
When you're out in the world in 5 years when you're 18, you'll be in for a shock.

Surprise attack to neck (straight forward), groin. If you can hit from behind, aim for the kidneys and hit hard. You can youtube pretty easy and effective krav maga moves that will basically lock your enemy to the ground and let you do what ever you want.

this.
die with honour or live dirty

im 29 years old and been in plenty of fights.
most people throw wide haymakers that are slow and sloppy.
most people also dont know what to do if you're right on top of them. So you wrap them up, pick them in the air and slam them as hard as you can, it stuns them long enough to get on top and start fucking their face up.

honestly willing to bet you've never been in a fight.

STRIKE FIRST. And then follow up immediately with a flurry to thw head and don't stop until people pull you off

When the fight starts, literally shit in your pants. The smell will disorient him, and when he least expects it, reach down, grab a fistful of feces and force it into his face. Hopefully his mouth will be open.

Eyes, nose, throat or groin and don't be in the same spot for more than a couple of seconds. Just keep moving man and take your shots when you can. And whatever the fuck you do, don't go to ground in a street fight. Youll get yourself killed. Good luck user.

take off your pants and underwear, piss or poop on your hands and start speaking in tongue and yelling, if you can make yourself foam at the mouth as well.

Only if the guy is a nigger and has his pack of wild niggers there. Even then, fighting will get him killed because if he starts to win, they'll jump him.

Walawalwalawalawalawala while shaking furiously transcending into your astral form, while shitting and pissing yourself

Do what all people with inferior skills do, select Bastion and go in a corner, turret mode and camp all day.

Eyes, nose, groin, solar plexus any weak spots go for it.

Train jiujitsu and take him down and choke him out. The vast majority of people have no clue how to ground fight.

I'd give the same advice regardless of
Nigger bashing or not. I know my white friends would curb stomp someone if I was in a grapple with them. Unfortunately there are no rules is a street fight. You gotta hit soft targets and get away.

BJJ

This is terrible advice. Never fight on the ground outside a ring with rules. Go back to your ufc dvd's my man.

Wat? Your advice is to learn BJJ in response to me saying avoid the ground? Are you retarded?

Get completely naked and start shitting. Nobody wants to fight a shitting naked dude. Win

if i realy would hate someone stronger than me , find out where he lives , follow him at night (dress like nobody can identify you) , throw with fullpower fine sharp metal shavings (in his eyes (nobody should witness its your shavings and trace back to you) and beat him half dead or kill

Fighting fair is for pussies. It all boils down to who won... If you used a fist or a metal pipe to crush a guy, you still won

dunno if anyone said it but

dont, run away
or join an Ameteur Boxing Club for a season. Learn how to throw a punch, and take one.

get distance than run.

Hit his vital spots quicker than he can

Maybe try tear gas/pepper spray or a tazer.

dont go for th e dick, personally, when i have alot of adrenaline, getting hit there only pisses me off more

It's not the gun that's a problem. They just don't have penises in England.

anyone can kick a guys knees in, it requires almost no force

glass him

kick the kneecap in

put ur leg behind his and push trip him over

if he doesnt bring u down with him start strike kicking him in the head as hard as u can

if he brings u down dont get on ur back but back out

use diplomacy use words patiance undertanding consideration; avoid

fuck his girl

be water my friend

weapons in a fist fight

Try to spear tackle him. Once your on the floor you will have a much better chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=toWPVtWpzwQ
Sincerely, The Internet Ninja

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Throw pepper in your eyes and then mace yourself.Then rub icy hot on your balls.
Sure way to entertain your enemies.
Livestream so we can see it.

>Lure into a sense of false security.
>Spike drink
>Lock in basement
>Thin him out and force him to watch sissy hypno
>Slowly work on making him femme
>Have him suck you dick while you show him pictures of his former self
>When reduced to tears pop anal cherry
>After your done using him pimp out for extra cash

Sucker punch. pussy move, but it'll at least give you a fighting chance. go for the eyes, ears, mouth, groin, inner thighs, kidneys, etc etc etc. Alternatively, fuckin stab the dude. If you don't carry a knife on your person at all times, you're already fucking up. Just stab him once in the forearm with all your might and the fight is over.

clap his ears at the same time with your palms, confused, orientated, dazed,like the guy just ate a flashbang.

do whatever after that.

Shoot him.

If he's a better fighter but he can't grapple for shit and is lighter then you than you might win by ramming into him and pounding him into submission on the ground.

If he's both better and stronger your only hope is a cheap shot, holding a roll coins in your hand or some shit like that.

Sucker punch in in the nose, then sweep his legs won't be hard and kick him in the face till he doesn't move, win

gun

trident ii nuclear war head launched from a vangaurd nuclear class submarine circulating in the indian ocean

>on standby

>beep...

>beep..

>bleep

And after that go for the eyes

you dont fight losing fights. tldr : you dont.

this post has good advice
hopefully he can throw a punch..
dont twist his dick thats fucking gay..
knock his balls like a front door
honestly though if the fight goes to the ground you better scramble the fuck back up
also dont think about leg spacing too much..
you cant just tell someone to spread their legs for good balance if they dont even know what good balance is..

Im seeing some Krav Maga here. KIDA!

>guns
>police
>having someone else thats an even better fighter than him fight instead
>aiming for balls and eyes

kneecap of fucking course

a gun

Assuming your life and/or property is in direct and immediate danger.

Kick in the man berries till you hear a pop.

A handful of sand of fine dust.

I was going to say pocket sand too. Both back pockets, you don't know if the first will be effective. And a medium sized rock (fits in your palm) to bust him over the head/mouth with a few times while he's floundering. Toss the rock in the river when you're done.
Make him scared of you and other people won't fuck with you.

Murder em in their sleep.

this is a pretty common sense answer, should have been instinctive for you.... use a fuckin weapon, pick up a stick or a club n hit him with it. as the old saying goes "if ya can't lick em'.. brick em'..."

Anyone know name? I think I know this chick.

Are you trying to beat him, or trying to break your hand? A broken hand leaves you defenseless. Never strike the head with a closed fist. The object is to accelerate the skull so it impacts the brain floating within it. This is best accomplished with a heavy blow from the heel of the palm.

or take the rock this guy's talking about n put it in a long tube sock, then swing the sock like a nunchuku till u bust him up good, just don't hit yourself