On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 3 beautiful girl (like pic rel) which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1000kcal and 0,5l of water each day ). Only you have the knife and 3m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one, fruitless tree, surrounded by lifeless salt water (because of the oil spill). Weather is sunny most time.

How you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343853/Woman-living-water-diet-stops-day-47-realizing-encouraging-starve-death.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain the food and water part again in American without being a worthless europoor?

Eat the girl on the left and the girl on the right. Drink their blood. Have sexual intercourse with the middle girl until boat arrives and I've survived + got my dick wet.

fuck the chicks with my friend. then kill and eat them. so we will survive.

pretty sure op just wants to hear about dudes eatin hot chix

I'd kill myself, OP. You should do the same.

Hunt fishies. Food problem solved. We can drink the fishy blood

why eat fish when you can eat pussy?

I cut our calorie intake so that there's enough for us all to survive the full 3 weeks. We'll live, just a few kg lighter.

homosexual

Live off of their breast milk. Done.

>fucks 3 hot, slim chicks
>homosexual
Alright bud

start making a raft from the one tree, use the knife and the rope, do my best to try to make the raft without cutting the rope, try to ration the supplies by starting day one with everyone fasting, get friend to work on creating a cup of some sort to hold more water, when cup is complete create a funnel to catch evaporating salt water during the day to condensate up through the funnel and down into another cup, once raft successfully finished attempt to swim it beyond the oil water and attempt to fish, try to find some dried pants we could rub against a rock with a stick to start a fire

Food for 2 persons and 3 weeks = food for only you 6 weeks.

You didn't mention anything about fucking them. All you said was you'd cut food intake and you'd all survive for 3 weeks. For not mentioning you'd fuck at least one of those sluts proves you're a homosexual.

Kill friend, impregnate all three girls, feed everyone every 3 days.

I forgot, also try to get the girls to configure a shelter, and sleeping arrangements that would be comfortable to fuck the shit out of my best friend and I

For thinking that fucking the sluts doesn't go without saying makes YOU the fag

fag

>hurt durr autism durr

Faggot

Keep telling yourself that you fucking homosexual.

We both know Sup Forums is filled with faggots and whiteknight betas who get 0 pussy. To prove one's alpha, one must say one's alpha.

>but that's fucking wrong

>0,5l of water each day on a desert island, sunny most of the time
>survive

Choose one, you fucking retard.

You die.
The food? Sure, you can work that. That's not a problem, you could even starve for the 6 weeks completely and would probably turn out alive enough for the rescue to come.
0,5l of water per day? On a sunny island?
You die. Soon. The tree doesn't matter.

>not knowing how to greentext
>implying I'm wrong

Fuck off, newfag.

You have enough food/water for 1 person for 6 weeks, and rescue comes in 6 weeks? The answer is simple. Kill everyone and await rescue.

>I'm pretty sure I green texted just fine
>cuz it green you butt hurt faggot
>I'm not implying your wrong
>im telling you that you're fucking wrong you no pussy getting beta sack of shit

And fuck their dead bodies of course.

tell my best friend to get to work building a raft while I go work on making a shelter for us with the 3 girls, go fuck the three girls until my dick is raw and I can't cum anymore, go to sleep, try to sneak as many rations as I can immediately while everyone is alseep and hide them somewhere burried, tell no one, continue to fuck girls, keep sneaking rations and fucking the girls until they starve, or until we can fish with raft and devise a plan to filter salt water into fresh water via condensation

Same thing

then you're eating slutty pussy filled with 69 other guys' cum you dumb niggerfaggot.

There is enough water for 1 person for 6 weeks. If there are 5 people alive, each person has enough water for roughly 8-9 days. Can you last 33 days without water?

Drink every other day, or every third day

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343853/Woman-living-water-diet-stops-day-47-realizing-encouraging-starve-death.html

You can extract water from your own urine and the food you eat. Also, there's probably fish in the sea, and wildlife on the island so it'd be pretty difficult to die, unless you're a total fucking retard.

Only for the first week, before they start rotting.

Bear Grylls, is that you?

6 weeks, 4 people, kill, and fuck one a week. Fap for last 2 weeks

>implying maggot slime/feces isn't good for lubrication

Also, you could still eat the maggots. It'd be pretty easy to survive tbh

5 people

Hatefuck girls for 1 day. Kill them. Use saltwater to preserve the meat.
Use their skin, along with tree and rope to make a tent of some kind to block out the sun. Use their skulls as bowls to catch rainwater or condensation for that matter. Make small raft thing, and fishingrods from the tree. Use girls blingbling or teeth as bait.
Hang out with best friend for 6 weeks, look forward to eating frozen pizzas and smoke weed in 6 weeks. Contemplate life.

I asked if you could survive WITHOUT water, and you cited an article about a woman who was on a diet of ONLY water...

Seems a bit irrelevant.

Kill one of the bitchs and make other 2 eat her so after this one of the bitchs eat the second bitch. So we can have fun with bitchs all the time.

Let me re-quote myself

You can extract water from your own urine and the food you eat.

If you cant get fresh water on an island you need to watch more survivorman

underrated

Are you going to kill and fuck yourself m8?

take everything for my self and if the girls want to eat or drink they have to suck and fuck first.

>explain the food and water part again in American without being a worthless europoor?

Not only are Americans too stupid to switch to the objectively superior metric systen, but they can't even use the internet to convert units? Damn, you fat fucks are as dumb as everyone says.

Force the girls to fuck you for a little food and water. Leave the rest for yourself.