White boys will be extinct

White boys will be extinct

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

99.9% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct.

Lol ok

i don't mind, i like black men more than white guys and that's coming from a white guy.
then again, i'm a sissy cockreceiver so what do i know

same, i love my bbc masters

Clean him up.

you're obviously a scientist...snicker...

black people are the original scientists, white people were created by blacks

dont believe me? look it up.

So will black boys if y'all keep impregnating white women you dumb niggers.

Enjoy those aids and herpes bitch.

That's incorrect. Niggers can't even fill out a job application properly let alone know anything about science. Try again nigger.

i tried to explain that to a nig, they dont get it.

Dumb niggers think white + black = black, but it = half cast.

Thanks for the laugh, the heartiest of chuckles was had.

have already impregnated my white wife with 4 white children. now to just raise them with the hate of nigs instilled and my work will be done.

Lol, I'm fine with my cock size.

No way would I become a nigger for a couple of inches.

OP is right,white bois keep fucking each other

No we won't, we will kill all you dark skins wayyyy before that happens

- Black mans inpregnate white girls = baby can be black or white
- White mans inpregnate white girls = baby will be white
- No one inpregnate black girls = no black babyes.

Now following this logic solve this puzzle of which race will be extinct first btard.

It doesn't matter if you get a white bitch pregnant or asian or latina or anything people will still look at that peice of shit as a niglet and think of that women as her options were limited or just born with a loose pussy. It doesn't matter people will always stare and think damn... her parents must of disowned her.

Not to mention intellectual superiority in the white race. Dick size won't conquer shit. take your internet ego elsewhere, preferably back to the cotton fields.

said the white trollfag.

And then.... science happened
thehindu.com/sci-tech/a-boon-for-same-sex-couples-stem-cells-from-adult-skin-can-be-used-to-make-sperm-and-egg-cells-researchers-show/article6921999.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

the majority of indoeuropeans are sandniggers

shhhhh, don't tell the dumb niggers this. we're trying to extinct the niggers by making them think they're successfully making us extinct! well, it's not like they could understand anyway, amirite fellow white man?

- Black mans inpregnate white girls = baby can be black or white
- White mans inpregnate white girls = baby will be white
- White mans inpregnate black girls = baby can be white or black
- Black mans DO NOT inpregnate black girls = no black babyes.

So, be proud to have a white gf means you are proud to let your own race being extinct.

With those small balls, you couldn't even breed your own kind.

I mean, why do niggers want to produce. You niggers aren't good people, not smart, you offer absolutely nothing to the future and the production of technology. You don't like to work cry about everything and every body, shitty fucking attitudes and the nigger off spring and the same shit gene. The last invention was some nigger grinding up nuts to make peanut butter and it was a huge accomplishment that was about 500 years ago and you niggers do nothing else... yea sure you're good at sports but who wouldn't be good at sports if that's all you do all day is fuck, play basketball and kill and cry? Don't produce you niggers cause more that 70% of crime world wide.

You fucking niggers try so hard to get with a white girl to leave your black queen... if black people love themselves so much stick to your own monkey bitches leave the white girls be.

I'll be happy to hear when they are killed trying to show how much they hate niggers. Pussy white boys

Those are some cute little balls you got there. Come back when they drop. Pick a better pic if you wanna troll.

that would require effort and organization on the part of the nig , something to which the black man lacks. i remain worry free.

fuck need,.. need a white girl to leave that black queen wit nice her n mocha skins meh nigga. f f f f f f f fuck meh niga i bet dat bitches ass b fire doe.

This coming for someone who claims whites are intellectually superior. Shut the fuck up. I've been smarter than every white boy I've ever met. Except for one. Funny enough, he isn't afraid of or hates people of color. How enlightened of him. Your claim of intellectual superiority is bullshit

they dont have to show the hate, they just have to let it influence decision making.

niggers are pack hunters and are scared of a 1v1 fight.. and will run if they see too many people around the nigger. If the nigger is with a white girl the nigger will run to save his worthless life and will find a excuse to tell his white bitch why he rans and call the white women boo to feel special. the nigger volcabularies isn't that good and will not find a decent word to communicate properly with the modern world.

Nigger please...

Shhh don't let the dumb white boys know how stupid you really are...oops too late I guess

Niggers make everyone hate them all on there own. They're good at fucking up.. that's the only thing they are good at.

Well considering within the next couple thousand years everything will be dead but some basically invincible micro-organisms, I don't give to fuck.

You fail in your biology class on evolution.

Fuck off nigger

Was that your big come back nigger? you have a group of friends yelling running around howling like monkey's in tree's?

Fuck em up bois

ts23.freets3.net:10612

Is it because the white girl finally smartened up and stopped believing that bullshit hype of drawings that are on her side of the memes. How about you go to Walmart and take some pictures of those white people. That meme would look a whole lot different now wouldn't it. Kek

Why are you so obsessed with white boys?
Inferiority complex?

yes you so smart, you get trolled in very smart way. i go now!

>blacks
>race has better genetics for large genitals
>race has a evolutionary resistance to melanoma
>race has instinctual advantage of violence
>race able to survive in any level of economic diversity
>true master race

Too bad they're too stupid to actually collate against the white man. Enjoy your rap music, gang violence, and perpetual poverty. Until you overcome the ghetto culture you all perpetuate, whitey will be just fine.

"Didn't fit"
I sense some bullshittery

Doesn't take a whole lot of organization to put a pussy white boy in his place. That's why you don't hear any of that bull shit you are spewing irl. You only see it here on Sup Forums and any other site you cucks make to help you feel better

/thread

damn it feels good to be a white man

i mean it would be nice to live nigger free for awhile.. back to when the streets look clean and people had respect for the land but since niggers are here its all fucked up and it they don't get to fuck it up its racist. People move to nicer places to stay away from niggers but they see something nice and they want it but can't help themselves but to destroy it. Africa is a beautiful place but the niggers landed on it and are fucking that up also.

Clearly you've never used a condom.

ergo, white girls will be extinct, and there will only be mudskins to fuck

I live in a pretty gated/secluded community, worst that's ever been here was a couple sandniggers, but they were pretty chill.

>You fail in your biology class on evolution
Says the user glorifying eugenics. Himmler over here is going to post skull measurements next

>Black mans inpregnate white girls = baby can be black or white
lol, wut?

money speaks louder than words.

>bbc meme

The dick look like shit

Should I?

Whatchu talkin bout cracka

That chart is very wrong, asians make a fuck load more than whites lol #NiceTry

Yeah. Unless you want to contract aids/give that bitch you're fucking a reason to claim all your money.

oh so racism is dead? nobody says racist shit anymore? awesome. now we can finally move on. let em also add that being aggro with text isnt something new, font does not intimidate so settle down d'ondre.

Look white buy who is better looking better body and bigger dick

The cure to aids is a bullet to the head, same goes for pregnancy. No life is important. So why use condoms do you really care to breath that much?

See a hot black girl is like black people tipping at a restaurant it doesn't happen.

If I could get away with killing the odd slut here and there, I would. But it's difficult to pull off unless you're in some nigger's 3rd world cuntry

Income is not equivalent to wealth.

Sorry he already doing what he was born to do

Let's just put it this way.. you nigger's aren't smart we already went over that. So it doesn't matter on how much we try to educate you on how stupid you are you won't listen because it's not in your genetics to learn. only thing that runs is your shit gene is fuck, kill, rob, loot, cry, bitch, make excuses, don't work, talk about how much black is better than everyone else but will leave black queen for white bitch, and collect welfare. i'm done here its pointless.

I refuse to believe that it is difficult to perform a well thought and timely planned homicide in any first world country.

black boy will live in mud hut without white boy

population control LOL

How did you infer that from what I wrote, stupid? Your average white boy is a scared piece of shit that does not have the balls to say the stupid shit you write on here....get it? Is that dumbed down enough for you imbecile?

Black boys stink

Definitely not white