deep web..

Go to silkroad on the deep web, heres how u do it:
1.Install TOR.
2.Find the silk road id.
3.Hve fun :-)

/thread.

xD Sup Forums is shallow web of deep web you can sell here

Any vendors you would recommend?

I have tor but idk how to find those sites wots silk road id?

you got someone who sells drugs and ask him to get some LSD for you in Germany it's around 15 €

Expensive plus its shit of drug my friend went braindead after using it few times man fuck that

Heroin is better option

Im gonna find the id :-D

Go see Phish. Buy in parking lot.

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion

This faggot has no idea what he's talking about

OP here, all I've ever done was smoke weed forever. I just want to try something else for once because this is getting old. I've researched LSD a bit, so I'm know what I'm getting into. It just seems as if it's really hard to find.

Ask a friend who takes drugs? Network man how old are you ?

I dont actualy recomend LSD becuse it is dangeriosly deadly, heroin is a better choice.

19, all the people here act like they're the baddest mf ever for smoking weed. All anyone does is do pills as well.

Ask your weed dealer num nuts

But dealer does not sell it.

Im a virgin that has never taked any drugs :-(

Lol was my generation was like the guinea pigs for ketamine, my bladder will never recover

Summer

Ask him anyway he may have the connection

>This faggot has no idea what he's talking about
>Doesn't know he's getting baited
ayyylmao

Kek

i wouldnt recommend LSD because of all dem RC's around nowadays. People sell you dragonfly as LSD, but you can actually OD die from the first. Just an warning. Lots of RC can be sold on a blotter

Well ill smoke some fucking paint today!

If you'd like to get exterminated

What do those words mean? I feel like I'm reading moon runes.

Yeah I've heard about people doing that. That's one reason I'm a little keen on the idea. I just want to know if there's any trusted source that I could go by.

You're probably better off with mushrooms on your first try anyway acid can be..... a strain to maintain sanity

See your ex bf

keked

Silk Road has been compromised, any faggot who has been on deep Web for more than 10 minutes knows that

Kek

if you are anywhere in Europe you can try magic mushrooms instead of LSD... the effect is basically the same (Psilocybin is the chemical). you can get a growing box legally from online shops in Holland, which can give you 3 to 4 harvests of 20+ mushrooms for around 35€ ... just depends where you live they dont send everywhere ... but you can always ak on the website

with mushrooms you have more control on how high you want to get
1.2 dryed mushrooms is like ready tipsy and ready to party talkative ...like MDMA a bit

4 to 6 compares to a strong weed trip

above 8 u get LSD like hallucinations

top kek

I'll never understand why anyone would ever do this.

In my Country it's free too test your drugs, and it's completely anonymous

Make friends with Chemists. Simple. Who do you think is the kind of person with the knowledge to synthesize it to begin with?

Just another quite night in

ask DJs or anyone into making music.

In England I can pick them not an hour from my house in like spring autumn after heavy rainfall

Lol. I heard about the one guy who had a whole silo going with his operation back in 2000. Him getting busted decreased the availability immensely.

kek , synthesising is kinda difficult u know

Kek

Just ask .. if you have good friends, they have acid.
My last trip was Monday, fucking beautiful with 200µ

Just why

>8

Heheh no gloves guess they haven't been dropped yet

>mfw all my plugs don't even hook me up with LSD, but when they do it they "forgot I asked them"

All I have are fuck boys on my end too. Shit is depressing as fuck. I really wouldn't mind tripping balls, but I guess my money isn't good enough or they're all selfish asses.

Harsh deeds, try offering to buy them some aswel

Brew it yourself of course!

Lol I failed chemistry, there's no way I would even be able to do that.

Not OP but where would you get said chemicals?

where abouts are you?

Whenever I buy molly or bud from them I always smoke them out/offer to invite them to a party. That's my problem with it all. 9/10 times, they come with me and we have a good time. It's just when LSD is brought up, it's a huuuge problem.

they are the same species but different genera. nature growing ones I've seen were generally smaller .
e.g.: Ps. Cubana, which you buy online can grow quite big 15cm (8cm dry )and is as potent as a handful of the smaller ones you pick in the park

Just pick any high rated ones. Read the reviews, you cant really go wrong

East Germany

Excuse me

This user

It is more illegal though so it could be that but if you're buying Mandy from them I'd of thought they'd trust you. Are you like super awkward ?

>2016
>silkroad
great tip m8 :^)

You'd need a proper chemist , that looks very simplified but still very complicated. Would not want any acid made by amateurs using that guide

I'd recomend trying shrooms before LSD. The experience is similar, but LSD lasts quite long and if you are not used to psychedelics it can be really tiring.

If you are in Europe, Zamnesia sells shrooms on the clearnet.

Also, if you just want to test a new drug, MDMA can be a good pick (most of the people I spoke to said their 1st time on MDMA was one of the best of their lives)

Last advice : ALWAYS test your drugs (ppl can sell you NBOME instead of LSD, Speed or meth instead of MDMA, etc...). You can buy test kits on the clearnet for under 10$

Right, there were two guys running that operation, and they were William Leonard Pickard and Clyde Apperson.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clyde_Apperson

I'm three years in a BSc in Organic Chemistry at Uni at the moment and it really isn't that difficult to wrap your head around the synthesis if you actually understand the science behind the processes. It just flies over the layman's head though.

Gonna trip balls later today. I need some advice on what to watch and listen to after I come back at my friend's house

Any faggits wanna help ?

I'm not awkward, but I'm super introverted. I'll only really speak when spoken to. Could that be a real reason though?

try magic mushrooms instead they're 100% easier to get your hands on.

or ask the guy who sells you weed if he knows anyone.

on a related note, Don't take it and go to cinema.
I spilt popcorn on the floor and got into my head that the white of it was the floor, and all the black around it was bugs.
That was a fun eternity spent crouching in the dark trying to avoid a fate like pic related.

Best movie ever on acid : Into the Void. You will literally live the movie. The scene where the actor is shot is a bit traumatizing though
I heard 2001 space odissey is nice to watch high too.

For the music, I find psytrance very fitting (Veni Vici, Balikali, ...). I usually put a youtube automated mix during my trip or make a playlist with severall 2hour mix. But, in the end, pick something you enjoy. I kind of dislike songs with a lot of lyrics though

youtube.com/watch?v=MDUiLqtKG5s

dont forget bags of different tastes of gummi bears for after the trip

Hey OA

I prefer sliced fruits on the comedown. I usually have sliced apples & tangerine waiting for me in the fridge

>How does one acquire LSD?

Difficult to find these days.

> heroin is better than LSD

yeah, let's just ask all the dead junkies about that. oh, funny.. they aren't saying anything.

because they're on better boards.

I have some LSD. It just costs 10£!

THIS

i also have some bromo dragonfly

underrated post

hey friendo, just noticed you're a kiddo and wanted to give you a hint; kill yourself, kiddo. XDXDXD

Type in what you are looking for in the searchfield on the fucking browser, there's a bar right when you start it what the fuck?

Parking lot of a Phish concert, just make sure the doses are not bunk. Don't ever buy drugs from the niggers either, they're totally going to be bunk.

There's always one

Maybe

Let's just have one drug thread, if we split, both will go 404 pretty fast.

>in Germany it's around 15 €
You also can get it for 10€. But I rather would pay 15€ than get some NBOMe

know any places where I could get shroom spores to grow my own little garden? I've done some searching but I don't know which sites to trust

azarius.net/

Dont go to the fucking silk road that place has be raided more times than your mum. Go to a place called Agora and before your pay use a website called the BitCoin fog. They usally come in like week in a birthday card or a dvd or somthing