s/fur got any dragons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcUgslf9kGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saved some from last night lol

Sadly thats all i have

u can also post Furries

Boom

if this thread dies. someone else can maybe post a new thread. i am pretty bad OP :) and i am out of fur

Posters: 2
Page: 1
>Tfw you've forced your underage cancer onto this board

Well atleast i made it to ten

A

AU

AUT

AUTI

AUTIS

AUTISM

Fucking furries, every single fucking day here.

Okay, we get it, you're furries, you've been posting this shit for years on end, this shit got old a long time ago, why do you all never fucking stop?

You too

M

MR

Why are you here?

Hanging out in fur threads is the gateway drug to becoming a furfag yourself. You think I always was a furfag? I started just like you, being annoying in fur threads.

MRS

MRSA

Not sure if starship or....

Not that I'm aware of, no. I just use that as my starter cause I'm a fucking gay namefag.

This would be my starter mate, ill let you in on a little secret....
>i am king tiger user
>nissananon
>mclaren user
>rebel shark user
>airforce furfag
>spiderman

mrsa is scary af.

hey dash, How's life?

Good to know.

Would be better if I could fucking sleep for once, but apparently my mind says that 3 hours is enough for me. And you?

I fucking know right? The worst thing ive ever accidentally searched from curiosity

People recognize my typing style....and they call me out...

That's great, sweetheart. I don't know or care because I ignore shitposters. But you're not shitposting now, so that's good I guess.

Damn.
How's your uncle?

Search clostridium dificile. That's even more scary if you own young animals.

No idea. My grandma is still down in Florida with her sister, no news yet. I'm not worried personally, I'm sure shit will get sorted out.

Why would i shitpost in home thread?

I don't know, you tell me.

All problems solve themselves, in a way.

Tbh im scared to man

Maybe if someone pissed me off to a great extent, then shitposting would ensue

Yep. So, how are you doing?

Please, tell me more.

Well, the occasional dip into the *fart* thread thinking it was also fur and g/fur because there wasnt an s/fur up turns out to be just avafag to the max, so after asking why make a g/fur thread and not post any thing and getting baraded with avafuckery i shitpost their thread with my arsenal of infinate spiderman

Forgot image

Barn is almost finished.
But had some problems along the way.
Had to go to the bank yesterday.
Applying for a third loan.
Debt is going to be crippling if they approve.
I need to clean up my goats if they don't approve.
My life is riding on this.

That's nice. But I do agree, the avatarfagging is obnoxious, which is why I like posting when it's actual g/fur, like right now. And nice quads.

Damn. I wish you the best of luck, friend.

thx man.

Reasons

Well, it *was* g/fur, but the new thread isn't, not to my surprise. I swear, they all immediately start shitposting when I stop contributing with actual g/fur, every time, without fail.

>baraded
It hurts

Agreed, thats why i dont save g/fur....and that avafaggot with the red jacket, bowl cut avatar is fucking relentless...and is always fucking shitposting the thread

What do you mean?

"A barrage of avatarfuckery" or "being berated". Baraded is "diamond dozen" silliness

Demos. Yeah, he posts quite a bit.

Later i might activate spiderman attack force on those avafags how much they pissed me off that last time i posted g/fur

Its sick
Did i mess up my english?

Nah, just keep at it. Ironically, I find that posting g/fur is their weakness. Seriously, look at the new thread vs the thread that just capped. Literally all I did was post once every minute - not even actual g/fur, just clean, solo males - and barely a single avatarfag, but I came here after it capped, and the new one is practically nothing but avatar bullshit. It's actually kind of amusing.

fucking faggots instead of being fucked up sexially how about we raid this asshole instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=mcUgslf9kGA

Can you link me to it?

RULES
dude we dont raid here NYPA

Old one just died, but here's the new one. Enjoy.

Thank you so much
-spiderman

Sure thing, faggot. Just don't ever post spidey here anymore because I have you completely filtered.