Will Slovakia chat shit, Sup Forums?

Will Slovakia chat shit, Sup Forums?

Kill yourself

pls no bully

When England get beat by Slovakia they'll finish third in the group and get Spain in the round of 16.

Feels good.

obsessed

There is zero chance that we will beat them. We are fucking shit.

When are Scotland playing?

We are also fucking shit, Slavomir

yeah but you have a roster from the PL which has a higher quality compared to us

we have based hamsik and it is over

>it's a dumb selfhating Jano episode
This is why no one takes our country seriously. England is just as shit as us and relies on individual performances because they're tactics are imbecile (like we do). There's a very good chance for a draw AT LEAST

It is called rational thinking.

If we draw 1-1, and Russia only beats Wales by 1-0 wouldn't both England and Slovakia go through, does GD have precedence over GF?

We have zero attacking midfielders. One winger. We can play one formation - poorly. And we play it with out of form players starting. Just hold a line at the back and Kane will be offside for the entire tournament.

I said in the warm ups that Studge and Vardy was the only option. I don't understand how Roy couldn't see that.

H2h beats goal difference for some reason.

If you've been following this tournament closely, you'd have noticed in most matches the mentality decides, not the price tags of players involved. Our squad has surprisingly strong and determined nature (given how beta and selfhating the fans are) and we always do better against strong opponents than the matches when we're favorites. A draw is the most likely result, but if I had to bet all my drinking money on one team winning, I'd pick Slovakia. English are mostly famous for their choking.

>have 4 world class strikers
>play one

We haven't got a chance lads.

>We have zero attacking midfielder
We have one, and he is playing in qatar. you will probably shit in your pants because of him

>in most matches the mentality decides
yeah just like against russia when we pooped in our pants after the russian goal

>we have one attacking midfielder
>implying Hamšík, Duda, Weiss, Mak and Stoch aren't all attacking midfielders
>implying Weiss from Qatar didn't score better goal than anything England amounted to in this tournament, let alone Hamšík's blooter
You're more of a /hoc/ guy, aren't you

>England losing is like winning a World Cup to them

That was because of Kozák's absolutely retarded substitutions that didn't suit the situation at all and decided to keep playing a formation that is shit for defending and intented for keeping the ball, something we couldn't do. Like I said, imbecile tactics (just like England) but flashes of individual quality. The difference is that Slovak team is known for defeating strong opponents, while the Englsh is known for choking against everyone.

>implying besides Hamsik these players would fit in the english team

also
>Duda
after a nice year when he played good in Legia he was totally average

>Weiss
yeah he scored, but he was fucking shit against wales

>Mak
he scored a meme goal against ukraine, besides that he is good for sprinting nothing more

>Stoch
Absolute madman for 20 minutes to substitute Weiss when he is too tired

Why are Slovakians so ugly?

Watch your mouth white boy

>mfw England lose and other results turn out to condemn them to one of the non-advancing third places

>>implying besides Hamsik these players would fit in the english team
That's not the point here, they have Sterling playing on left wing who is more "valuable" than our entire team put together including Hamšík, and he's put in much worse performances than any of our attacking mids. Mak is good for sprinitng and nothing more, you're right. Sterling can't even do that. I know "England" sounds scary because of the reputation of their club league, but if you actually watch their national team in action it's bollocks. I was more worried about Russia. Have some faith in our lads.