Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need jesus

shit, this fucking bait again

Kill yourself fag

If you believe in Satan you must also believe in God. I'm agnostic, but wouldn't that mean you are volunteering to be on the losing side?

Im also gay btw :3

do you believe that cause and effect are valid things that effect reality.

Do you have a moment to talk about Black metal?

because if you dont feel faith has relevance, take comfort.

cause and effect do not care reason.

>no X allowed
What are you gonna do, call the bouncer?

you killed nunslaughter, faggot

and doing what it takes to maintain balance is more important than what you think.

it is easier to destroy than create.
balance is more important than either.

plant a tree, at least while you froth venom and twitch against yourself... the tree will give us air we could use on its exhale.

Also doesn't know he's wearing a nunslaughter shirt

yesterday you were atheist

no he needs Odin, faggot.

How do you feel about the poaching of the vaquita, and how do you think we can more effectively block the shipment of their dried swim bladders to China?

What do you think about chaosmagic

of course you're a 'sociopath' dude. you look like someone to avoid for sure

the dude in this pic cannot pull of piercings and the fucking skrillex hair, his beta genes are just too strong.

What you know bout dat boi?

what do you do i wonder?

when did you accept the lord jesus christ as your savour?

did you father beat you or just ignore you

So I first tried heroin like 2 or 3 years ago, but in the last two months or so I've mad it a daily occurrence. I never had any withdrawals before, do you think this bing will bring on some seriious WDs?

I can respect Satanists who kill people and burn churches and write epic riffs and shit. But you look like a fucking faggot and you are an embarrassment to Satanism, even more so than the faggot Marilyn manson

>Be me
>"Woah cool cactus thing"
>"Oh shit it's bugs lol"

How many M&Ms would you estimate come per standard sized package? What about Peanut M&Ms?

but lets play your game for a moment.
work on yourself sir, at least be something palatable if you want to be eaten. you are junkfood as it stands. make your soul of worth.

lol
dat boi
rite?
riiight???

Aren't you a little old to be this edgy?

I'm 17

If train A is moving east from LA at 60 miles per hour, and train B is moving west from Charlotte at 90 miles per hour, when will you stop sucking so much nigger cock?

I lol'd

I have question

What does a you normally eat for breakfast?

Dick

Get well, Satan!

this is OP, I don't eat dick.
Im vegan

hey idiot, u r posting this shit almost every day, nobody gives a fuck about u, or your life so why won't u just stop saying "ASK a sociopathetic faggot anything"

Real Satanists don't actually believe Satan exists.

FYAD

hey idiot, it's not actually him posting himself. It's like this picture... caught on and became... a popular image
Go figure

Are you a trans-man or just really fucking ugly?

OP is not the faggot in the picture. But i bet that is a closet faggot who tries to act edgy to compensate for how much a dicklet beta piece of shit he is like most self pro-claimed ‘’satanists''

Nice dandruff
you fucking try hard middle aged loser.

The church of Satan would kick you out in a heartbeat considering calling yourself Satanist associates with them. Given that even on their official website they clearly say they're all atheists who only use Satan as a symbol of independence, you are nothing more than a wannabe, a poser, some edgelord faggot who thinks it cool to claim things you know nothing about.

>devil worshipper

christfag detected

aren't you a little old to be playing fantasy?

Of course you are. You're just so edgy and trendy. Man you're cool.

Fucking kekd.

YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A LAZY FAT FUCK TO ME.

Does Lucifer require you to be a hideous tool?

at least he differentiates between satanism and devil worship

LOL. "CHURCH"OF SATAN IS NO MORE THAN 3 LONELY AT FUCKS TRYING TO PICK UP CHICKS.

Please kill yourself

should have chose Lucifer, his agents are less repulsive looking, also you are not sociopathic I can see it in your eye's, just a fat American waste of space looking for attention like the whores you live around.

how dare they use ur people's word 'church'

oh shit waddup!

May the BALLS of GOD slap mercilessly upon your chin forever, for it is written that unless you swallow His Holy Spermulum you shall not be admitted unto the Kingdom of Heaven

If satan hates god why does satan help god and punish people for him?

I don't believe in shit besides do as thou wilt is the whole of the law, but I don't have to label myself and make myself look like a Norwegian black metal church burning faggot to express my beliefs. Only people that don't understand what they truly stand for are the ones who have to speak with their fashion sense.

Do u leik the game diablo?

its a copypasta

youll see this thread again in a day or two

hell probably later today

More like a well established church founded way back in the 60s, but keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself

That goes without saying

HMMMMMMMMM....
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HATE GOD YOU FAT FUCK. HE LOVES GOD. HE'S A REBELLED SON OF GOD. GOD'S FAVORITE..IF YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE..

AND HE DOESN'T "PUNISH"PEOPLE. HE'S THE GREAT DECEIVER. THE PRINCE OF LIES.

only the first one before it went mainstream and sold out

>satanist
Is just a faggot depressed metalhead

Don't start an argument with a hum job

No one is shocked. We knew you were a fag at Satanist.

NAH FUCK FACE. A WELL ESTABLISHED "CHURCH" FROM THE 60'S IS SCIENTOLOGY. POWER AND WEALTH..C OF S? JUST SOME FAT FUCKS WHO LIKE TO COVER THEIR 400 POUND BLOBBY MASS WITH DARK CLOTHING

Hows does it feel to know you will burn in hell if you don't repent and serve the one a only true lord Jesus Christ?

Real Satanism is about living in dedication to destroy humanity and cause suffering

the real Satanists are those psychopaths you hear about who murder and commit atrocities in His name, but even most of them if not all are unworthy.

The real Satanist uses his one life to commit as much destruction and suffering towards humans as possible

Perhaps we won’t see any real Satanists or humans capable of such pure evil until humans evolve from their current pathetic fearful state

inb4 edgy ‘’atheist'' fags call me edgy

Satanism is about worshipping the destruction and concept of hating humans . it is the essence of what causes man to commit cold blooded murderer exalted as a God. it’s not about mental masturbation to feel smart so you can impress people like atheism is

YOUR MOM DOES..SO WHY NOT ME?

Deus vult mortem!

What cool shit have you done with your life besides get on Tumblr, duck dick, and pretend fairytales are real?

Devil is a FAGGOT! ..... like GOD

you will also burn

Have you had actual orgies with beautiful young girls or have they been more like jerk circles around a tired old skank? Other than socially branding yourself as an immature jerk off loser what do you get out of satanism?

THEY COMMIT MURDER AND MAYHEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL AND LIKE MENTAL ILL PEOPLE WHO DO IT IN THE "NAME OF GOD", SOME DO IT IN THE "NAME OF SATAN". END THE DAY THEY ARE JUST MENTALLY ILL FAGS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED

Did you finish elementary school yet?

Orly? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

Keep in mind I'm not Satanist but at least I'm more educated about the subject than you.

How did you feel after your parents disowned you?

Is satan stronger than god?

How do I become a Satanist? I want to join a cult.

NO... not even remotely close.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

WOW!!! LOOK AT ALL THAT EDUCATION. HE CAN POST A LINK TO WIKI.

OH FUCK OFF FAG. JEWS, CATHOLICS..HELL EVEN METHODIST RETARDS ALL HAVE 10000000000X MORE POLITICAL CLOUT AND WEALTH THAN THIS TRINKET "CHURCH".

If he loved god he wouldnt b satan
Try again deciever

Do you ever masturbate to cartoon characters on the cereal boxes ??

This. And considering that Hitler killed himself on Walpurgisnacht, the traditional Witches Night, and had many ties to the occult, and folkloric witchcraft tradition of Satanism, and even spoke of his contempt and desire to destroy christianity in his own personal writings. He have secretly been a Satanist and Satan’s chosen one.
Let’s hope the antichrist returns
Hitler did say that he would rise from his grave

LOL.

HOW DO YOU FIGURE?

LET'S SAY WE ALL BELIEVE IN THIS: IN THE BOOK OF JOB GOD ALLOWS 100% FREE REIGN TO SATAN TO "TORMENT" HIS MOST BELOVED. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUCKING POWER TO ME.

CHOSE ONE RELIGI-FAG: GOD CAN'T INTERFERE WITH OUR LIVES SO WE MUST SUFFER YET SATAN HAS FREE WILL TO INTERFERE AND TORMENT US? HMMM...SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE BAD WRITING TO ME

Kids name is Larry Abbot,

Facebook the troll cunt

You are more of a retard than this guy

Why are you a faggot goyim?

Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil . . . Heb 2:14 (NAS95S)

Meh, you might as well joing a D&D group, you'll still get the same absolutely no beautiful women anywhere near you roleplaying with props lifestyle, except these guys will have much better taste in music/anime and you won't be daring each other to actually do fucked up shit or kill one another...

Also, let’s not forget who god’s chosen race is, and the race who created christianity in the first place. The jews who hitler despised and desired to destroy as a sacrifice to Satan...

Satanism is the true religion of the Aryan race.

ITT: shills who fear the possibility that humans might actually start to worship true evil so they talk shit and use fake Satanism to discredit what Satanism is really about

God is without sin and will not be in the presence of it. therefore men are giving free will to choose their path. this is why you were placed on this earth (to choose). We are all born sinners and must ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ who was the ultimate sacrafice to pay for our sins (John 3:16). When we die we will all go to the final judgement infront of the lord jesus who will then throw us in hell for never repenting and asking forgiveness or let us into heaven for trusting, loving, walking with, and knowing him.

LOL.LIKE "SATANIST" HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL PEOPLE. YOU WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN ORGANIZED REGION. THE BUSH FAMILY CLAIM RELIGION. THEY MURDERED MORE PEOPLE IN OUR CENTURY THAN ANY FAT FAG IN BLACK CAN.

Do you work at Hot Topic?