Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything.

How do i join a satanic religion?

Are you a member of an order? Theistic Satanist/Devil Worshipper or one of those LaVeyan faggots?

Why is Sup Forums so edgy this morning?

How exactly is satanism working?

why you are on the losing side?

summer is coming

I know who you are OP. Black veil brides is shit tier music. And you are an edgy 14 yr old

fuck you !
a real satanist always post w a 666 in last digits

Who am I?

Oh wow thirteen year old me thinks your a badass.

You are a faggot.

Please make a note of it.

How's middle school going?

You must fill out a Free Application for Satanic Membership and send it to the Church of Satan's Department of Human Resources. Then itll be processed in our system and go through the proper channels until it comes to the Dorector of Human Resources's office where he'll sign off on it then send it up to my office, which is the Office of the Emo GothicDarklord of Satan. Ill sign off on it, then it will go to the President's office where Mr. Satan will sign off on it if he thinks you'll be a worthy candidate.

Im a member, and leader of the Order of the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

Because you need to join the darkside my friend.

Satanism is working great, especially if youre the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan like myself.

Hey, hey fuck you, bitch. Dont talk about the best sexiest emoest gothicist metalist hardcore band that ever walked the planet. And another thing, andy sixx is so fucking hot that i just wanna suck a log of shit out of his ass hole you you fucking faggot

Im the Eno Gothic Darklord of Satan. I sont need a post ending in 666.

Youre too young to be on Sup Forums, child

Are we celebrating your 14th birthday at the bowling alley?

How do you divide fractions?
How lomg does it take for light from the sun to reach neptune?
Whats the best way to get red wine out of anwhite linen couch?
How many angels can sit on the head of a pin?
Whete have all the cowboys g

Op here again. Youre just jealous because Im going to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and not leave any for you to suck out of because youre a little undeserving bitch and as Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I hereby cast you from this thread into the abyss

I cringed hard

Fucking KEK!

Yes, we are

Im not an astronomer, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

Because you cant handle the darkness that consumes my soul.

k

So I was filling out my Satanic Form of Monetary Reimbursement for Sacrifice and it got stopped once it reached the notary desk.

Reimbursement Forms wont cut it alone. You need to submit your SA-199 and your DCS-301 alongside your form. Youll also have to attach your DCS-301 for the person you sacrificed. Also attach your hospital bills and recipts if you did any traveling to the sacrifice site. This will be your Satanic Reimbursement Packet and its completion is vital or else you wont be reimbursed for your sacrifice.

I think it's full of middle easterners around this time and not the proper American degenerates

As an actual satanist, this shit would be offensive if you actually mattered.

Have you seen a demon that resembles this?

Yeah, this sucks. You suck.

Tip for the next time: Most of the lesser keys of salomon is on fucking wikipedia. Spice your immasatanist thing up a bit.

Bitch, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I cast you out of this thread and curse you into the abyss that is the almighty god forsaken moshpit of the Black Veil Brides concert. To you, I say fuck you, you little wanna be piece of shit. Youll never be as emo or as gothic as me. So fuck you.

I am the demon that resembles that... for I am the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

No you suck, faggot. Youre just jealous that youll never be the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and youre also jealous that youll never be a real satanist. What you are is a fucking poser so all I have to say is fuck you.0

lol no one cares fag. satan trend died out a long time ago. its all about 3rd eye ayuasca dmt spiritualism we are all gods trend now.

ah, you must be one of those Aquino cocksuckers!

Why are there Jew letters around the goat?

>its all about 3rd eye ayuasca dmt spiritualism we are all gods trend now.

terence mckenna is dead, my friend, and he was wrong. the world didn't undergo a magical transformation in 2012.

so much for the Harmaline Hum.

>papa

why are you so fucking retarded? you realize Lucifer hates humans. One of the reasons for him falling was because he refused to bow before God's greatest creations (us) he's deceiving you idiots to turn away from Jesus. You are nothing but tools that will burn in eternity for then betrayal nothing good will ever come out of your stupidity, only eternal agony.