Why is it that a man like me who respects and adores women can't get laid...

Why is it that a man like me who respects and adores women can't get laid. I see douchebags everywhere who mistreat women but it's as if it attracts when it should repel them.

I just want a gf who I can focus all of my attention on. What do I have to do?

>make a facebook account
>invite random local girls
>text them
if the girl is ugly, she will be easier to get
maybe 1st will be your girlfriend, maybe 25th, repeat until success

ITT: beta male doesn't understand why obsessing over a woman and offering to be her cuck-boy slave doesn't attract women

>go back to tumblr

All girls want to be treated like sex objects. Trust me. Any girl who says otherwise just hasn't realized it yet. Don't beat them or anything, but stop with the beta cuck fag shit

also act like you want only to text them, not to be their husband

Chances are that you're over 300 LBS, never shower, never brush, haven't washed clothes in months let alone showered. You're probably a social retard and can't even speak to anybody without sounding like a school shooter.
Am I describing you correctly?

Reddit.com/r/theredpill

I'll make this simple for you. Attraction happens when
-men adore women
-women admire men
if you project your assumption that it only happens when you're adored, you'll wind up doing what you're currently doing, making a case for how pathetic you are, and it'll turn her off
in short, it's not fair to expect straight women to be attracted to pussies

Respect yourself first, women second.

these guys get it

Listen up I'm going to drop some mothafuckin truth on you. I have a friend who is just like you, and like him, you probably won't fuckin listen to me but here it goes anyway:

Chicken or the egg. Think about it this way. You "respect" and "adore" women; you eventually want a partner, gf, and wife - so you're not JUST trying to get laid, am I right? But how the fuck do you plan on meeting someone to fulfill those roles? It's a path; you cannot jump ten steps ahead into that kind of relationship.

So what comes first? Basically what these other anons are saying. Sex object. Less harshly put.... you need to attract a woman with the initial intent of a short term sexual relationship. That means treating her as such. You need to go into it with a mindset of.... this bitch might be the one, but if not, at least we'll fuck for a bit. And then TREAT her that way.

Why? Because that's what mature adults do. They don't commit everything and their future and decide "this is the right person" right off the bat, or even after sleeping with each other. You have to get to know someone body and mind, first. How do you do that? Attract women for sex. Square one.

So you may ask, how do I attract women for sex? There are a lot of ways.

>Good looks
>Money
>Being funny (big one)
>Attracting women in your "league"
>Biggest one.... treating them like people not like pussy on a pedestal.

Don't ever act like you care if you get laid by them or not. Just be chill and they'll be on that dick. Then maybe one day... one of those girls will be special, and YOU will choose her as a girlfriend or wife.

so here is the someone who turned 18 in january and has fucked 9 girls, 3 of which were girlfriends( never for more than 3 months... cant make it last :/) 2 of which were a drunk threesome and the others were just some fuckbunnies...

and somehow i seem like the one understanding what they want far better so let me teach you padawan

so... for the outsider i may seem like your average douchebag and that is because i don't treat my girls like goddesses( like OP prolly does) but like people. i say it when something disturbs me about them and i sure will laugh if they do something funny or if something funny happens to them. theyre not a fucking miracle and theyre not very different from you and believe me they make a lot of mistakes and they are insecure as fuck ( i guess thats a matter of age too, i only know 15-17)... so
>no1: treat them like a friend, not a goddess

then be subtle about liking them. dont tell them that. dont text them that. dont say that you should have a date, say "we should hang out sometime" or something like that. and then you can text them referring to that. make it obvious that you want to fuck em but dont say it like that or something just... its hard to explain, but texting is a key part of this... i usually start a game of truth or dare without dare with them and get more and more personal so you know eachothers kinky shit even before the date ( of course dont open up to her about some weird fetish you might have like scat or feet)
then invite them to your place ( which has to be squeaky clean , just like your hygiene at the point she arrives, your hair ( facial and pubes, nothing else) and stuff. then start watching a movie ( horror flick if you want her to become your gf(its a psychological thing) or something fucking boring )and then, at some pause or after the movie just start a countdown in your head ( 3...2...1...) and then kiss her.

shkaboom, got her
always works for me but i'm rather goodlooking too
good luck

You're such a nice guy though, user!

Seriously though? Daddy issues. They try to gain approval of a male as if he is supposed to fill that void in her personal life. It doesn't matter if he's a shit stain.

You want GF to inflate your ego, perhaps you are a douche-bag, just different kind

>and they are insecure as fuck
Fucking truth. I really never knew this when I was younger, but Goddamn, it's almost amazing.

One issue for you, OP: It's pretty easy to tell that you hold women as above yourself. You truly believe in your heart that they're better than you. And women can smell that shit.

They don't want it, pal.

If you ever do end up with a girlfriend, you're going to find, to your surprise, that they are the most mentally broken-down people, I swear. This isn't going to be universal, of course, but every person is, to some degree, and that includes women, most certainly. Once you come to understand that, and once you come to realize that women are not inherently more valuable than you yourself are, you'll actually be capable of developing a healthy relationship with one. At no point beforehand will you be able to.

That's just how it is. You're going to have to grow some self-respect. Start loving yourself, and others will follow, I assure you.

> they are insecure as fuck ( i guess thats a matter of age too, i only know 15-17)
I'm 36. They are ALWAYS an insecure little girls inside. It never really changes.

The world is populated with male douche bags, why do you expect the opposite sex to be any different? Until you get lucky and find a sane woman (very, very challenging) expect the same from both genders.

Spoken like a true person that has experienced life and is not some cocky teenager.

I can tell you're in your 30s.

pfff

every girl i was with, and every one was fucking special...

Check em, hot American girls like to be treated as lesser second class citizens and trash. It really is the truth, not all. But I would say %85-%90 of them do. They seem to like being reminded they are the second class and the lesser gender in the states. They clammer on and on about wanting rights and feminism and all that. But actions speak louder than words, they'll probably wake up in a womanizing chads bed after a night of heavy drinking

I agree with you user. It should be that nice guys who treat women well get the most pussy. But thats just not the way of the world. Same goes for women - the few women who are loyal and are 'good people' usually dont attract alot of men either. So what do you do about it? Well, just go have fun. try to get your dick wet and stop worrying about girls feelings. Look out for yourself and have fun, smile, be confident and try not to give a shit if things work out with a particular grill. Theres always thousands more out there. Once you have attracted a girl you like, and she seems into you also, then you can start to consider her feelings. But look out for yourself first, have fun, thats the key - if you project that you are enjoying life, women want to get in on that.