Bored and got time to kill so I'm doing this, ask a low ranking member of a Mexican cartel anything

Bored and got time to kill so I'm doing this, ask a low ranking member of a Mexican cartel anything.

>Male
>27
>North Texas

Bump

How's elchapo doing?

Don't know man. I'm low ranking remember.

Do you like Donald Trump?

Don't like politics to begin with and I'm Mexican American so, nah.

>low ranking member

So do you get them coffee and shit or what?

Lolololol nah. Drive vehicles, beat up a guy here and their, threatened a fee guys, fetch em beer, cigarettes, and new clothes and shoes all the time.

You ever killed a man?

Sooooo then basically yes. You're a do-boy. You mean nothing to them. Expendable. You'll be dead by Christmas.

Not yet. But I've only been doing this for 2 months. Literally any day now I'll probably get a call to prove if my loyalty and worth. The older guys in the crew tell me stories all the time tho.

Easy money tho. Can't complain. Didn't really have much going on for me anyways.

No. YOU CAN BE ANYTHING!! You're special!!

sounds pretty neat
are you aspiring to rank up in the cartel?

If I don't die and I don't pussy out when it comes to doing some real man shit. All I've been doing is driving and best up a couple guys. Noting too bad.

What I ment by not having much going on was no family, friends or social.

how does it feel knowing that trump is going to throw your degenerate ass back across the border?

I was born in America fool. How's it feel like still living at home? Got any plans for Saturday? Cause I do.

God I can't fucking wait until the wall gets built, you dirty fuckin wetback

American born idiot. Learn to read.

I have my own place in Highland Park because I used my head in school and don't have to take a gutter boy gang position to get by.

Hahaha you THINK your part of the cartel. Youre probably some drug mule that sticks coke balls up your ass for a living and now you tell everyone that youre CDG.

>No vale verga tu vida compa

Do you have a Gold or Chrome plated AK-47?

Can I have free drugs?

You're still a disgusting spic

>he genuinely thinks that wall will stop drug/human trafficking

Speaking of mexicans, i'm having a mexican curry right now.

Have you ever beheaded someone?

You're goddamned right it will

How much peso u make

lol enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be done in 4 weeks

Ah, the Chinese Wall

REALLY helped out against the Mongolians. DEFINITELY protected them from Genghis Khan.

Also, how's a wall on land gonna stop a plane or a boat?

More than likely he would have an Ar variant, supplied by the US Govt., via Fast & Furious.