Why do you drink, Sup Forums?

Why do you drink, Sup Forums?

boredom, no direction in life

Vodka, cyka blyat

to get drunk obviousky

the sand nigger living downstairs

Escape my crippling depression

piss

I can't; Stomach is too week so i can't handle a lot of liquor. Only takes 3 beers to get me drunk. I hate myself

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

To be able to socialize

As a Super Saiyan, I require copious amounts of alcohol to fuel my rage.

13 yo detected

underemployed
wife thinks i've "changed." doesn't tell me how, says it's "just different" but it's clearly implied it's "for the worse."

Now it's "our relationship was great. now it's just 'okay' and has been for a long time."

Super.

And then if I take immediate steps to fix it, she thinks I'm only doing it because she said something, not because "I love her." Double standard much?

Ffs.

I don't anymore.

Seriously, that's fucking pathetic.
Would underhandedly get you drunk at a party and then watch with glee as you make an ass of yourself.

>implying you get invited to parties

Projecting much?

relationship is already over, just break up. She's building up an excuse that's entirely your fault because she's likely found another man but doesn't want to feel guilty about it.

beer

Go clean out your third eye fagtron

I drink with my friends. Beer is like always around. We drink it with certain rules, like if you argue, you drink and the faster drinker wins the argument

i remember when i was 18 too, back in the day when I needed to make drinking a game and have "rules". Just fucking drink when you want to, rules are stupid.

Hey, if nobody invites you to parties, I'm sad to hear that.
It's never nice to see people being left out.
But don't worry, even you will find friends someday :)

This user knows. I feel you

So are the Jews, but we still have to obey them.

very unlikely on all counts. also, we're married and have a kid. it'll just take some work, but she's being ridiculous. Problem is I'm not very quick on my feet when talking, and tend to get angry pretty quickly, which of course gets used against me.

why should that be bad? just means you dont have to spend as much on alcohol

maybe she's fucking the kid?

married people with children cheat all the time. You think it's very unlikely just because you really don't want it to be true.

>360°
>away

helps against constant panic attacks because of childhood trauma

N̵͚̟͈̲̫̙̝̦̻͚̱̯̮͔̜͖̳̱͜͞ͅE̬̦͓͉̦̘͕͇̻̪̟̤̦̤̮̻̣̜͘͞Ẁ̡̛̥͉̱̙͍̦͍̲̕͝F̠̻͚̬̻̟͈͇̰̗͕̹̞͓̫̮͡͠A҉͙̠͍͉͙̳̭̣͉̪̩̟͓̮̼͇͠G̶̲̖͎̣̜̦̫͓̫̲̜̝͕͔͖͘͞ͅ

Welcome to Sup Forums.

no, she really isn't like that. I've got 0 suspicions, we spend a majority of our time together so it's borderline impossible.

Holy shit, I think you're right.

I don't. I have every reason to be a pathetic alcoholic (apart from job), but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Actually quite tasty

Right there with you anons. Been drinking hard every night for about 9 years. I have liver and kidney pain. I really need to quit

>gonna die from liver failure at 35

shut the actual fuck up

hello new friend

>can't handle my power

underrated post

gt faggot

This.

under rated post

Gf cheated on me. Took her back because she was pregs. Lost all my friends. Her son diagnosed autistic after i ask them to move in. She diagnosed with MS. She doesnt work. Life is hell.

Because when I'm drunk I forget, that I want to be dead

Fucking this.

Sounds about right for me.

This.
Also underrated thread

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 51 / 9 / 32 / 7 [Update] [Auto] 6 new posts

holy fuck this

to numb the pain of losing her.
>alcohol makes it worse

Because I'm English, and that's what we do.

To have a somewhat not depressing time in my life.