Is your country's president or PM the laughingstock of the world?

Is your country's president or PM the laughingstock of the world?

Canada
Yes.

Philippines
Yes.

Did he do anything new or is he still acting like a tyrant ?

>president or PM

Some countries have both. Germany for example has a president and a chancellor but the president doesn't really do shit, it's just a ceremonial role kind of like our governor general

Next time just say leader

I hope nothing bad happens to Justin Trudeau. He is silly, but he is really really good looking

and so kawaii!

Kek you win

Not trying to be offensive but Canada Is pretty much a meme country, but it's the only one able to pull multiculturalism and remain civilized

Nobody cares about your PM outside of Sup Forums.

he's based

damn.

really makes me think how well multiculturalism is working out...

Can I join the kidnapping? I wanna spank his ass so bad.

Finland

>president
No
>PM
Very much so.

>but it's the only one able to pull multiculturalism and remain civilized

It's far from perfect but I guess we executed it pretty well considering how the stories of how there are no-go zones in Sweden are pretty much unheard of here. We do have a couple of total shitholes in Toronto inhabited by Africans and/or Muslims but the police literally camp there and make sure they don't get out of line, unlike in fucking Sweden where the cops are too pussy to do anything

Canada is heaven compared to 99% of the world, and that 1% left are switzerland and norway, your country doesn't have any real troubles but overpriced housing and Trudeau fucking up your imigrants filters

I wish I had a boyfriend like Justin Trudeau

His French is so wonderful, even when that mean conservative politician lady said he was corrupt and accepting bribes

Don't be mean to our Trudeau-chan!

USA
Yes

As much as I loathe Trudeau Jr. he's not to blame for multiculturalism, his father is and succeeding PMs have not done much to minimize it. Even our last PM that cuckservatives loved so much brought in more immigrants than ever

The problem with Justin Trudeau is the cringy things he says and the way he behaves. How is anyone supposed to take Canada as a country seriously when we have this faggot as our leader? He also panders to minorities which just means he's perpetuating more social-progressive nightmares for this country

>be me walking in the street
>a blizzard strikes in
>literally freezing, hands are burning due cold + wind
>police car stops
>they offer me a ride, they insist and they take me back to my family

Is this normal behavior for canadian cops?

No that doesn't happen.

I guess that would depend on how you appear. If you're properly covered up like you should be for a blizzard then no one would help you because there would be no reason. If you're a child on his own with no proper winter clothing on for whatever reason then of course that would be a different story

It happened in Toronto desu, I was like 18 yr old back then, maybe they tought that I was a lost child or something?

>Next time just say leader
Head of state is a good term here.
Obama wasn't, but Trump already is before he's even taken office.

stop treating states like animals

He wasn't even that bad until he came out as a Castro fanboy

Hey leaf, I just watched a video of Rona Ambrose accuse your cuck PM of fundraiser pay to play lobbing fraud for ten minutes.

1. Is this a big deal or is it just bant?

2. Rona's kinda doin for me. Whats she like?>

He is the laughingstock of the world tho

>MexicANO
If he successfully build the wall, I fail to see we wouldn't do the same wall for those sillypenis.

No