I lost hope Sup Forums

i lost hope Sup Forums.

people play me, use me, talking behind my back about me.

i'm sick of it all.
girls play mind tricks, only respond with hollow meaningless responses.
fellow guys are oblivious. only care about video games, sports and machines like cars and gadgets.

i can't take it anymore, noone understands me.
my autism is killing me, people pretend they understand and care but know NOTHING about my suffering.

best way to kill yourself?
preferably in a public place to shock.
i don't want to hurt people in the process, don't want to look like a monster after my death.

i thought about hanging myself in school.
help an user out.

Pull out a gun. Say you all ruined my life. Shoot only yourself. Make sure the blood gets on the person that did you the most harm.

dutchfag here. can't get a hand on a gun, so no.

>kys
>implying someone cares

I know this sounds like complete horseshit.
But, keep going. write a book andout this shit or something. make something of yourself, THEN WATCH THEM CRAWL TO YOU
(solo your way up to the top THEN BOW THE WORLD IS YOURS)

my writing and vocabulary may be the saddest thing you've ever seen.

i have little to hold on.
i have 3 best friends.
one of them is dying of cancer, another one is leaving for a year to study abroad and the other one is distancing from us because of manipulative girlfriend.

i just want people to care for me how i am now, not when i'm succesfull or whatever.
when you're succesful or whatever, the affection you get is all an act.

If you have a friend dying, you should know best of all how your other friends will feel if you leave them

>le leddit tier kys maemae
Please leave.

when they're all gone, i have and am nothing.
study friend is leaving in July and sick friend will not be here for long.
bitchcontrolled friend cares more about pussy than bro-hood.

when they're gone, i must leave too since i have nothing left to satisfy me.

winning in vidya does not satisfy me, music satisfies me. making music is bliss, but like drugs you'll have to face reality sometime again which makes it harder for me to cope with apathy and depression

don't do it user, i'm sure a lot of people care about you even if you don't know it.
don't do it.

How about you think of the people that care about you and family and dont do it?

bullshit.
my parents kicked me out, friends are leaving me, my colleagues don't care, and my school pretends to care.

the whole charade: we care, we understand nonsense.

classmates are leeches living of their parents living in youthful bliss.
while i work my ass off to live day by day.

and this is why you're getting cucked by the muslimes. :^)

nobody cares.
i'm a termite on an ant hill, lost from humanity.
and i'm a H2O particle in the fucking sea, destined to be insignificant.

my inner fire, the willpower of existance, has been extinquished.

What's your favorite kind of music dutch user

Wanna talk to someone who understands how you feel?

When in the void...we can harness its power...

-1, -2, -3....

Your problems sound like you are a teenager. How old are you user?

CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Punk, a bit of metal.
Classical is great to study to.
Punk is life, i'd play guitar just to experience punk to the max.

that song is cancer dude. Linkin Park is fucking cancer.

21, college degenerate.

I bet you aren't 18 yet.

I call bullshit.
>MODS MODS BAN HIM!

i've heard that enough.
i have counseling, yet the charade of fucksgiven continues.

don't care.

you sound pretty unmotivated, are you just killing yourself because you don't know what to do for your future?

get out of your rut and go find some new friends, look online if you have to. take a class you're interested in. do something with your life, don't just kill yourself because of a few bad days.

quit being an attention whore. have you thought about that?

I for one care, I'm sure a lot of other anons on here do too

thatsthejoke.mpg

It's ok op they just want to be ur friend u just need to be nice to them and help urself

Just play Infinite Warfare, trust me. Quick and painless.

Funny thing is I'm a big fan of punk myself, are there any live punk shows in your area, I'd highly recommend you check some out and feel life again

This. No one will mourn you. They will show up to your candle light vigil and socialize like it's a fucking middle school dance. You're friends will bank on the chance to get sympathy pussy. Just focus on a hobby or something useful. Worrying about other people will never get you anywhere.

i have tickets to a Festival, BR and NOFX.

Don't an hero yet, go to the shows and feel life again do some coke or something you just have to feel alive and realize this isn't the end of everything

okay, OP here.
i'm gonna leave, make some music, skip school tommorow and focus on my hobbies.
not going to get my second degree anyway, i'll have one to get a decent paid job i think.

Go purge stratholme, you'll feel better.

coke, 75 for a gram.
i'll save up for it, i have a ginger fag in my class that does that shit every weekend.

for Lordaeron, user.

A gram a coke is way too much just hit a few bumps and don't get addicted

dude just get your shit together, and stop thinking that you need others. Work on your own, and get UP TO THE TOP

You're fucking paranoid, OP. Chill out. This is the kind of shit school shootings are made out of.

Do life he way you love it man. I have friends who have enormous debt, and stressful jobs, that appear happy. I also have friends who gave everything away and just hitchhike around the world sleeping in dumpsters and shit. There's no definite answer to what will make you happy, but you're always just one decision away from an entirely different life. If you're willing to kys, you have more strength than you know. Use that to conquer life. You do not fear death. Therefor you should not fear failure. You should not fear anything in life. Once you have become accepting of death, life becomes exactly what you turn it into.

*hug* go make some music, pour your heart into it, you're a wonderful person, that needs to be heard.

You don't suffer you're just a nut case no one gives two shits about.

You are responsible for your own happyness. I buy prostitutes and drugs, for real happyness. You need to find your way. Killing yourself is really a bad idea. What males you happy? Do it!!!
I pee my prostitutes in the face, while i score some Coke. Yeah! Do It! Fitte i Oslo er best!

LOOOL, sooo, being socially excluded as a person will not cause suffering? Yah, and pigs fly ...