S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

sockdreams.com/products/super-stripes?t=8603&
sockdreams.com/products/extraordinary-stripes-longer?t=9550&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have u evr considered working in a bakery?

I believe I recall you suggesting that once before. I have not. Is it somewhere where I don't have to deal with people?

Depends if you wanne work in pastery then u need to deal with me
if you wanne work kneading you work with
this 50 y/o dude that never stops talking

As long as I don't have to deal with dumbass customers I'm fine. Co-workers are alright, but I get triggered at people's stupidity simply going to the store.

u can always help "cream" their cake

I must know how that comic ended! Please generous user!

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Gazelle mans the fuck up and becomes and alpha, and starts fucking all the chicks in his tribe, the end.

Gonna get something to eat, be back in a few minutes.

I its as stupid of a person as you'd get pissed of at them i doubt they will notice plus we can just mask it with whipt cream

annyone alive?

faget
no

Yes, I know.

sup

Nothing much. It's funny, I knew you'd show up. Just last thread I was saying that the only thing that could make me happy right now was getting a pair of black and purple striped thigh high socks so I could appease you.

hahaha
nice. yea i guess you summoned me.
good job

I'm good at my practice. What are you up to?

im chill
feeling tired as fuck today even though i slept for a long ass time
bleh

God I love mares.

hope you like boys too because the mare i posted is a boy

Lucky. I didn't even sleep for 3 hours, and couldn't even take a nap. Fucking sucks.

So which one of these do you like more?
sockdreams.com/products/super-stripes?t=8603&
These are nice, but apparently have small thighs whereas mine are giant, and the stripes seem a little small, but I may be nitpicking.
sockdreams.com/products/extraordinary-stripes-longer?t=9550&
I like these, but they may be too long for my short little babby legs, and they're nearly twice the price as the others. Can't decide.

I'm stupid, I need to read more. The latter is actually shorter than the former. But god damn they're still expensive.

BONER KILLED

i have the extraordinary longer ones in pink/white and they are 10/10
but yes they are very long
how tall are you?
and anyway you can kinda wear them a little lower, they still look fine with a little slack in them
they are totally worth it

You're fucking gay mate, you like stallions.

5'3. I only have like a 27" or 28" inseam though.

fucking straightie
it was hot when you didn't know it was a guy. so it should still be hot now you know it has a penis.
if you disagree you are an insecure closetfag

they should be fine
go do it!

Lel, I say it as if I'm not a fucking turbomanlet. Ah, whatever.

A'ight. Now I gotta find a way to get them. That'll be the hard part, explaining to my family that I'm a fag would actually be easier.

well you got any guys you trust close to you?
get someone else to order em to their house then pay them cash

and dude you don't even have to say you are fag. maybe they are a gift for some female

>implying I have any friends, let alone any females
Who do you think I am?

you don't have to really have a female you just say you do

and yea i guess so.
welp. get a credit card then!

you could always get an internet fag to order them for ya but then you have no way to pay em back really

>get a credit card then!
I plan on doing that. Somehow.

>you could always get an internet fag to order them for ya but then you have no way to pay em back really
True. I was thinking that, but I also don't like for people to buy me things, even as a broke NEET.

Then again, my birthday is also in 2.5 weeks, which I somehow forgot about. May just man the fuck up and say "hey, I want these socks for my birthday".

Referring to my family of course.

kek
you could do, but it would be better if you asked for a fuckin credit card and some money
then you can get whatever gay stuff you want.

True. I still have to wait for my grandma to get back from Florida before I do anything though, and I don't know when she'll return. Damn it. Oh well, I've waited long enough, I can wait a little longer if I have to.

yea i guess so
but yea man you need that card really. not just for gay shit either

Yep, I know. I've wanted one for a long time, but I can't seem to convince anyone in my family to help me out. Maybe it'll finally work this time.

let's see if namesync works today...

well how hard do you try and convince them?

It seems it isn't.

apparently it doesn't. fuck.

mecha is a retarded fetish there is nothing sexy about, wires, gears and plastic

Not much anymore. I don't know about my grandma, but nothing seems to convince my mom and stepdad whom I no longer live with because my mom's a psychotic bitch. Has a business and makes hundreds of thousands a year and can buy my brother sister all kinds of shit including the latest iphones and hundreds of dollars worth of shoes, but can't even help me open a god damn bank account. I'm probably just being an annoying faggot right now, but she really fucking pisses me off, worthless cunt.

Your opinion matters on the internet.

ns test

Keep trying.

nah that's fucked up
what the fuck man...
bitch.
my mum is even poorer than me and still tries to help me out with money whenever she can. jeez

but i shall state it requardless

bump

It's because I'm the son of a man whom she never did anything else other than fuck, so she treats my younger brother and sister way better than me because they're the children of the man she married. She claims to love me and wishes the best for me, but doesn't do shit to help me out. And she's a fucking lunatic. She literally believes she's dead, and thinks she got hit by a train when she was 19, and somehow created this world so she can experience things she didn't before. Like, full Cotard's syndrome. Her business? Selling fucking rocks that are supposed to "vibrate on special frequencies that heal you" or some dumb shit. I wish I was joking about this, but I'm not. So she's of no help to me. I just felt like saying that, because Jesus fuck she is insane.

well now that's interesting...

sup, guys