I wanna come to America. What's the best state to live in?

I wanna come to America. What's the best state to live in?

Thanks but no thanks, stay in your country

Niggerville Tn.

Washington - very few nogs, nice climate, lots to do

If you want to pay an unnecessary amount if taxes, have among the highest rate of niggers as population, and retarded laws and bounds, and some of the strictest gun control in the country... Welcome to Connecticut.

This message sponsored by Dannel Malloy. ™

a state of shock and awe cowboy!

"I want to leave my comfortable home and go outside to lay in a trashcan, any idea where the best trashcan is?"

>what you sound like op. Just stay put or go to canada, Its america with less trash

Come on down to Pennsylvania. Nothin but 80% farmland and Amish people who have bangin farmers markets

I live in Serbia. So yeah, it's a shithole.

What shit hole you from my man

Georgia is a perfect blend of everything

Saskatchewan

a good state need this things

Pa sucks nuts, come to texas.... Actually stay away, i heard detriot is nice

Of everything shitty

I wanna come to Russia. What's the best region to live in?

Best state to live in, of course Florida

Gary, Indiana. Fine city

Depends what u like and what u want to do some people like big cities like New York or Los Angeles some people like suburbs some people like living in the north some people like living in the south or Midwest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK

>candida
>the land of ice and fire
no thanks mooseturd

There's great ice fishing in Siberia, blyat.

Nah Pa is good. Don't go to Texas full of cuck little faggots who don't even respond to your comment

Denial

Siberia
>not enough tough for it
>Ucrain

Siberia sucks, suka. Its so cold.

Colorado cause bud

>Siberia sucks, suka. Its so cold.

you're not manly enough for the ice desert

It's not that easy. America is too big to just "Go to America" and show up somewhere expecting awesome. Need to know things:

1. What race are you?
2. What gender are you?
3. Who do you like to fuck?
4. Weather?
5. Hobbies?
6. Income level?

Choose wrong and you are in a podunk town full of niggers and old people wondering why you can't find a gay club.

Faggot lol

Fuck off Yankee

Im gonna come clean and say i just finished high school and i've never really thought about going abroad for a college degree... I saw some post on facebook saying something about getting a scholarship in America i think it's a load of crap but whatever you never know right?
1. Serbian
2. male
3. blondes
4. keep it warm
5. music, drums guitar and bass
6. none

cali sounds perfect for you

Theres a reason we dont respond

I second this, or Arizona, full of blondes who are easy tarts

Move to Austin, Texas.

They like white people, every woman's a blonde with enough peroxide, it's warm. Really fucking warm. Good music scene, to understate things.

Jobs? Well if you are that young and have none you can get a shit job somehow.

Just be ready for 'Murica - alebit the liberal version.

Maryland. Don't like the weather? Wait 10 minutes. Our state is shaped funnily, too. Stay away from Baltimore.

What about weed? Also, are American people really dumb or is it just a myth? Do you have parties like in the movies, or is that too a myth? Is the basic rich white girl and her jock boyfriend a real sterotype?

Except San Antonio. The downtown area is awesome but walk 5 minutes in any direction and it's basically Little Mexico.

I would say the west side of Washington state. It's never gets too hot or cold, and the Seattle area and the outlying cities are pretty mellow. And it's beautiful here. You'll see mountains looking East or West, and there's an unending amount of green everywhere. The only downfall is that it rains for 3 seasons of the year haha.

But I would wait until after we find out who our president is going to be.

Oh, and legal weed, too.

Go to Washington or Colorado if weed is your thing. Also, the people are, on average, a lot smarter in a place like Seattle or Denver than in any of the other places you could go.

Weed? Ok, move to Southern California. Texas is still fighting.

Are we dumb? Clearly I am, I'm on Sup Forums - in general people everywhere on Earth are dumb at similar levels. Our cultures just lie to us about it.

Parties? Depends entirely on who you know. It's not super common and the house party from movies is almost non-existant.

Buffy and Tad exist in Texas and other more conservative places.... but those are 1950's tropes.

stay out of montana

Colorado, legal weed, taxes arent too bad, minimum wage isnt that great but theres alot to do and the climate is nice. Plus Denver is really high above sea level so when global warming hits full force and everywhere floods you'll be fine

this

Weed is pretty easy to get regardless of it's legal status, but if you're that fussed then look into Cali or Colorado.
There are intelligent Americans and retarded Americans, just like there's smart and dumb people from any country. The smart/retard ratio depends on where you are in America. Good luck on college campuses.
Parties are rarely like in the movies but they can still get pretty out of hand. Make the right friends and you'll see.
The basic rich white girl and her jock boyfriend is a pretty accurate stereotype, particularly in Cali and the West Coast in general.

Tipičan Balkanac.

Sorry America closed -We Trump now.

I'm not that fussed about the law, i was asking more about the quality, and i smoke like once in two months so it's not that important.

Cali sounds cool from all the posts

I to sudeći po izjavama i poprilično glup Balkanac.