Hmm... really makes you think huh

hmm... really makes you think huh...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOoSFX1Tt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah bullets are cheaper aren't they?

Don't be a nigger and get yourself locked up, so we can spend less to educate less retarded monkeys.

Yeah, it sure is more important to feed and house criminals then to provide education.
Draconic punishments when?

too bad the state will end up spending $100,500 for the one on the right.

Yep if you niggers would just stop doing stupid illegal shit. Get an education and make something of yourself and contribute to society, we would all be better off

Legally retarded person here, are they saying we should give free education to criminal blacks and make law abiding whites work for it?

>Get an education and make something of yourself
are you fucking blind? theyre pointing out the fact that they don't educate their students well enough,especially students in low income area who are usually minorities
if they get poor primary education they're less likely to be able to make it into college, let alone stay in one if they get in
if they can't stay in college they're poor minimum wage workers, and when they have kids, the same thing happens to their kidd

it's called a cycle of poverty and it's a well docunented phenomenon

not only that, but the school to prison pipeline is reall, and involves police being more likely to stop, frisk, and impose longer sentences on young black offenders

Why should the state pay for further education?

Most Sup Forumstard would rather lock black people up than educate them, even if it does cost more.

no
they're saying that if the government spent more money on educating people while they're young, they'll have better oppurtunities and will be less likely to commit crime (which is statistically true)

and if their are less criminals they will have to spend less money on keeping them inprisoned
so, it'll save the state money in the long run

thisx1000

we pay way to much to lock up thosefucking savage monkeys.

round em up and send em back to their shithole continent.

not further education, they're saying that the state doesn't spend enough money on highschool education

Serial killers and rapists must be locked up too

In a perfect world assuming these "people" aren't wild aggressive apes naturally predisposed to violence.

Baseless and unfounded. Your argument there devolved into "Tha Poleece iz Rayciss" in no time flat.
The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of Grants and scholarships available to "young, underprivileged youth" from minorities. It is the fault of these dumb young people AND their nonexistent parents that these young people fail to take accountability for their actions, and buckle down in Highschool in order to earn good grades and excel into college. I'm from BFE and the number of grants available to students JUST FOR BEING BLACK is amazing.

considering that what you just said isn't true at all, yes

It's always funny when they talk about blacks being majority of criminals, prisoners, deaths by police and poverty stricken being a society problem instead of fixing themselves. No one goes around framing niggers for a living. If the monkeys don't want behind bars they shouldn't act wild.

Seems like the right thing to do. Using more tax money to keep the niggers off the streets for a safer society

College will soon be another term for black people daycare.

All whites will just get internships and gain their education at work and then go into full time careers instead of school.

Which honestly isn't a bad idea if implemented correctly.

grants and scholarships are great for higher education but again, you're missing the point
it's not about higher education, because if you aren't well educated in middle school and highschool, hell, as far back as kindergarten, you're not going to succeed in college anyway
and you're right, parents who are poor and uneducated are less likely to have successful children, but that's not the children's fault, and we shouldn't ounish them for it
because if we're able to educate them, then when they have kids, their kids will be more likely to succeed

and that whole "the police is rayciss" thing is statistically founded and true
a white kid is less likely to be stopped and questioned, and even when they are and are found to have something like weed on them, their sentence is more likely to be shorter or nonexistent

Notice how neither one is paying for anything themselves.

Also notice how both are complete wastes of taxpayer money, and in the end you still have a stupid nigger.

ya prison system is a waste thats why i support banishment. leave them to there own degenerate devises on an island we have many unihabited island territories

this

lock up criminals... or pay for someone to get educated... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>because if you aren't well educated in middle school and highschool, hell, as far back as kindergarten, you're not going to succeed in college anyway
LOL, I've heard the complete opposite.
I hear all kinds of stories from people who absolutely sucked shit at high school, got a blue collar job for half a decade and then go back and study hard and do well.
KYS.

How many highschools make you wear mortarboards at graduation?

your anecdotal evidence sure convinced me! incredible!

every single one in my state, for one
what kind of highschool did you go to?

america spends the most per capita teaching students in the world

and they suck at it
so maybe just throwing money at it is a bad idea if you can't throw the money in a smart way

people who want to learn will learn, simple as that

88k to keep someone in a cage? Shit, I'd take half that as a salary and "look after" one of them.

It is very easy for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to see that applying yourself and working towards bettering your own education benefits YOU. If we, the consumer of America, would stop endorsing "Afro-American" culture and allowing the media to propagate this thug mentality to kids, perhaps they'd be able to see more clearly. As it stands, However, no matter how dumb the children are in middleschool, by high school they should recognize what is at stake. Many do, but they're not the statistic we're discussing.

Also, Citation needed, the police do not racially profile, the police just profile. If you dress like a thug with your pants around your ankles in loose clothing and talk/walk like a punk criminal You will be stopped. That's not racism, that's the police doing their job. Citation needed brother.

was that meant to sound incredibly creepy

>your anecdotal evidence sure convinced me! incredible!
Doesn't matter, you're full of shit and you know it.

I think there is a better soultion: just kill them all.

go back to tumblr, nigger boi.

>Shut up retarded niggers

most Sup Forumslack people would rather steal and murder than get educated, even if it does cost more.

Hmmm. Sounds like prisons need to be cheaper.
A few suggestions:
No heating. No blankets. No clothes.
Cheaper food, in smaller amounts.
Keep prisoners chained up, need fewer guards.
Break the legs of anyone making trouble or trying to escape.

And of course the death-penalty, properly implemented, is dirt cheat as well.

Statistically there is no such thing as rehabilitation. Every success is an anomaly, so rare that we can ignore it. We should just accept that.

Money Illinois spent on white American college fund
>$0.00

damn. around here you only get them at university. finishing highschool really isn't that much of an achievement.

you know what country you'd like? north korea

You can throw any amount of money at bad kids and it wont make a difference. Some people (niggers and muslims) are just shit.

Better to just lock them up early and keep them locked up.

Horseshit

No amount of money can take the nog out of a nig.

I say off the evolutionary challenged while they are young and use the saves recourse for productive causes.

gb2 special ed. retard

Or the third reich?

I have often thought about how nice it would be to live in a country based on order.

kek

>implying $ = IQ

Evolutionary fail

>hmm... really makes you think huh...
yeah, I'm really wondering how the nigger on the left got out of jail just to complain

But the people were prosperous and nearly entered a golden age pre-poland invasion.
Hitler was right, the jews were holding back progress because they wanted their sheckles.

Winrar

Indeed, sounds like we can safely cut both budgets

Students shouldn't cost that much to educate, prisoners REALLY shouldn't cost that much to stick in a box and throw food and water at.

bullshit, i'm white and my childhood was like charlie bucket's from charlie and the chocolate factory. siblings, parents, grandparents and great-grandparents under one roof in a terraced, shitty, virtually half-built house. i was always grossly underweight throughout my childhood due to the fact that we didn't eat a lot (i had a BMI of around 17). Now I don't see many nigs living like that nowadays, all look very healthy with iPhones etc. (fair enough they probably stole them). But regardless, the point is that I went on to go to university and get a very decent job and I'm now firmly middle-class. A long with several others in similar situations. and you know what support we had? fuck all. my degree was in my own free-time whilst working full time.

You missed a demonstrable point:
>you can't teach a turnip

guards, employees,maintenance, who all need to be paid a well amount to offset the stress of dealing with prisoners all day long.

Not being surrounded by gang culture/violence all your life probably didn't hurt.

Black man here. These dumb niggers need to stop breaking the damn law. I was raised by my granny in the ghetto and I went to college. Now I work as a structural engineer

Exactly! The people who shine under pressure will succeed without money and the shitpeople will fail even if they have it.

The key is to quickly identify the garbage so they can be disposed of before they do too much damage.

I say we shoot niggers (and muslims) when they commit their first crime, no matter how small it is.
White people and eastern asians get some warnings first, since they usually turn out alright.

that's hilarious, because i did. i grew up in a paramiitary stronghold in northern ireland

They got a point there. They waste 12.500 bucks on these monkeys

Some nigs say that crackers are making billions locking them up. Some say we're losing billions. Which is it?

Also, police are racist. But if you aren't breaking the god damn law, there's nothing they could do to you that wouldn't end up starting riots. I've been pulled over for being black. I didn't break the law. Cop checked my information, asked to search, then didn't when I agreed.

That's a cool anecdote bro but other humans can't escape. Do you think all of the people who turned to gangs would have if they were raised in a different environment?

Ever notice how a majority of doctors are foreign now? Picture isn't exactly right

kek

Mmm. But have you noticed that foreign doctors suck?

pretty much

some people aren't meant to escape. i had the option to go down that road and i chose not to. good riddance to the ones that did, not my responsibility - they never did me any favours.

Tax payers spend the money, while investors in private prison companies rake the profits off the top. It's pretty much a scam.

Not a bad idea. Most niggers commit crimes before they breed.

If we eliminate black criminals early we can eventually cure the black race.

i agree with this man mostly sorry Sup Forums.

niggers gonna nig, the people who want to get educated will try their best.

Are some police racist? for sure.

WIll treating an officer with common decency help you not get killed? probably.

Cops are more likely to kill a white person after committing a violent crime though.

Which is why if a certain group is significantly statistically proven to be criminal, the convicted individuals should be executed without delay. Appeal is forfeit for genetic tendency.

>some people aren't meant to escape
If we solve this problem it's a win-win for everyone (hint: including your middle class ass not having to pay ridiculous taxes for prison) so why not get behind it?

so one commits a crime and instead of just killing them we do the humane thing and keep the alive providing for them and the other has to work to earn his way
does make you think...why arent we just killing the bad ones and using the money for more important things.

you are a guy on the internet telling me this though, and while ive never commited a violent crime, cops have never treated me unfairly. ive never even actualyl heard stories of taht either, as a white male living in the bay are california.

tbh you just seem like someone grasping at straws here.. for what i dont know.

Because morality exists you fuckwit

People who appear to be utterly worthless will always find someone to blame it on.

Fat feminists that will never breed - men
Nigs that can't stop nigging - whites
Muslims that can't stop terrorising - the West
Poor people that won't embrace that they're too stupid and/or lazy to have any market value - the middle class

That's why you get all the hatred towards the white middle-class western male. It's the scapegoat that satisfies everybody

Exactly. Natural selection could then take its natural course. The left overs would me an evolved species not weighed down by their criminal ancestors.

Went for a joy ride then this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOoSFX1Tt4

Since when is profilung people (racial or not), the police just doing their job? So because I say "aint" and "nigga", or talk with a NY or ATL accent, or dress with baggy jeans and a Jersey and du rag, that gives the police the right to stop, ID, question, and investigate me, despite having no evidence of any crime being committed?

Probably should look at the prison system itself. Treating people like animals encourages them to act like animals. Put expectations on them and give them dignity and they reform. This shit is fucking simple. I'm not saying I don't hate dindus, I'm just saying the system sure as shit ain't helping and just saying don't get arrested really ignores the monster in the closet that is our private prison industry. Fuck the American justice system.

Our ancestors brought them here centuries ago, you can't just say "go back to you continent nigger", because it's not their continent anymore

>Muslims
Lol, UKfag here. As you know, We have been invaded by muzzies over here but I definitely wouldn't accuse them of not responding to valuing education.
Most of my GPs have been Muslim. Most of the high acheivers in my University classes are Muslim females. Most of the Lawyers in my town are Muslim. There are a fair number engineering grads too.

The only problem I have with them is their refusal to integrate.

Yup.

The police are allowed to stop, ID and question you. And its more likely that they will focus on people who make them think they might be criminals.

Which is as it should be.

Scapegoat?... Or instigator?

You watch a lot of Fox news don't you? THIS IS WHAT WE GET WHEN WE REMOVE CIVICS FROM THE CURRICULUM! Go jerk off to a Rush Limbaugh rant.

I'm a german historian and your views on the third reich are extremely narrow and based on virtually no facts

Wat? Occupy wallstreet and stuff had nothing to do with hating the middle class. Not sure what you're talking about, maybe it's different where you are because I'm an american.

I've never done anything to oppress women, blacks, muslims or poor people.

But If I chose to invoke my rights and not give him my information, because I did nothing wrong, and he shot me out of anger, you'd call me another uppity "dindu" that shoulda just did what massah said and not used my rights as an american citizen.

Germany before the nazis was poor as fuck, no?

Then Hitler. And suddenly military and industrial superpower.

ITT: stupid americans

Maybe if more niggers went to school than got locked up we wouldn't have to spend so much money on locking them up.

True, if you give the police shit you deserve what you get back. Getting shot might be a bit extreme but you certainly deserve a beating.

Next time, try being polite and relaxed.

People nowadays, mostly blacks and women, just want excuses as to why they are where they are. It's easier to blame society than to realize you're just lazy. Also, fuck the white people for giving idiots their excuses, you're not helping anybody by telling them not to try, they'll just fail, then blame the system for being prejudice.