Getting my dick cut next week

Getting my dick cut next week.

Anyone here circumcised as an adult?

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorsal_slit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why user?

probably some big medical problem, no other rational reason to get mutilated otherwise

this should be a fucking cringe thread

Skin is tight and gets uncomfortable. Tried all the stretching stuff for ages with no real results. Tired of it now.

you mean always or just when erect

Sorry user its a sad moment when a brother loses his skin

yeah so that's one of the legit non-fraudulent reasons to get it done
good luck I guess

post pic how tight could it possibly be you pussy

Depending on severity, you can try talking to your doctor about alternatives. There are medications that can relax the skin, making it more flexible.

It's a terrible procedure you will regret it faggot

Used to be both. Stretching helped with it when soft, but it's still too tight when hard to have sex comfortably, and I've hit a brick wall with trying to get it any looser.

GET A DORSAL SLIT.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR FORESKIN.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorsal_slit

Good luck taking the bandage off after the operation. It will be the most terrible thing you will ever experience. Also you are a jew now accept it.

>Good luck taking the bandage off after the operation. It will be the most terrible thing you will ever experience.
coming from personal experience?

getting cut as an adult can make your dick look like Hiroshima. try every other alternative first. Dorsal slit. Look it up

OP PLEASE HEED MY WARNING
YOUR PENIS WILL LOOK WEIRD, BUT HEY GUESS WHAT. ALL PENISES LOOK WEIRD.
GET A DORSAL SLIT. ALL THE BENEFITS OF BEING CUT WITHOUT THE DRAWBACK OF REDUCED SENSITIVITY. IT IS ALSO A LOT LESS PAINFUL.

post picture I want to see how bad it is

Do it yourself

This is my dick. Some people tell me I'm already cut, but I was never told that, so...

You don't even have a foreskin, you've been circumsized

so, how can non-existing foreskin be tight?

you trolling cunt

This is OP, that's not me.

Then post it already faggot

It's gonna hurt like hell for like 2 weeks and be really uncomfy for 2 more weeks. Good luck

That looks hideous.