I don't know who else to talk to, nobody in my life understands

I don't know who else to talk to, nobody in my life understands.
I'm so tired of living in this consumer culture surrounded by complacent fools who could care less about the fact that their existence is destroying the planet. They happily go along and make the rich richer and then the upper class thanks them by taking away more of our civil liberties. I'm so sick of feeling like nobody understands, I can't keep living like this watching the world crumble in the pursuit of profit above everything. The entire system depends on our co-operation and yet people don't care they even fight to defend it. It's a living hell feeling like most people around you have Stockholm syndrome

Kill ur self fagg

yet here you are paying or stealing internet to feed the very thing you complain about.

Think hard faggot. You perspective is clearly limited to your own.

I want to change the world, not be defeated by it. I'm down not out amigo.

You can try and make the world a better place in your own small way, or you can stop giving a fuck and do the same shit as everyone else.

Or there's always the third option, kill yourself faggot. We don't care what you do, as long as you stop fucking complaining.

everyday i think that,it's just that you don't know people who think that

Then do something about it. coming here looking for easy answers is exactly the thing that leads to the society you hate.

I was 14 and angry too. It will pass.

how is stealing internet contributing to anything?

>could care less

It's "COULDN'T care less" (Couldn't = could NOT). As in they already care so little, they have zero fucks left to give. If they COULD care less, that means they care at least a little bit. I don't know who else to talk to, nobody in my life understands. I'm so tired of living in this illiterate culture surrounded by complacent fools who couldn't care less about the fact that illiteracy is destroying our culture. They happily go along and be retarded.

You're wrong about one thing though. Everyone knows, they just force themselves to not admit it or care because there is a monetary incentive to not care.

they acknowledge it and pretend to care though, what do you think this go green movement is? superficial contributions so the consumer can pat themselves on the back and feel like they did a good job saving the planet.

Uh oh, someone is starting to think they are different..

I'm just venting life is getting to me, I've got a number of inventions I want to bring into the world asap but a working prototype costs thousands to produce. With the cost of rent and the exploitation of the working class it's going to take years for any kind of meaningful progress to be made.

Dear god... you're retarded.

seriously op just fucking stfu I bet you like that cuck bernie fucking faggot chill out and realize that you're just a fucboi who has no purpose except to prolong their own existance

yep, see this is the kind of sheepish thinking I have to deal with, little people with big egos who would rather in-fight than recognize the real enemy.

You need to get involved in some kind of mass movement organizing. The problem is that liberal/center left groups, the ones with actual numbers and money, are too willing to sell out to power: to grant dispersing foundations, the Democratic Party, etc. The far left have more integrity, but at this point in history have little concern with actually building the power necessary to make radical change. Most far-leftists spend their time posturing, engaging in virtue signaling, proving their purity and righteousness, etc.

Historically Leninists were often the ones who did what worked, ruthlessly attacking the wealthy capitalists while gaining more power for themselves. They avoided the tendency of liberals and reformist social democrats to sell out, and the tendency of anarchists and ultra-leftists to marginalize themselves.

Unfortunately most Marxists-Leninists around today are a historical anachronism, as weird and fringe as the ultra-left.

The best I can offer you is to check out the sort of practical radicalism clustered around the left of the labor movement (Labor Notes, TDU, UE, maybe a few of the less kooky IWWs) and publications like Jacobin and In These Times.

The faster you get over yourself the easier life will be.. You're probably 17 and you don't just want to be "another person".. Don't you think that maybe other people have thought the same thing your typing? "I have something that could benefit society, but I need money, or I need this or that", you aren't original nor will you be the last to think they are special.

go back to tumblr, shabbos goy.

Get over that futile emotional response, find a comfy spot and sit a watch the world burn.

Don't worry about it, the planet is fine it will still be here long after humans are gone.

I've already sunk $3500 into this project and tbh I don't care about how it affects me. The way we grow food needs to change, we use too much land and deplete the soil way too quickly, I've found a method of growing that would use 1/400th the land of a traditional farm does on average. I just need to make it bigger at this point.

im in the same boat but i found some ways to make shit happen even though im broke. if you have skype or some way I can reach you maybe i can help.

jeez you are pathetic

calm your tits down edgelord

You only live one life, can you actually blame people for living for themselves like its some how bad to do things for yourself, go fuck yourself you prick. You live your life selfishly as fuck to you know, you ever think about how homeless people don't even have internet, you're just as bad as the people you're complaining about.

if you dont wanna talk at least look into shared hackerspaces in your area. pooled resources like tools and expensive machinery are wonderful. the one near me is 70 dollars per year but the resources it offers save me tens of thousands

It's people who know the world is bad and do nothing that are the worst people in the world, which is you, me and any one else that can acknowledge it. You're either going to do new things or you will die being nothing.

plus being around other people with professional STEM backgrounds helps my morale.

sorry I was up and out for a sec I'll definitely look into shared hackerspaces, if you have an email just message me at [email protected]

to be talking to us, you need to be a part of the game. you call yourself a truther but still do the same things the people you despise do.

The Bystander Effect and Why I Hate Humanity
Written by anonymous.
A word from the author with one word from every reply to this post.

Now onto the post itself,
I suggest closing your eyes, and running into a wall while drunk. So as to forget how true life is and return to ignorance.
People who try to save the planet are laughed at, just look at vegans and pic related. Vegans will never 'save' the planet because the change required is so drastic and huge no single person can really spark it.
Youd need to change your entire state/province to get the ball rolling.
Electric cars, self driving cars, solar energy. All hilarious jokes.

If I understand you correctly, the systems are already in place so why not use them as a mean to an ends?
Also The only ISP out here is time warner and they're fucking awful

because that's everyones justification

Join in creating a new society. There are outfits that may share your particular concerns. Dont be a faggot and whine.

LOL! These numbers are fucking ludicrous.

I'm out I've got stuff to do,
thanks for the insight everyone life really does seem a little less bleak now.

Ok Elon.

Actually the number of daily waste is most likely correct, cows produce the most methan but ive only seen the statistic in books where its unnoticed and out of the way.

The cowspiracy is more than likely correct but it uses guilt to comvert people.
You look at this chart and say "wow this is bullshit"
You watch the movie and say "so im a vegan now, anyone want something off pic related?"

Welcome to my life op. I fight it by being a lawyer for the poor, suing banks and governments, being politically active, a vegetarian, and responsible consumer. Everyone thinks im insane because i scrutinize every bit of my life. Once in a while you open eyes, etc. Figure out how you want to fight it and fight it. There are millions of us out there.

Vegetarian but not vegan. Way to save the planet loser. Just go back to eating meat since you'll never truly commit.

I eat eggs from a house right next to me loser. There are a few free range chickens. They have less environmental impact collectively than asingle leaf of your organic blow smoke up your ownass california kale.

Vegans dont eat any animal products faggot, did i mention im a vegan? Im saving the world.

A strawman big enough to scare even the largest of crows.