I ordered 10 grams of speed paste (amphetamine) and im planning to do few lines every day to keep the desire to eat away

i ordered 10 grams of speed paste (amphetamine) and im planning to do few lines every day to keep the desire to eat away

planning to eat 1000 kcal every day though, what should i include in my daily diet? thinking of 600 kcal worth of oats and 5 boiled eggs + some vitamin C pills and omega 3 capsules

Queer

lose the oats.

grilled chicken breasts with mustard and broccoli my nigger

You shouldn't do that shit. Just use DNP.

>DNP
I heard DNP was way more dangerous than speed

This.

Take 1.5grams of DNP a day. I guarantee you'll lose a lot of weight.

Mee vittu töihin ja lenkille

Buy packs of mixed frozen vegetables and eat that all the time with nothing but Sriracha on them, no salt or ketchup.

Put a butternut or two in your oven at 175 degrees and cook for 90 minutes. You can then use slices of the butternut on bread instead of other stuff.

Buy yourself a cheap blender and make butternut and banana smoothies with water and some raw oats.

It's actually pretty safe so long as you are in a cold environment. The real risk with DNP is hyperthermia. So low as you can prevent your body temperature from getting too high, you'll be safe.

Try taking DNP during the winter. If you overheat, you can just stand outside and cool down.

But it's important to not take too little.

Id say probably 1200-1500mg/day is good for starting off.

>1.5grams of DNP a day

That will kill you

Why don't fat fucks understand that the best way to lose weight is to just eat less holy shit

>no salt

why

>bread
>carbs

no

he realises that, amphetamines suppress appetite and OP has no will power to eat less on his own which is probably why hes fat in the first place.

just exercise you lazy fuck

>just eat less
Did you read my post?

>
That's a heart attack right there, and that's coming from a medfag, if you're so desperate then just start using snus, it will fuck your appetite trust me

>taking a drug to diet yourself
why'd you do it like amerifats. its shit and you will eventually get a rebound.

run at least 4km 3 days a week and eat almost nothing 1 day a week keeping eating about 1000-1300kcals non oily food the other days. you'd greatly lose your weights. and refrain from doing the internet, especially Sup Forums and such, and everything else like that. you need to avoid things possibly bothering you as far as possible to steadily diet yourself

Are you trying to starve yourself? You will end up as skinny-fat, 1000 cal. A day is not nearly enough to sustain you. You should never cut more than 25% of your daily

How do I not become skinnyfat?

>run 4km
I can barley run for 2 minutes

best way to lose all your muscle mass

really that's a shitty way to lose weight

The best way is sport tbqh, with enough calorie loss, you can adjust your meals slightly and not as radical as you suggest, just less fat, slow carbs and a bit more protein