Tiping

>tiping
>ever
come on Sup Forums lets get this bitch fired

How do we do it friend

How?

All the contact info is there. Call the manager and complain about Rhonda and say it happened on the 16th

What a fucking cunt.
>tfw feminists have made it weird for a man to call a woman beautiful

Not your personal army, ya tripple nigger

No shit but this cunt deserves it. Some guy tries being nice and generous and the bitch calls him a weirdo.

Massive samefag detected. NYPA faggot. Stop being a fucking creep

no idea
someone check her twitter where she works and message the manager

I called. I didn't tell the manager I was in there on the 16th for obvious reasons, but I told them that she was talking on her phone while taking our order and swearing in front of my kids.

How do you even know how the interaction went down? I know you probably think you're super fucking suave but heavy breathing and trying to force eye contacts and smiles are fucking creepy, what if he was doing that? Then he drops a big tip. Losers think that being nice gets them something and so she could be concerned that this isn't the last time she will see him.

To be honest that guy is a fucking weirdo and probably a future rapist who can't deal anymore with rejection.
The girl is a bitch posting that tho.

I looked at her twitter it looks like someone already reported her

Sup Forums not your personal army faggot

>50$ tips
>Beta deserved humilation

Even if he was the creepiest motherfucker he tipped you 50$ so you should at least a bit of respect.

you are not part of my Sup Forums you faggots

...no. Do you work retail or food service dude? If the guy is creepy and has motives other than rewarding you for doing your job, then you have no obligation to get on your knees and thank the gods in front of him. She's not his fucking monkey dude, it was his prerogative to give her money because he thought she was beautiful, but she doesn't owe him a fucking thing, you idiot.

Does the bus sinews have twitter Facebook review page??

Found the neckbeard who doesn't understand how social interactions work.

She didn't need to thank him, she also didn't have to post the receipt online with her own comments but she chose to.

Everyone in this thread trying to get her in trouble needs to seriously reevaluate their lives.

Never said she owned him anything, but posting online about how creepy the guy who just gave you $50 is shows how shitty of a person you are. You're just an edgy faggot. And yes I worked in food service for over 5 years.

And this affects your sad little life how?

Which is why he left a tip, he never said she owed him anything. Notice he didn't leave his number, or name?

McDonalds doesn't count, edge master.

Okay, and what the fuck does that have to do with you trying to get her fired? It really just sounds like you have no idea how social situations work, and you are bored and lonely and want to get someone fired because they don't spread their legs for $50. It'd be funnier if you were the beta faggot who left the tip in the first place, I totally wouldn't be surprised.

>doesn't understand how social interactions work

GTFO, normie, REEEEEEEEE

You're an idiot I worked at a local pizzeria but mainly was a driver, I had some real weirdos tip large but I like getting easy money so I won't complain. This bitch just enjoys putting people down, sort of like you.

Really? Explain yourself.

Do you have a highschool education, you cuck? Cause if you could fucking read, you'd see the guy i'm replying to literally says "so you should at least give him a bit of respect" when, no, the guy doesn't just automatically deserve respect just for giving someone money for being beautiful.

Pizzeria. So, still just a counter monkey/driver. No difference, kid.

This.

Bump

You sound like a neckbearded virgin it's not even funny, please read this to yourself and try imagining how somebody else will interpet it. You are saying it's acceptable to be a shitty human you literally have no concept of what the word respect means. She doesn't owe him anything but that's not the issue, the issue is she is privelged cunt who enjoys putting people down.

? I've been working since I was 13 let's see your bank account, kid.

She did something I don't like so now I want her fired :^) seems to be going my way.

Sad. Sooooo sad.

>op posts an idea for the keks
>newfags ruin it with some pointless faggotry

kill yourselves you niggers

Isn't it entirely possible that she knew the person who gave her that tip, and is trying to be funny/clever by calling them a weirdo and posting it to social media?

truth.

WHATS THE TWITTER FAGGOTS

/pages/Miltonian-Pizzeria/224105897617026

For facebook

As a customer service matter, this bitch should be terminated immediately.

It would be hard to imagine someone reflecting their employer more negatively.

/rhondameg
Twitter

She is still a cunt. My dad had a stroke recently so when he goes out to eat sometimes he gives really large tips because it makes him feel good. If he saw this bitches tweet it would destroy him.

>being this retarded

Yea i'm the neckbeard virgin that's why i'm spending my time trying to get a girl fired by summoning my personal le army!11! to get a girl fired because she won't fuck me

also you cuck are you some tumblrina? she's PRIVILEGED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Underage, go to /s4s/ faggot.

//m.yelp.com/biz/miltonian-pizzeria-and-wing-house-milton here's a link to their yelp page

WAHHHHHHHHHHH SHE HAS TITS WON'T FUCK ME FIRE HER RUIN HER LIFE RAPE HER AND KILL HER LOL GO Sup Forums GO DO MY BIDDINGS U FUCKING MONKIESREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The way I see this

>It's weird that this guy gave her a $50 tip
>I do get if she felt somewhat weirded out by it
>But why the need to post it? Just take the money and carry on
Both were unnecessary

She's just trying to humble brag. Probably to make up for that shit name her parents gave her

Id kill for a 50 dollar tip on a wednesday. Thats more than i make in most of a shift!

Goddamn, is it summer already?

lol dont feel bad for that betafag thats why i dont tip
ugly bitches

I'm not even OP. Someone ban this child. Your trolling skills are non existent.

Ok he doesn't deserve any speacial treatment from her for giving her $50 but he wasn't expecting any either. He didn't leave his number, he called her beautiful. It's not like she should get on her knees and start blowing him but don't post a picture of the receipt online calling him weird. This is how you stop getting big tips like this. Spoiled cunt can't even accept money without pulling her phone out and showing off to her friends about how a guy left her a lot of money and called her beautiful. And apparently this makes him weird. Yeah he could have been acting strange, but he gave you $50 don't be a bitch just take it and stfu and be polite.

Agreed. Lol at the basement dwellers calling him a beta for tipping 50$.

This

this thread is hilarious
>ugly guys jealous over a girl getting money for her looks
>when its in her job to get tips
>just assuming the guy wasnt a weirdo
>what is the point of trying to fire her by lieing?
>just randomly calling her a cunt
keks all around

MODS MODS MODS PLS MODS PLS

Manny Diakilos might be the name of the owner.

What?

She posted it online, she wouldn't have any of this had she not.

She deserves to be fired someone get it done I'm too lazy

fucking this

the chan is full of newfags and white knights these days

doubt anyone will do it

You have autism that seems like the least likely scenario

I see whats going on here
OP is the fag that tipped her and know trying to ruin her because her couldn't get her number

I don't think the tip was remotely about trying to get pussy.

You say we don't know how it went down, but neither do you faggot.

>the chan

Theres the same thread over in Sup Forums but nice try

you are

not your personal army you fucking faggot

MODS! MODS!

just supporting what he was saying

> taking the bait in an obviously bait post
> pretending we give a fuck about his opinion
> i guess may = summer now

Check her tweets from later that day. "job searching" or something. I think she already got fired.

fucktard

Why dont you tweet her and ask her?

>tfw not understanding social boundaries that are completely normal

Who cares nobody is stopping you from going to your dick rate and roll threads you ducking loser

fucking inbred faggity

>

She didn't call him a weirdo in the face so who cares.

or the number is on the receipt faggot...

WAS THE WINKY FACE NECESSARY? I AGREE WITH THE BITCH.

I never confessed to having a twitter account

This. He was a fag who deserves be be shamed for being so cringe.

Kill yourself you Tumblr cuck

you have never confessed to anything

you bitch ass nigger

your dad should have wasted you in a sock instead of a vagina you motherfucking jew loving cock sucking sperm chugging sperglord

Sup Forums is not your personal army

GTFO newfag

Grow up faggot old people tip like that all the time because it makes them happy and they have the money.

feeling edgy today grandpa? :)