I shaved off my hair, now i regret. what to do??

i shaved off my hair, now i regret. what to do??

looks fine m8

You'll get used to it, i used to have shoulder lenght hair and one day i didn't feel like washing them and went full bald.

looks alright

Same, just gets a pain in the ass after a while

One side looks like it was cut more than the other?

buy a hat

become Buddhist, and if someone ask tell them that you shaved your hair to move away from the material world and of the human vanity.

There's 7 billion people on earth, 0.000001% of those people care what you look like. Why the fuck should you care if someone thinks it looks shit

i hate my life
okay thanks
lol ur funny. thanks
fuck yes i will!

I buzz my own hair too. You didn't do a good job. Looks uneven. If you're going to buzz your own hair get real barber's clippers. You can buy them online for like 65 bucks. Wal mart clippers are garbage. I recommend Oster fast feeds.

ha my vote would be to stop making threads...

i didnt really care until my family said shit to me,.i told them i look like a cool marine soldier but they keep saying i look like shit. fcuk them. and now i feel like shit, and i regret shaving off my hair. fuck my family

Cut off pubes.
Glue onto head.

Shave the rest off and accept your fate OP

you look suspiciously Norwegian

Seriously, and no fuckin' prank answer or whatsoever, you are definately not ugly, but most of the women are into men who have enough hair to 'play with'. I can tell you from my own experience. Get your hair grown, get a decent haircut and you will be totally fine if you have the personality.

well fuck.. this is now a feels thread

Works wonders for dandruff and you have the face shape to pull it off so eh

>fcuk them

becuas i am norwegian haha. are u norwegian too?
im half asian and half norwegian.

You don't seem to be in menopause yet, so calm your shit, they'll grow back in 4 weeks or so anyways.

Gotta go completely bald or wear a hat for atleast month if you don't wanna walk around looking like a moron

You look good man. And don't worry, your hair will grow back.

Did you use a straight razor on just the right side? Finish the job OP

bro thanks. i hope i get some pussies. i am a fcking douche in real life but i'll change. thanks bro ur my bro, bro. :)

If you want serious advice, listen to that guy

no, i usde a cuttermachine. there is a thing on the razer on the machine but it felt off when i was cutting my right side of the hair and now it fucked up.

That guy I mean

fuckin shit, I am too drunk to answer to the correct ones.. I meant that one:

What guy?

bro u confuze me. but i think u mean this guy ->

just got mine cut short aswell, love it. also, norwegian? looks that way by the file name

This

u guys the best. love u guys. i went from feeling like shit to feeling higher then burj kalhifa

lol why does he look like me.

wear ushanka hat

When the left side evens out a bit it will be awesome. dont worry.

where do i get one??

Yeah I meant that guy