Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jK_dqOenVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does your gif not move?

Do u take it in the ass?

why do you hate social life?

If ur a satanist what does the symbol in my moth tattoo mean?

It means take a brighter picture.

How does it feel to be smart enough to not be Catholic, yet not smart enough to be atheist?

Ok, I'd like to know if you have see fucked up things on your rituals and what have you done?

why don't you do the dew, dude?

Did you sell your soul if yes for what, or are you just against monotheistic believes or religion in any format so you chose satanism?

IT MEANS YOU ARE A BOTTOM

When you are fucking your girl good, instead of yelling "oh god" what do you say?

How's 8th grade going?

oh a brimstone

If you believe Satan exists why don't you believe in God because you're going to hell either way.

Are you just trolling or are you going to answer our questions?

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

That's the simbol for sulfur

The real question why you have it on your skin

Because I, the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan has not given it the permission to move.

No but your mother did when I seduced her with my Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan powers last night.

I dont nessicarily hate social life, its just beingthe Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan is a very time-consuming job. Im literally second-in-command over the Satanic religion right under Satan himself and I'm very busy. Occasionally, I'll grab a pint of children's blood with the boys but for the most part, I have to carry out my Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan duties.

The meaning behind your tattoo is that youre a faggot.

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, what do I care?

Well, Ive been to a few Black Veil Brides concerts and sacrificed some of the rats in my basement to Satan. Ive also casted spells on shitposters who dont take my testimony seriously.

I didnt not sell my spul, I merely contributed it to the Church's cause.

Idk, as your mother. She probably remembers.

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I help Satan rule hell. What fuck do I give in that regard?

Theistic or atheistic satanist?

is ike a goat ? or like that blue bitch from x-men that takes various forms

Is it true, which according to some online Satanic bible, that Satanism is the only religion that forbids pedophilia as other relgions encourage it?

y u choose to loose?

I fix my question, is satan like a goat or mystique from x-men

Whats the cause you are refering to?

>says im not good enough for you
>is the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan
Other way around, bitch

Neither, I am merely Pure Satanic. My duties as Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan will not allow me to categorize any further down the chain

Wot?

Not true. The Satanic bible is mute on the subject of Pedophilia, however, as Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I have a zero tolerance policy for pedophiles within the church. For that, I oust them from thd curch and submit their souls to the abyss.

Are you a Anton Lavey satanist?

i love your gif bro, it has so much quality.................

As Ive said before, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and cannot categorize myself within denominations of the religion.

U couldn't have butt fucked my mom last night, because i was doing that

Do you look forward to burning in hell for eternity?

Are you retarded, aren't you?
I wondered myself after seeing all your autistic answers
I need a smarter answer than: "Im the Emo Gothic Fagglord of Satan....."

>satanist

I think you meant to say "edgy teenager"

Imean if fuckin satan takes form like human, dragon, nigger, whatevathefuck
anyways, this thread was a bait fuck that

How many cocks can you take at once?

Answer me nigger why you have the simbol of sulfur as a tattoo

Really, forbids it? Fuck that, I'm switching religons. Which encourages it?

Unless ur full-o-shit
When worshiping satan, is it alright to fuck children to death?

Are you little fuckface that is currently trying to troll us aware that you are actually speaking in the name of emo gothic darklord of satan who actualy does excist in the afterlife and is pretty pissed that you dont take him seriously after using his name or are you just to stupid to see the possibility of that beeing true?

Did you kill someone for the blood and then dip only one finger dip be for you drank it right after you killed a lesser heathen than you?
I'm a certified black witch, btw.

Why are you a Satanist (LaVeyan) when the church has been defunct since the early 2000s.

LaVey's ex wife sued for the proceeds from LaVey's works when he was married to her. This includes the Satanic Bible, Satanic Ritual, and Satanic Witch (you know, the LaVey books that actually sell). She won.

LaVey wrote another couple of books to try to keep getting a decent income from the proceeds. They didn't sell well. He had to move out of the Black House which he pretty much lived his whole adult life in (which I may add was a standard Victorian style regular sized home, not the dark mansion Satanists pretend it was). Luckily he actually had a high ranking Satanist friend who purchased the home and allowed LaVey to live there until death. LaVey's friend who purchased the home died right after and demolished the property (it was seriously out of place in a rapidly gentrifying neighborhood). The last pictures of it are very sad.

Then the final control of the Church was legally wrested from Blanche Barton (LaVey's handpicked heir to the church) by LaVey's ex wife and her handpicked administrators (people LaVey reputedly disliked and made fun of greatly Nadramia and Gilmore).

Since then active membership has been abolished. Membership prices have doubled. The Church has no public presence and nothing notable to say. There are no public spectacles, no actual churches or decent places for grottoes to meet.

The Church is nothing more than a simple PO box for Nadramia and Gilmore to take your cash for a few printed documents and a membership card printed on construction paper (not even cardstock). LaVey hated these people. Nadramia, Gilmore, his ex wife (I think her name was Diane). Now for joining, your money goes straight to them.

I own and read all his books. However, if you wish to honor him do it by NOT joining the church and if you want a copy of his works, bootleg them or steal it.

Sources: Boyd Rice and Stanton LaVey

>Which encourages it?
Any religion that's not Orthodox

Forgot to add: for satan!

fucking virgins

kill yourself

Fuck, I can't believe I typed all this out just to see that this fucktard was doing a pitiful attempt at trolling.

How does it feel knowing that you're still technically following Christian constructs, seeing as Satan itself is merely a Christian thing.

You're smart enough not to be Christian, but dumb enough not to be a dark Pagan or wizard. Faggot.

-From a pagan

Do you believe in the devil ?
are you a belieber ?

Since OP is nothing but a pitiful tard doing the most transparent trolling I've ever seen, I'll tell you.

It's the alchemical symbol for brimstone. This logo has been used by many secret societies. Most prominently, the Church of Satan.

It can also be broken down into two additional symbols. Infinity and the Cross of Lorraine. Cross of Lorraine is also used for many things but I believe here it means the unity of opposites in the duality of man.

Thank you

Incest is a crime against Satanism. I cast you from tbis thread and condemn you to the abyss.

If you read my previous responses, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I am the one who does the burning in hell.

Im going to remember your insolence and sentence you to burn in the abyss that is the mosh pit at a Black Veil Brides concert. Heil Satan, BVB Army forever!

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. I pick my words carefully.

Idk, Satan takes the form of many things. I, the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan take the form of a lot of things aswell, mostly a handsome stud that manipulates girls and talks shit behind my friends backs only to manipulate them more to make them feel like shit and their friendship to me is a privilege for them.

Idk, ask your mother.

You shouldn't dorect such a stupid question towards the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Its not polite

What are you talkingabout? Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and you cant take that away from me you faggot.

Certified Black Witch, huh? Idk what you guys do, but in Satanism, we make offerings that are humane and humble to the almighty Satan. Heil Satan! BVB Army forever!

Idk if you havent read my responses before, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and i dont have a denomination.

Im not trolling, you faggot. O thougjt youd be more greatful to hear the insight of the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

I do not follow christian constructs, all I follow are the ways of Satan and the duties of the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

I do, I work direcrly underneath Satan

When did you start to hate your dad?

hahah guy is angry at the trolls on Sup Forums give him hell guys

youtu.be/4jK_dqOenVw

It's the simbol for sulfur you autistic fag

Brimstone is fucking sulfur

Well, the Christians created Satan, so... Get fucked.

Just to clear things up: I'm an actual satanist. OP is a clown. Satanism is an atheistic organization, that believes every person is his/her own god. We don't believe in, let alone worship satan.

You call me an autist and then in your next line say that "brimstone is sulphur". Yeah, no fucking shit.

I used a different word for the same fucking thing, double nigger.

You do realise your leviathan cross is upside down right?

I dont think u r a real satanist, both incest and pedophilla r sins according to god.

Ur move

Then why is it called satanism?

>incest and pedophilla r sins according to god
If you believe in any religion with an Orthodox equivalent then yes that's the case.

I think you mean youre an atheist.

You enjoying the new Doom?

Lol, youre just jealous that youll never be the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan like me. Youll wish you never came to this thread and underestimated the power of the dark side.

After your mother told me all the horrible things he did to you.

Actually, Christians were CREATED by Satan. Trust me when I say that im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I should know our roots.

Faggot, you honestly dont know what Satan is. Everybody is their own god? What kind of bullshit are you trying to make us Satanists look like? We dont worship the devil? Fuck you, idiot, how dare you insult the almighty. As Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I cast you out of this thread and curse you to spend an tertnoty in the abyss that is within the moshpit at a Black Veil Brides concert. Maybe then will you learn your lesson of why its not a good idea to blasphesize in front of the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Heil Satan! Bvb Army forever!

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I am the almighty power in the Church rightbelow Satan Himself. Idk what's going through your mind with all these sick thoughts, but im contemplating casting you out of this thread for your insolence and sick thoughts.

Dont listen to him, hes a fucking idiot that wouldnt know satanism if it slapped him in the face with its big balls and fat fucking cock

Hes an idiot. Thats what he is.

Love it.

I believe that aswell dont call myself satanist though.

Wow OP is sucking cocks extra hard today

Don't call me nigger

You're the one with the retarded sulfur simbol on the skin

how does it feel to be an edgelord

Too late, buddy!
U already did, yet here i am!

Further, why in the demonic name of hell do u consider fucking ur mother or fucking some children to death insolent and sick? IMO satan would enjoy watching that happen while drinking vergine blood and dining on living children, more so if it was done in his honour.

u really sux @ this satanism thing

being an atheist just means that you don't believe in a god. satanism is more like a lifestyle

my autism meter is off the charts

Thats what your mother dis last night.

Im the EmoGothic Darklord of Satan and you cant accept the fact that I get sexually harassed everywhere I go.

Fucking A+ thread! Tell me, O Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, how can I be cooler than all my friends?

black veil brides is seriously the cancer of music, id rather see One direction than BvB. Go home to your basement and cut your wrists faggot

forget the stigma that is attached to satanism. it has nothing to do with satan. the term can be traced back to the middle ages, from when satanist did believe in satan. in modern times, satanism is purely a collection of beliefs that we find reasonable enough to live by. stop shitting on something simply because you don't know anything about it

trips have spoken

better than being raped...to death

+ u sound like a panzi satanist, someone herasses u, blow em. try it n c if they keep it up, btw u'll suck alot of dicks that way, for satan!

Words of stupidity, if u dont know stfu!

hows the 8th grade?

if you'd actually read into satanism and stopped being the ignorant cunt that you're being right now, you'd be pleasantly surprised

You believe in god, angels, hell and other sci-fi stories for kids??

"sentence you to burn in hell"

kek, you can't do shit...

Were you dropped on your head as a child or how do you think threatening atheists, agnostics or even Christians to hell work? We're all fucking immune man, the only people who you could actually threaten with hell is other satanists... And then they'd have to be of a very stupid variety to think someone like you outranks them...

Please teach me how to join the satanists

Read? No thank you, but i'd watch the film.

Eitherway religions, imo, are both silly & fucking retarded if taken too far, which happens far too often.

Buy all of your clotbes from Hot Topic... decorate your room with black veil brides posters and merchandise. Dye your hair a shitty tone of red from hair dye they sell at Hot Topic that has the same ingredients as rat poison. Also, do site modeling and make a thousand facebook statuses and upload lots of pictures with your dyed hair in your BVB clothes onto instagram and shoot down any compliments people write in the comments sections.

Hey, hey take that back you motherfucking piece of shit. I cast you from this thread and curse you for an entire eternity. And therefore I say fuck you.
You wouldnt know good music if it slapped you in yhe face with its big balls and fat fucking cock. BVB Arny forever! Heil Satan!

Lol k watever guy

Idk ask yo momma

Bitch im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Just try me motherfucker! Ill have tou casted from this thread and spit into the abyss that is the mosh pit in a black veil brides concert

is that you ted?

I don't know what kind of bullshit OP is pulling but if he's talking about COS Satanism then he's a fucking retard who clearly spent less than 5 minutes doing research before hopping on the bandwagon.

i agree with that. Satanism is an atheistic organization

First you need to fill out a Free Application for the Church of Satan Membership. (FACSM). Then youll pay a non-refundable $30 application filing fee and then attach your resume and social security card and passport and drivers license and it will be processed within 90 days. If you havent heard back from the Church of Satan Department of Human Resourxes within 90 days, youll have to fill out a Satanic Application Submission Inquiry form and file it within the Department. You should recieve your Chirch of Satan membership card and goodie bag by the end of the application process

Can u fly?(man made things not applicable, supernatural abilities req.)

If you believe in the existence of Satan, do you also believe in God since Satan is a fallen angel?

Imo, it should have a different name then, too many bible thumpers hear it n freak...then again...kinda sounds good....idfkam