da argument is in english

uk invent english

uk win evrytime

fuck off faggot

/thread

sup murrica

> picks canada
> enjoy your thread

america re-invented english and made it their own updated language. its like comparing nokia 3310 to iphone.

new > old

look everyone, we got an edgy moose running loose

be very afraid

>re-invented

I just kek'd so hard to this, so true Kek

This is a tuesday in LA

/thread

Don't be afraid, enjoy some maple syrup instead.

:')

Caucasian top tier EU fag here.

Is it true the national meal in US is burger?

> implying an iphone is better than the nokia 3310

probably

this is what I imagine 100% of college girls in murrica are like

>Brittish invented English.
>Americans made it so you can understand what they are saying.

Ma neem is billy-bo am from texes, fucked both mah sisters n married ma cous'n but mah dad don care cuz he did it too

kekd and cringed so fucking hard

>funny cause its true

Oi mate, I'll whop ye In da diddlyboo ya wanker.

God knows I hate the buck teeths

At least America isn't a muslim infested cuck land like the UK.

SeeAlso
>Implying that southern american dialects are not the closest thing to middle English, that the Brits made.

25% nigger
25% mexican

>15% muslim "Infested"

Yeah we know, murricans prefer the nigger.

lel

Vikings invented english and enslaved the good looking ones, that is why all the english ladies are ugly as fuck and all the scandinavian ones are stunning. USA was made from religious crazyfags that escaped from Europe. Prove me wrong. k bay

Its very progressive of UK to not be seen as racist.

Mexicans cut my lawn for pennies and Niggers serve me my freedom fries... Extra Free

Luckily the UK has no history of inbreeding.

> kbay

Well that's a sign you've lost :^^^^)

At least we didn't declare our own national flag as racist

>prove me wrong
Boston Tea Party

rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
Poland makes me laugh

7.31 avg of Missing teeth for an American vs
6.97 avg of Missing teeth for a Brit

0.34 is a massive amount in this chart
“In conclusion, we have shown that the oral health of Americans is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income related oral health inequalities in the US compared with England,”

Study for yourself “Austin Powers Bites Back” source, this is a 100 year old meme you still like getting cucked by!

>posts made-up study
good effort tho

A country founded by the religiously persecuted so they could be free to persecute others

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543

You Americans really suck at learning

Different user here, I live in West Texas, and I don't even have remotely close to a southern accent. Everyone, Americans included, seem to have a false idea that Texans are wild cowboys with a southern accent. Some have a certain accent, others have a different one. The only thing accurate about people in Texas is that there is a high amount of meat consumption. And there is a high degree of agriculture and livestock production as well.

>niggers provide drugs, mostly only mingle amongst their species and generally keep their barbaric violence amongst themselves/in their own neighborhoods
>Mexicans clean our houses and mow our lawns for low rates.
>Muslims provide explosions and a threat to national stability.

Hmm, well keep our niggers and Mexicans if you make sure your Muslims don't come here.

>posts american hero

That's great, kid! :)

>stuff about texas
Yeah maybe, but Texas national meal is still bull testicle

>implying trump is an American hero

Consider the following

Niggers were in Africa. Niggers then in America. Now niggers everywhere. Fuck America.

That's right!

SJW has been triggered, stand back folks he might start throwing lentils

UK=CAN>USA

IMO

And a low amount of education. That part of the stereotype is true too. Isn't Texas dead last for highschool graduation?

>implying I'm an SJW

I hate all presidential nominees, they're all fucking retarded and can't run a country.

Not only is murrica the fattest country in the world, it's also the only country to have made up their own burger-infused sports.

Edgy SJW sorry I know how you Non-conforming human acceded objects of genderless society are about your pronouns or is Edgy not right?

depends if you play football

Kek
That cuck probably supports Bernie and is proud bout it

*mexico then the US then britcuckastan

Well Im not american so why would I support any of them, I get to sit here and watch you all piss into the pool you swim in, its great.

Don't most of your football players read at like a 4th grade level?

>Can't make an argument because I'm right
>Still saying I'm an SJW

If you cant make an argument your opinions don't matter... Nobody running is for for the presidency prove me wrong

>posts Daily Mirror

ur a funny 1 m8

>Not understanding that adoption is a thing

>re-invented english

You say I posted made up study, I linked study.
You are wrong.
Well that was fucking easy.

Just a friendly reminder that

Aus > Can > UK = US

Aussies unite

When I was traveling around Europe every time we met a person or couple who smiled a lot and was polite they were always American.

Naw naw m8 its Can>AUS>UK>Everything>Aids>US

You didn't link any study

getting cucked by a meme huh

So that which is greater than Aus, Can, and UK = US?
Sounds about right

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
Also 2 posts under your original post Im sure your at least smart enough to use Ctrl+F you fuckwit

I'm a Canadian who currently lives in the UK for school. Moving to the US after I'm finished here.

The US as a whole to too different for me to really know. I mean Canada and the UK are both superior to the American South. But Canada > New England area of the US (Ironic, I know) > UK > American South

Wrong person, I'm not the teeth talking guy

>Anglo - Saxon master race

USA is the biggest world power, we will wipe your third world country off the fucking map. We invade anywhere we want.

Oh so your just a retard that apparently has no interest in any of the candidates but still cares what others think about them well you are a special kind of fuckwit.

tell that to china

america is home to the virgin killer

Left me fix your post for you, user.
America spelled shit wrong, when UK pointed it out, America, being the egotistic fuck it is, decided to make its own language instead of admiting how stupid it is.
Wrong < Correct

This happened laddo, I'm from England but this definitely happened.

america is home to so many pedophiles, bet most loli fans are yanks also

Killer virgin
You imply he was some awesome psychopath that had some thing for killing only virgins when in reality just someone who couldn't get laid.

Say that to my mush m8 and I'll biff you on the noggin you twonk!

>Most loli fans are yanks
>Forgets Japan is a thing

Haha you mean the country that can't do shit to us and we will take out debt and tell them to shove their shit?

Japan doesn't count, Japan never counts.

America invented the internets
UK uses internets
America wins every time

See how retarded your argument is?

>Implying apple products are somehow innovative and reinvent anything

UK invented internet**

Doesn't have to be innovative. They're an icon, popular all over the world. Kinda like a lot of american culture.

No sorry you got that wrong its the country your massively in debt to and could end the economy as we know it by asking for it back or withdrawing investment into these funds.

You don't see the poor laughing at the rich cause the poor don't have power.

>Britain invented computers
your argument is invalid

Aids is everywhere doesn't mean people like it.

this isnt about japan, this is about your shitty so-called freedom of a country

America is a Republic and has the electoral college. It's not real democracy. The British electoral system isn't amazing since it isn't PR, but it at least represents each area far better.

And British jokes/humour is generally better too. Not always, just generally.

Everyone knows but Americans discovered abiogenesis therefore superseded everything in the claims.

I see your muslim reeducation program is working. Computers were made by american physicists you europoor

Aids isn't voluntary (most of the time). Buying a $700 american phone, or watching their movies, or listening to their music, is.

Try again.