Got a boob job, Am I female enough for Sup Forums ?

Got a boob job, Am I female enough for Sup Forums ?

You should ask for your money back....

Up vote

:(

Lol what the fuck are those

Fuck you faggots, I'm hot

theyr are cute :)
kik me at : feetntoes2k15

This isn't Sup Forums faggot

Your left tit is bigger then the right

your nipples look like m&m

Your arms are huge.

Post a fresh time stamp with your weird boobs.

show a different angle

Faggot.

Better yet, call me and I'll suck your dick 3018607063

That is after a boob job? Holy fuck, those look terrible. Get a refund.

Why do they look like that? Did you go to a Mexico to have it done?

try harder
your best is not good enough

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

Fuck what you say, I'm a beautiful woman now.

STFU, Cringelord.

Let me guess you got them on sale

nice looking, how do they feel ?

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8?

more tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits

Baiting this hard. You must not have much else to do. Get a hobby.

May b/b/b may your bi

Thank you so much, I really needed that.
Email me and we can get together sometime ?

[email protected]

Or better yet call me 3018607063 :)

Your breasts are lopsided.

I smell testosterone

sniff

show us the before picture

>shannon

IT'S A TRAP

My tits are bigger and I didn't need a boob job

wtf am I reading

Mental illness.jpg

Reading that was exhausting
4/10

I'm going to have my surgery this year

Fixed. For free.

Your arms look so strong how many reps do you do? I'm in the gym everyday but yours are just impressive

Show what you have

My shoulder's are too broad but I'm saving up to fix that.

kill yourself faggot, youre a degenerate

Sorry for no timestamp

/thread

How will you fix your shoulders? stop being such an insecure faggot they are just trolling

I do enjoy the taste of pink puffy nipples, yes I do.

Regardless of who they may be on.

Did you only have enough money to get one done?

No, They're right. I need this, This is the crucible I'll emerge from unscathed and beautiful with long flaxen hair and divine figure.

I'm still Sean but I'm becoming Shannon with every passing day

What did you fix? your entire existence has been a failure

Yet i still feel better than those tits.

You're delusional I was the one who made that comment but now I feel bad because you'll never be happy with who you are

/thread

Is it possible to get more pictures here? This whole thread going off only 1 picture is pretty lame.

Sigh, seek professional psychiatric help. Trans folks are mentally ill. You are not a woman, you will never be a woman. I was going to say grow a pair but instead, just don't cut off the pair you have.

What gender are you into? femanon here and would love to chat. ;)

show face op. Most traps have the most disturbing faces

I will be free either I'll be Shannon here or I'll be Shannon in heaven.

Heaven does not exist, just like your ovaries do not exist.

you have tits like Thom Yorke's eyes

One is melting off, looks horrible

Superb. An exquisite comparison. 10/10

those tits are fking perfect.love the lovely areolas... wanna text me ? xsnappyxxx on kik & factionparty on snapchat

>This fucking guy
checked & kek'd

Ovarian transplants exist you know. We can already grow organs in a lab.

They still wouldn't be your ovaries. But good luck in transplanting ovaries without a womb. Maybe sow them onto your liver?
This fucking generation. The west has hit the peak of its decadence, it's all down hill from here.

Stop being a faggot you're just sexual confused. Have you seen what a 50 year old trap looks like?

I'm not degenerate, I only date within my own race. Gender dysphoria is as old as time

Honestly, I'll probably be long dead before I even approach 50

Now I'm curious to see what someone who transitioned at, say, 20, looks like when they age

Who mentioned degenerates? Projection at its finest. Telling people to shut the fuck up, you're not a special snowflake is as old as time too but it's a magical cure that we seem to have forgotten.

it was done on purpose to make them more realistic. so when I'm banging a dude he'll really think I'm a girl. :-)

textuploader com/56e9i

Is that right?

I was born this way, My doctor confirmed it. That's why I'm being allowed to transition even though I'm 17.

Have you just been humiliated and shamed your entire life? Or did you mom hate you?

Both

Your mom sounds hot, have any pics?

She's disowned me...

You will regret it. Most trans folks do. We will look back at this time in history and wonder why we pandered to people's fantasies because of political correctness and social pressures instead of treating their underlying mental illness.

Why? Have you never been turned on by girls?

LOLLLLLLLLL

entire thread was OP trying reverse Sup Forumssychology to get a personal army to harass this family of david and cordelia and daughters.

PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST DENIED

FUCKY YOU, That bitch deserves it

post asshole

My name's Shannon and that's my family. They're very supportive but my biological sister's a whore. it's unfair that she get's all the boys

we don't care that she rejected you

only way to get a personal army is posting the deeds of would be targets and let anons decide for themselves ifs its a worthy or lulzy cause

post pics of her. This all makes sense you have a hot sister who alwasy got all the attention?

I want to be her, I used to wear her clothes when we were kids

I'm sorry for you bro, its not your fault. But please post some pics

So you have like a cuckold fetish? You don't have to be gay.

I was expecting hotter she does look like a cunt. Did she humilate you alot or something?

She's such a fucking bitch AND I AM NOT A "BRO" YOU BATARD !!!

She's a narcissist, her last boyfriend had a psychotic breakdown or something. Evil pure evil

FB?