Why have the Euros been full of chimpouts while Copa America has been peaceful...

Why have the Euros been full of chimpouts while Copa America has been peaceful? Is the US of A the only nation able to properly host an international sports event, knowing that any country would get drone bombed into oblivion if they dare to create chaos here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=aj380P5kmQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Copa is being held in a white nation while Euro is being held in a arab nation.

>Implying any freedoms loving burger would riot over a boring fucking game of divegrass when Apehoop is on game seven

Because nobody cares about that Cup

It's all about dem Euros and World Cups

nah, it's because our ultras are too poor to afford the tickets

Because football is life and the only time you're allowed to manifest national pride

>tfw no qt3.14 black gf

>MUH PASSION

why are soccer fans and players such babies

They cry when they lose a game, they cry when they tie a game and throw tantrums

Some Brazilians even kill themselves

It's just a game lol

You Aussie lads were fucked big time when your natives turned out to be the least attractive peoples on earth. I can only imagine how bad an abo slag in a tight club dress looks.

>He hasn't cried for his team

Plastic t b h

The half-castes go alright sometimes but the straight up abo """"""women""""" are fucking abhorrent

Because France is a shit hole and so the broken windows theory comes into effect. Because France is a hostile shit hole the fans react to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

imagine how pissed drunk the lads who fucked a full abo had to be to make those half-caste kids.

Police Brutality is the reason

Because it's a mickey mouse tournament that no one give a fuck about. Haha

you talking about the Euro right because England sure as hell doesn't look like they care about with the way they are playing.

because south american football fans are fucking neanderthals like europeans

you need to understand how much inbreeding and mixbreeding has been happening in europe for the last 100 years

Americans would shoot rioters. Doesn't happen in France.

Just imagine Russians or Britbongs trying to riot somewhere in Texas that isn't Austin, they'd get BTFO

Because French security is shit, also the hooligans in American countries are too poor to afford the flight to the USA.

It's literally this.

A chav working a full-time, minimum wage job can go to the Euros and have an absolute fucking blast on 2 weeks' wages.

There's no way a favella monkey or some Argentinian ultra can travel all the way to the United States for such little relative money.

It's just so much cheaper for the worst elements of European football to make their way to the games.

Because the real Copa was last year. This is just a friendly get together.

outside of mexicans none of our latino-americans here are violent drunks at games too.

Then why was the World Cup is Brazil peaceful too? Argentines can easily travel to the south of Brazil, and all they did there was banter hues off with Nerman's spine

youtube.com/watch?v=aj380P5kmQo

europe right now is a huge mess with immigration. the people want out of the euro too. you can;t compare latino immigration to the shit europeans are dealing with. arabs and africans are totally chaning the culture of europe for the worst. these hooligans are basically releasing steam. the euro in france is like a muzzie hunting trip because there are reports that hooligans are fighting the local ultras of the ligue 1 teams.

Sounds like just a load of spics with guns to me mate, usa doesn't understand football violence.

Pretty much this. it's just a bigger tournament.

Riots are almost unheard of in my country.

>arabs and africans are totally chaning the culture of europe for the worst.

So are Mexicans. Read Adios, America.

Europe is the least inbred place in the word. Well, Western Europe is.

Argentina is a bad example. We don't have any significant guerrillas/mafias like other Latin American countries, e.g. Los Zetas, the Sinaloa Cartel, the Juárez Cartel, MS-13, the Primeiro Comando da Capital, the Comando Vermelho, the Amigos dos Amigos, the FARC, the Bloque Meta, etc.

>Taking Ann Coulter seriously

Holy shit I though my buddy was joking when he said Germans don't understand sarcasm

She's satire, brah

Latino culture is not that different than Anglo American culture because both are based on a Christian European culture at large. Islam is the complete opposite of European culture in every imaginable way. I actually wished Trump focused more on how shit islam is and with immigrants taking jobs he should be more about punishing the employers who hire cheap labor.

That's the reason why the stadiums are like 70% mexican immigrants.

you ever heard of MS-13 or 18th street? not just mexico but all of south america is affecting our country for the worst. el salvador and honduras especially.

Copa America is very low energy, the Euros is high energy.

Argentina has La 12, Borrachos del Tablón, and other barras groups.

I live in Southern Arizona. I'd bet at least 10% of the businesses here are cartel affiliated.

They don't fuck with civilians. Just keep your nose clean and you'll be fine. The risks just get ginned up by people who have a vested interest in keeping you afraid

Central American Maras are unitedstatian creations. Gangs created by immigrants in US of A who were deported and stabilished the gangs in other countries because of deportations.

They would still be too poor to afford tickets here if it was hosted by us

That argument is so dumb.

the copa poormerica is a welcome break from the fans' daily lives of violence.

are Boca and River Plate games expensive?

1. Most of the south americans do not and will not travel to the US for a Copa America. Particularly considering it's the second one in two years.
2. It is also very expensive for most people. In comparison, someone that lives in europe can definitely afford a couple weeks off for the euros. We do not have that luxury. Think of this: people went to brazil in shitty vans, bycicles and all of that stuff. and Brazil is a lot closer and cheaper than the US:
3. Ergo most of the south americans there are people with money, not organized, not violent.
4. There is a misspercepcion of violence in SA stadiums. We are not that violent. Our 'ultras' are mafia groups related to drugs that are violent to protect their income. There is no such thing as the organized russian batallion-lite mobs. We do not have that. When people die is because they get shot, not because two hoplite formations crashed into each other.
SA football culture is more based on banter than violence. At least, that is the dominant face of it. People do not get into football here to prove that they are real men and all of that bullshit, they get into football because it is part of the national identity.

So yeah, it is 100% more likely that the euros try to kill themselves with fists, rather than we leave banter behind for organized warfare. Keep in mind that South America is literally the only place where nations don't solve their shit by killing each other.

No.

10% too much then. no american should have to worry about "keeping their nose clean" because of some gang of jungle rats.

Is there even a hooligan culture in South America because that would explain it?

latino street gangs have WAY too much money in drugs to fuck with civilians for petty robbery and shit. Its the black gangs that usually do that. Latino street gangs are closer to the Mafia while black street gangs are closer to zombie hordes.

>Keep in mind that South America is literally the only place where nations don't solve their shit by killing each other.
>literally a continent of countries that have been violently squabbling with one another since their inception

>Latino street gangs are closer to the Mafia while black street gangs are closer to zombie hordes.
Do you feel safe living there dude?
I bet I live in a safer city than yours.

if they have any influence over anything at all, then our homeland security has failed. organized crime is a relic of the 20th century and any that still exists must be stamped out.

Central Americans like MS 13 are just serial killers desu but the Mexican gangs are more like Mafias. You are safe if you are white because white people aren't in the drug trade so no gang or cartel is gonna view them as threats.

>el Salvado and Honduras
>south America

We spend more to protect Israel than we do our southern border. We literally just sent around 40 billion to Israel as foreign aid this week. the largest amount ever given to any nation.

First post best post

Literally why

Also the wall wont stop the cartels. They will just dig under it like they already do. You need to do what we did with alcohol during prohibtion and make it legal. Once alcohol became legal the mafias started to die.

>not liking chimpouts
chimpouts are the aftermatch m8

hopefully Trump's New York connections won't sway him in that direction.

You like living there?

No, we have been squabbling with non-state military groups, all of our wars end in statu quo ante bellum.

Because the US wants an ally in the middle east. Gotta get that oil nigga

>implying everything she says isn't accurate
Think you're on the wrong website libtard

>Literally why
>why
>why
>why

Look at our government and see all the bureaucrats that have names that have -berg, -baum or -stein in them and then you see why.

Because we're good goyim :^) Israel is our greatest ally after all

I live in Jersey so its good. The latinos here are mostly ecuadorians so no shit from them.

Because there are less Irish at the Euro's than there are at the Copa's.

>yfw you realize that it's actually true

too much tit

Goyim gonna goyim.

Seriously I don't understand why the American people haven't told their retarded government to fuck off and stop wasting money on these ungrateful backstabbing genocidal cunts. Israel's bad enough but Saudi Arabia is where I draw the line.

>What is Saudi Arabia

Tbh there are mexicans here to but they arent actively revealing they are mexican with flags and jerseys because around here being Mexican is kind of an insult or negative among the other latinos. Ecuadorians, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Colombians with the Central Americans kind of joke or pick on Mexicans. Its completely the opposite of say the South west and Cali.

I'm not actually american. I'm Australian like yourself and I have to say that I fucking hate Israel and it sickens me when I see 'I support Israel' bumper stickers on cars

Spotted the faggot.

you get killed if you do. Support for Israel is one of the only issues both parties agree with. Its fucking Obama who sent the record amount of money to Israel not a neocon but a dem.

Because US police vs French volunteers.

because 100 years from now the entire middle east is going to be Israel and that's what our government wants.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies that are best summed up as "with friends like these who needs enemies". We would be much better off if we just allied with Iran.

They are focusing in terrorism. You should give them a hand as your people is practically responsible for all the chimps out.

That wasn't an excuse for them to chimpout in Brazil.

>comparing chicanos with turkroaches
Muhammed pls

This. White people are best costumers

Of course if you started killed white folks we'd think twice about buying our drugs from you

I preffer 1 million turkish over a filthy chicano.

you should move to the north, we get our mary jane from canada so you don't have to deal with that dusty mexican crap someone dug out of a dead gang member's basement.

FUCKING THISYou faggots created the maras and sent them to our countries.
Guatemala didn't have a single violence or crime problem until the late 1980s when the mas deportations began
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Narigon pls

no, they created it themselves. that's not an american gang. your people thought they could come here and exploit america. now they're your problem, fucker.