How would you ask a girl you know with a huge ass to do a photo shoot for money without coming off creepy?

How would you ask a girl you know with a huge ass to do a photo shoot for money without coming off creepy?

You can't you autistic fuck

There must be a way..

Creep threads were born for a reason, user

LOOL

Creep threads are usually random girls that guys don't know..

Do you have a portfolio user?

Na but I could, but not of asses just city shoots

Oooookay.

>Buy some obscure leggings brand
>Rip of all name brand tags
>Say you need a model for this new brand your trying to promote and get funded
>pay/ask her because all women are vapid bitches who want to be famous
>profit

Actually not a bad idea, what about bare ass?

You just can't OP. I know you think life is an anime and she'll be flattered by your interest, but she definitely won't. Good luck, though.

Show her your portfolio and talk to her about how your moving your work in a direction that includes photoshoots for models. Afterwords, include a lie that your getting in touch with agents for different modeling agencies. Then tell her that you think she'll be able to compete with other models and ask her if she's interested in maybe doing a sample shoot. If so, take pictures of her whatever, then tell her if she wants you to send those pictures to agencies, or if she wants the pictures herself, she's going to have to pay you a decent fee. Even if she doesn't pay you, you still end up with more photos on your portfolio. Which is an advantage if you actually want to make more pics of women. More pictures of women in your portolio, the more trustworthy u are.
>profit??

You COULD pull it off you just need to be one smooth motherfucker, which I doubt you are.

There's no way, OP. I think you've posted this shit several times here today so you're obviously a creepy piece of shit by nature. Have fun only jacking off to pics taken by other people

If you have a big cock just whip it out and spank her with it, it'll work

That's not even a big cock dude

and remember to strap your cock to your leg with strong tape during taking pics

Didn't say it was

Art class/dance class

No shit, people will think you are gay, but you will be swimming in pussy

>just dont look like a basement dweller
>get a business card which says you are a freelancer photographer for a imaginary modelling company
>say you are always looking for models
>say there is no entering fee or anything and no cost and we pay in forward always like professionals do
>go ahead and approach girls if they ask then say its for webcatalogues and print media
>few days later just call them or get called and ask for whatever you want
>we have a client he is making all sorts of panties and we just need to make pics of the panties and strings on you

but getting a shot of her spreading her asscheeks and showing her asshole would be hard maybe if you compliment her a lot due the shoot
she mae like 300$ in one hour she sure want's to stay in touch with you a playful asshole shoot should be possible

but tbh OP
just go see a hooker and let her sit on your face

damn this idea is actually dunk as hell
you can even fuck these girls most of them do everything for a modelling career

just play your role

you're welcome

This is actually a really solid plan user

you made two of these types of threads alredy faggot

Im not sure. You shoud post pictures of her then maybe we can figire out what will work on her

you need to lead them into it. make 'm laugh give 'm compliments etc etc. slowly go like "how about you take your pants a little bit lower, and just ask lower and lower and then with confidence you take it off. and just keep focusing on the "pics" untill you are ready to touch it. my cousin used to do this shit alll the fucking time. the amount of girls he fucked is abnormal.