Alright Sup Forums its still breathing. But doesn't look good. I will Guide you through the last moments of its life

Alright Sup Forums its still breathing. But doesn't look good. I will Guide you through the last moments of its life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
I may have not known the mouse to well, but I can tell, by God's name that mother-fucking mouse has lived a good life, or lived life to the best of it's ability... and to this, I ode thee a farewell.

This caring critter did good deeds when good deeds were to be done, and for this, I hope it has a calm and nice pacing into the after life...

Godspeed...

Missed the winning results from last thread. What were they OP?

Let's call him Mike. He's starting to breathe a bit more faster and he seems to be a little bit more responsive. The circumstances of his condition are unknown. He looks like he had a fight. I don't know if he will pull through the night.

How did you get the snek to release him?

if dubs you help him recover and put a portion of your paycheck towards his health and giving him the best life it can get

Rolling for this + OP an heroes

I don't have a paycheck.

Buy a billion bitcoins when they were worth cents, sell at 1500 USD.

dubs have spoken, OP, nurse it to health and make it happy. if you fail, an hero

Looks like it's time to get a job for the betterment of your new critter companion.

ITS NOT THAT KIND OF THREAD, CUCKS

Doesn't look good.

COME ON MIKE YOU CANT LEAVE ME NOW YOU FUCKER!!!! I NEED BACKUP MIKE!!! MIIIIKE!

Fuck Mike

this will only trigger his vietnam flashbacks :(

If you have any last words for Mike I think its time.

Hey my names Mike. Fuck you.

Gg mike

FUCK YOU MAN WE WON VIETNAM, ME AND MIKE WON THAT SHIT

Stay strong mike, my friend.