Ask a guy buzzing on MDMA anything

Ask a guy buzzing on MDMA anything

Also: chubby cuties thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good vibes incoming. For right now the universe is happiness and you are perfect. The cosmos loves you,

OP Here
Sheeeesh buddy. That's actually what I needed to hear. First Post best post

Sup user?
Have a nice day and enjoy the time being.. I'll join you on friday afternoon with some 2c-b!

I got you Sup Forumsro. I used to roll a lot, among other things, but I'm 4 months clean now. But no judgment, have fun, and I'll link you some songs that always gave me major feels. Like this one. The first song I ever listened to on pure MDMA.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE

Enjoy you high, user ! Why did you do it though ? Are you alone or with friends ?

Cool lad! Enjoy the time up until then :)

Yeah thanx Mate ...i just went home for a lil while my eyes are maxed the fuck out because I took a relatively big dose before the "night" even started. And am just as of now slowly rolling out. Thanks for your words user :)

For the next 2 months it's back to dcency (e.g. no chem)for me toi i guess ^^

Well nobody had time. And the girl arranged a date at a Lake with cancelled on me last minute. World gives me no love? Okay! I'll get some myself!

That's kinda what I've been thinking

>no chems
>mfw

Forgot to post chubby cuties

Kek

You just had to blow it huh? :/

Mhhh.... for the sake of love and tolerance i'll let it slip

I hope you like my gf

At the very Moment i'm alone
Forgot to mention

Yee looks cute definately! Wish you the very best! Never become a cuck bruh

ahaha, that's a good enough motivation
I'm more of a DXM guy when I'm alone, but I've always wanted to roll on my own and see how different it is than taking MDMA during parties

Are you that guy that showrd a bag of mdma from earlier?

How can you sit in front of the computer? I only tried it once and couldn't stand in one place for 10 seconds, let alone sit in a chair.

>mdma
u smoke that shit or is it in a pill?
genuinely dunno