How do you feel about period blood?

How do you feel about period blood?

It's more than just blood.

With my penis.

Doesn't bother me a bit if I know her if it is a one night stand it is a bit off putting.

like a bloody mary - yummy

Smooth.

I'm not waiting four days to fuck its more about being selfish

It saves on lube.

Don't care much about it, shit happens.

That freebleed horse shit trend bothers the living fuck outta me though. Shit's gross and unsanitary.

It's bio-waste, nigger, that shit is nasty.

Shit NAsty

>fuck
>that
>pussy

this

it's waste

i feel the same as I do about diarrhea

why the fuck would you need lube, young 20 year old women are always wet when in the mood.....

you mean rape lube

If period blood is a fetish, I have that fetish

Like a true alpha

It's an interesting experience fucking a chick on her period.

Her pussy feels a bit tender. Like if the wall of her vagina are thinner. Does that make sense? Of course you'd have to know how it feels fucking her when she's not on her period to tell the difference.

When I fucked her, she said it feels like it's her first time. I guess it's the pain and tenderness.

I wouldnt eat a girl out if she was getting close to her period, but i have fucked my current GF a couple of times close to her period and pulled out a bloody mess of of a cock all covered in semi-coagulated period delight. it doesnt really bother me that much, since its only blood basically.

but of course, If I could choose, i would prefer not to have my dick look like something out of alien.

I fucked my last girlfriend bareback on her period. Not because it was a fetish but because we didn't want to wait. It was pretty fine, though I had to shower my dick afterward every time. Blood everywhere. And I'm undercut so it'd get underneath my foreskin. Ech.

I had sex with my gf a few times on her period. it's not bad. it's not as good as when she is not on it though.

A true alpha only does anal

Free sauce with my pussy? Niiice

if you only do anal why need a girlfriend? guys are much lower maintenance

I like it but only once a month

When this chick I know is on her period, she sucks my dick then I fuck her in the ass. When she isn't on her period I fuck her ruthlessly in her cunt till she's a tired wreck. Then I leave and 3hrs later her husband gets home.

So yeah, that's my opinion on period blood.

no
its disgusting, i don't want anything to do with it, i don't want to know, take care of it and move on, leave me out of it, i don't even wanna think about it.
no
stop
no

I'm not a dad. Time to celebrate

ive only ever fucked one of my girlfriend while she was on her period

it got to the point where i didnt even mind it
she had such a nice pussy and was extra horny when she was menstruating

it was cool because when i was done my dick looked like it was used as a murder weapon

rightly so because i would murder that pussy LOL

cant and wont do it. My dick goes limp from the sight of blood. I am a bit scared from the sight of blood after i severed my hand.

the only time i come in contact with it is when it is festering in the toilet, please flush in future

period?

more like natural lubricant

if you want to fuck, you gotta get a little dirty

If you're wearing a condom it makes your cock look like one of those vacuum packed pieces of meat you find in the supermarket.

Period sex is bitching.

virgin detected

It has mystical properties.

Period sex is the shit. She all swollen up down there and hot like a oven. Too bad wifey doesn't get them anymore.

>With my penis.
this

I really don't see what's the big deal

So much this

OP here I like it because I can finish in my gf with no chance of getting Oregon but she bleed heavy for like 2 days out of 7 and those two days is when she's really horny but it's just so bloody I can't so I wait the two days. Pic related her pussy

>with no chance of getting Oregon

kek
I know what you meant tho user