Found out vid of gf got posted on mless, how do I get it removed? Advice? Pic not related

Found out vid of gf got posted on mless, how do I get it removed? Advice? Pic not related.

214d7eb
This one right?

Right?

Post it

Literally what the fuck? How did you get that? Can I get some actually help please?

So who uploaded it?

Saw it posted earlier, it's ok I downloaded it and I'm gonna upload it to a few orher places. What's her name?

This is exactly why I dint post gfs face with her ndes

yea sure bud. Here's what you do, go pay a lawyer $400 to issue a cease and desist via your GF's copyright claim. If mless is based in the US they will probably take it down because they don't want to get sued.

If they're based anywhere else they laugh at you and throw it in the garbage.

Not sure exactly

Anyone know where it's based?

Is it your dick? If not she will have to prove her identity, prove she doesn't want it uploaded, get a lawyer, get a cease and desist. All said and done, allot of people will see her sucking dick.

what the fuck is mless?

Why does it matter if it's my dick?

Fuck off

If it's your dick you can get it removed if not she does.

I could not if you made it worth it not to....

>14 replies
>6 posters

you gotta stop op

Nah its all me, the guy who posted link. Op is actually losing his shit.

Does she know about the video? You posted it while drunk huh... nudes and it won't get posted to 12 other sites.

?

Post link or Webm

Sigh...already did bub. 214d7eb

It's only getting worse... how long before she's a meme and people see her that know her. That would be pretty bad huh.

>Sigh...already did bub. 214d7eb
O shit Ty didn't see before

what is the story op?

No prob, I'm actually mobile right now. Mind posting screen caps?

She doesn't know. I didn't post, and I don't have nudes

kek