So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums.
I'm thinking about trying shrooms. I have a friend whose been reliable in the past, and he said he'd be able to get me an eighth for about $60.

Is that about the right price for an eighth, and is an eighth enough for a first timer to get a feel for it?

Any tips / Advice?

Pic somewhat related, found on google. havent seen his stock yet but he's been pretty good about other things.

An eighth will be extremely intense, I'd go for 1-1.5 grams for your first time.

An eighth should cost you around $35

1-1.5 will certainly get you pretty goofy for several hours.
This. You're probably getting ripped off at $60.

$40 should be the highest. And an eight for the first time will fuck you up mentally. Do about 2 grams and then relax for 6 hours. And remember if things go south just start singing.

I'll get 2 grams then. any of you know off the top of your heads how much that should be? Otherwise I can just do the math to figure it out.

$20-25. Any more and they are definitely a nigger...

like 25$

I bought 2 ounces last month for $175. Sold the majority at $20 an eighth. $60 is highway robbery. Don't be a pussy. Take a whole eighth. I did a heroes dose. Look it up

>an eighth is $35

that is the price for weed you dumbshit
shrooms are usually $20 a gram, dont listen to these fuckheads

Don't look in the mirror.

You must be a child or a moron. That's the only way anyone would pay 20 gram

I buy my o's for 120, fuck whoever charges more than 10 a gram, I wouldn't pay more than 5, but I guess area and who you know really depends

if you get a spotter get your best friend or friends. the ones who are your brothers. the people around you will help guide you in a way through understanding what is going on at times. they look out for you when crossing the street. but don't get friends who will fuck with you while you trip.

i'd advise to first take it at home when no one else is there besides your spotter unless you are alone. just don't trip with yourself locked in your room. family knocking on your door for some shit is not beneficial for your goals here.

if you want to go out do it with your spotter. nothing too intense. a local mall will be pretty intense. so will a wal mart. go to a nature center or some shit if anything.

with this said you wanna suck on the shrooms. chew it up a bit and suck on it and then just eat it. kind of like taking acid. you want it in your mouth for a bit of time. this is a way of you respecting the drug and doing it properly.

the trip usually hits in 30ish minutes. when you first eat it you will feel a bit funny but not trippy or high at all. the trip comes in "waves" up until you peak. trips USUALLY last around 8 hrs from start to finish.

eat 30min-1hr before then. be sure you have plenty of beverages in your fridge for your trip. because you will get munchies but you won't have an appetite. you will also probably piss a lot during your trip which is normal.

if you get panicky or start having a bad trip, you will know when this happens. you have to face it, you cannot deny yourself at this point. you have to sort that out in your head. that's what a spotter is for if you are not confident taking this alone for your first trip. j

also don't sit on your phone. do not text anybody do not check texts, don't answer calls just turn your phone off. if you are gaming don't have a mic. don't communicate with others while tripping in public at all.

>tl;dr
>have something to do
>know what you are naturally inclined to do

don't do them alone
1-2 grams should be more than enough
take 0.5 grams, wait half hour, eat the rest
you won't regret
best times had on schrooms, have a plan to go for a walk in nature or at least have something better planned than hanging out at our house

I think it's funny I sell my ounces at 200. The demand and supply makes the market. I tell people if you don't like it, go commit your own felonies and grow you own mushrooms. Basically I live off my drug dealer cash and support my family.

Good advice for a first timer, but you really should do 5 grams on an empty stomach, alone, and with no sensory input, complete darkness, no music, etc.
Then try atropine

I've heard this a couple times, Any reason why?

Yeah, supply and demand. I raise my prices, a lot, during off seasons and holidays. I never sell ounces for less than 200, but I've gone as high as 400.

Take 2 grams and chop them really fine. Then let them soak in the juice of 2 lemons and a lime. Take it like shot
Profit.
Also $30 is average

You get lost

Shrooms fuck up your pupils and if you see it while tripping you'll likely lose your shit

in Europe we mostly do 4 grams and we do it with growkits.

We buy a growkit, pay about 40-50 euro's for it and get like certainly 20 grams of it. We do 4 grams a person, but that's a lot, certainly for a beginner. So let's keep it to 2.5 max.

How should I go about selling brehs? Just looking for a little money on the side. I was planning to go to the hippie area of the city and just start asking strangers if they want mushrooms. I was planning on selling $20 an eighth

Over the weekend I took, on consecutive days, 3.65g, 4.5g, 3g, and then .5g.

The second two trips were HELL for some reason. I thought I was ready for /psys/, that I could handle it, but I definitely was absolutely not that. I need to get my real life shit together before I mess around with this stuff.

Any eastern-euro fag around? I've been looking to buy the shrooms for a long time now. I know it might be a long shot to ask for it here... but one never knows!

What's your favorite strain for selling? How about for taking yourself?

OP, that's a real shitty price for an eighth. In Canada I pay 35 and so does everyone else

I wonder what happens when u give a psychotic person schrooms, or someone with autism.. retards etc.

Discuss!

An eighth is my standard dose. If you are comfortable with other psychedelics, I'd say take the whole eighth. If this is your first time with anything of that nature, I'd suggest 1-2 grams. Also you're getting ripped off, an eighth should cost $35-40 at the most.

bad things.

I'm a little paranoid when it comes to random strangers. I usually ask friends to ask their friends. If I decide I need some new people, I'll ask strangers if they can get any. Often, you'll hear "I wish" and that's when you strike. I'd sell for 25 an eighth. Bars work pretty well for finding new customers. Look for a shitty hole in the wall bar and go from there.

Be prepared for a sense of losing time etc, be with someone you trust or feel comfortable around, maybe get close to nature under the trip (it´s fucking amazing), meditate (aka chill the fuck out somewhere cool)

Like always it depends where you are, I wouldn't pay more than 50. Also if ita your first time make sure you have milk handy, and dont think about it, just eat em

selfbump out of despair!

>mfw i grew and sold dozens of pounds of shrums for years

remember when bush said "mission accomplished", nobody except you has been more wrong since then.

Alright, thanks. That's a clever strategy. I don't have any friends unfortunately.

I'm thinking about doing it for the first time too. Thanks for the advise mang. I don't do any drugs nor I ever drink. But for some reason I want to eat shrooms and fap the day away. How does that sound? Also, does shrooms come in blood tests?

Sauce?

200 a zip is like average id say. any tips on growing my own? any sites you recommend?

sry man, don't have it, it was a random gif

You won't want to masturbate. You probably won't want to look at a screen of any kind either. Go outside. You pretty much have to go outside.

You are paying at minimum 3 times the amount you should. I have been able to get fire shit for $15-$20 before. I mean I would pay a lot for shrooms, but that is fucking ridiculous

Thanks for all the advice. Like I said, never done shrooms before so its a god send.

I've heard mixed things online but as long as I have 24 other experianced shroom users, what should I expect from the trip?

Where do these grow? I usually go to chill to a farm, people say they grow in cow shit, but I've never seen one in a piece of shit ever. Drug noob here, I don't do any, just curious.

You are tripping with 24 people? A fuckton of nonsense

Don´t expect anything and go outside

ill be your friend

35$ is a normal price. Eat the whole eighth I'd buy a quarter and eat half of it and eat the other half about four hours in. I used to live in Florida and during rainy season I'd go to the cow field and pick garbage bags full.

I would never trip with more people than 6 and even that is pushing it. Just expect to walk around in circles for hours trying to figure out what you are doing, only to come down and realize that you weren't doing anything

Damn. What if I hire a hooker and explain the whole thing and pay her to take care of me and have sex? I know a lot of hookers and a lot of skanks that I know will do the job

Friends are overrated, user.
I usually take a few bags with me wherever I go and hope for the best. When I do get a new customer, I tell them to wait for a few minutes while I "go get them" though they're in my pocket. I don't like letting people know I have them on me at any given time. The first several times I deal with someone I have them get in touch with a fake kik and meet somewhere. I never deal at home. Don't shit where you sleep.

shit, didnt realize I worded it that way.

Meant the number of posters in the forum. 50/50 chance im flying solo or with one other dude.

Do not eat random mushrooms you find. You could die painfully. This stuff isn't a toy. Know what you're doing.

24 people? Fuck that. 1 is the most I would ever trip with

If you're serious that is kind of a lot at once bro. I have never fucked while tripping because simple things melt your mind. I had to leave a room because the wallpaper was too fucking complicated. It's just not going to be the kind of experience you are looking for if that's what you want. Go get some mdma or coke for that sort of thing.

see

Gosh thanks user

I've been really paranoid about having anything connected to my phone at all, although I see it's kind of necessary. Why Kik?

An 1/8 may be too much, but it is hard to tell as there are many different types of mushrooms.

I enjoyed them as a teen (way too long ago) but now I get nothing but anxiety and fear.

I recommend having benzos to take for the come down.

Personally I would not recommend going solo with shrooms. You can do that with acid and be fine, but shrooms will freak out out to much if you are alone. The first time I did it I was with two others and that worked fine

Holy shit is that pic yours? My god I hope nobody buys your shrooms. That is THE most fucking disgusting way to handle shrooms I've ever seen. I can see the mold from here. When I noc my jars I wear sterile gloves, a mask, and have a sealed room with HEPA filters. Compared to yours, my grow setup looks like one of those labs where NASA builds satellites.

Do you even RogerRabbit?

This guy
Is giving you good advice. You're looking for a good time, and for fun. Psys are not that, and if you go into it thinking it's like a powerful weed or coke, the psys are going to kick your ass, and kick your ass hard.

The important thing to remember is you will be dumb as shit and won't be able to understand a god damn thing around you. Make sure you are in a place where being mentally retarded won't be an issue

Thanks, really. Most likely I will pussy out anyway, I don't even smoke weed, I'm a straight edge if you want to put names on me, I was just really curious, but I don't think I'll do it. Thanks a lot guys.

>I don't even smoke weed

Weed is NOTHING compared to psys. NOTHING, my friend. Don't even put them in the same category.

Noted, thank bro

I get a eighth for 30. So your definitely getting ripped off. I'd pay 35 at most. Even 30s alittle high. Most people seem to get a eighth for 20

Get a throw away phone. Any prepay will do. My weed dealer does this. He leaves it off all day, turns it on at 6 every night, checks his messages and takes care of all his daily business at once. Cuts out the bastards calling at 3am. I use kik because damn near everyone has that shit and then I don't have to give out my number.

I'm aware of that, what I meant is basically that I know nothing about drugs or hallucinogens, so I was wondering what or how things worked if that make any sense

I only drink and do uppers (coke/amphs) these days, but I smoked weed every day for 10 years and did my share of psys and I *STILL* felt uncomfortable with the trip experience that an eighth gives you. It's nothing to fuck with man. You really have to be the type of person to "go with it" because if you resist you're going to be "under it" and that is not a fucking pleasant experience.

That said, I kept doing mushies anyways because I absolutely LOVED the comedown. If I could do a drug that just gave me the mushroom comedown I would do it every weekend. But I suspect that it felt so good because I had just "survived" the trip. The same way that people probably feel great when they live through a plane crash.

I also meant to say that I'm a pussy when it comes to drugs and stuff like that

Op here,

I havent even taken shrooms yet and I could have told you that. Basic google research could tell you any of that.

It's good that you know that. I wish I had been more cautious when I got into psys. I went through a couple really horrible experiences because I was too eager.

>I only drink and do uppers (coke/amphs) these days, but I smoked weed every day for 10 years and did my share of psys and I *STILL* felt uncomfortable with the trip experience that an eighth gives you. It's nothing to fuck with man. You really have to be the type of person to "go with it" because if you resist you're going to be "under it" and that is not a fucking pleasant experience.

I agree with this 100%

Thank you breh

What do you guys think of this stuff? It's dry of course, but even when I took an 1/8th on a full stomach it made me quite nauseous. Is that blue stuff mold, maybe?

Love these threads!

Any farmer's out there??

>1/2 pint

Madness. Quarters are more efficient

No its called bruising. Which is how you know its legit

"If it bleeds blue its true"

Stems should be hollow, not stringy

I'm the guy who posted a substrate jar

AMA

Hmm. Ive never strayed off the pf tek. Whats quarter jars look like?

Shrooms fuck with your perception. Seeing your own reflection with distorted perception is a one way ride to bad trip land

>Stems should be hollow, not stringy

All my stems are hollow and stringy. I slice them lengthwise to improve drying. I harvest as soon as the veil breaks unless I'm looking for prints.

I broke a consolidated cake into a larger tray filled with coir, and have been disappointed with the performance.

What do you think?

1/4 pint = 1 cup

> Paying for shroomies

I can be around for a bit to answer some questions
>I'm thinking about trying shrooms.
That a good idea for one to have

>he said he'd be able to get me an eighth for about $60.
If they are freshly harvested yes. If not(witch they most likely are) $40 is a more reasonable price

>is an eighth enough for a first timer to get a feel for it?
Yes it is.
You should probably consume 2 grams of it at first. That would be a light dose witch isnt bad. It endues a euphoria in witch everything is hilarious.
Eat the whole bag and you trip balls and experience a state of deep self examination where you question who you are and what you are really doing with your life.

After doing either you will feel as though you had some sort of epiphany. And will view things a bit differently. A very positive experience.

>Source
Used to cultivate and consume mushrooms regularly.

Take what you can get. Can always take a tissue sample to agar and try to colonize your own grains at a later time.

How long does it take to get 100% colonization of that?

Explain user? Why limejuice?

>>he said he'd be able to get me an eighth for about $60.
>If they are freshly harvested yes.

Wot. 3.65 grams of fresh mushrooms is nothing breh. Like .25 grams of dry.

True. Mushrooms consists of 90% Water which of course evaporates during the drying process. Why are People so retarded.

What are some good ways to increase volume? I tried breaking a cake into a tub of coir, but the performance to time ratio has been lackluster. The mycelium doesn't seem to take to the coir as well as to the verm+brf mix

20 a gram?

Your completely stupid and have no clue what you are talking about.

A fresh mushrooms contains way more psilocybin then a dry one. Mainly due to its water weight. its also much bigger then its dry counter part.
A dried mushroom's psilocybin content is a fraction of what a fresh one's is.
Mushrooms break down and decay at rapid rate once a harvested.

And when I meant fresh I meant a mushroom that was grown under laboratory specifications(the most potent pure shrooms you can get)
One mushroom fresh off the cake(seconds) can have you obliterated.

>Faggot

if you ingest them any way other than mincing them and mixing them up in applesauce and snarfling them down you are a fool.

>A fresh mushrooms contains way more psilocybin then a dry one.
That is simply just not how it works. You're completely wrong, have no idea what you're talking about, and are speaking out your asshole.

t. someone who has taken fresh and dried mushrooms.

30 grams fresh will get you about as psyched as 3 grams dry. It will also make you a lot more nauseous.

This is reasonable. They do taste fucking awful and raise hell in your guts. Don't eat shrooms on an empty stomach.

This is reffered to as lemon teking.

The theory here is that the citric acid triggers a chemical reaction with the psilocybin. Basically whats happens is when you ingest psilocybin your body has to first convert it to psilocin(the chemical that makes you actually trip).
What the citric acid does is(slowly usually around 45 mins). Converts psilocybin to psilocin
Therefore your body can metabolize it faster. Making you trip sooner and harder. But within a lesser amount of time.

Here in belgium it's legal to buy them i get them in my postmail it cost like 15 euros for 15g they are fresh mushrooms. 15g is not really intense but it's lot's of fun for sure. Just a few tips don't rush on taking it. set a place and time. don't do it too often, i trip like 4 times a year so i can keep the magic. also to behonest mushrooms can sometimes give intense euphoria. Once i was almost crying because i wa so happy and had so many happy toughts shit was lit

California 25$

the price really depends on your area, 1/8 for 60 is a little high, but it might be worth it if you are only looking to do them once and they are hard to find around you.

I'd say take the whole 8th. First time I took shrooms I took 1/16th and didn't feel much (mild visuals very little effect mentally). I later took around 5-6/16ths and had a really relaxing, mellow trip going for about 5-6 hours. I didn't have a problem doing them alone (I've also tripped on LSD alone no problem).

>I'd say take the whole 8th.

NO.

Some people don't trip their first time, or have a low tolerance their first time. For 90% of people, 1/8th is WAY too much for their first time.

Start with 1 gram, 2 maximum.

Yea the "fresh" ones you took were probably shit quality.
>30 grams fresh
I have grown single mushrooms that were bigger than that

>Stay pleb