Ask a guy with a fucked up dick anything

Ask a guy with a fucked up dick anything

nigga what the fuck

no

how do you fap?

Naw, just gonna laugh at you filthy europoor cock.

phimosis?

can you pee inside of your foreskin?

If we listen really closely, can we hear the ocean?

Kek

lol

I could fix that for you with some hedge clippers.

Im so sorry dude, but you gotta get right back up on that saddle as they say, i hope for green pastures

Holy shit user wtf is up with your dick?

Does it hurt? Or smell bad?

Have that same shit, phimosis. But my dick don't look like that, looks like a normal dick but smaller foreskin.

Fapping is easy and sex is no problem, not limiting it's just looks. obviously can't pull back but no pain while doing so, OP is a fag so I can answer questions.

No, it's tight enough for that in the pic not to happen during fap or sex.

And no, I clean my foreskin

time for a circumcision!

Phimosis I believe

No it comes out normally

Like any other Normal guy, but it makes cleanup hard as a bitch as I can't clean underneath my foreskin

why not just get circumcised?
i had this as a kid so they just cut me

I don't usually say this. But get a fucking circumcision

you cannot fap normaly... ur foreskin doesnt move behind ur dickhead...

I've been considering it lately, but been busy. Summer is coming up so might circumcise, but I kinda don't want to cut off my foreskin because I like dry fapping and those extra nerves.

There are other treatments to fix phimosis though so you can get a normal healthy foreskin I think so I might go with that.

If ever there was a debate-ending photo...this is it. Jesus H. Christ that is fucked.

I still have excess foreskin on shaft, which basically allows me to fap dry easily.

you can stretch the skin...look around ho assholes strech their ears with tunnels

Why don't you faggots buy gauges and gradually stretch your foreskin?

it goes tough i guess
so you fap when u r massively horny right?

imagine putting a tunnel through your dick

My parents were left wing fucknuts and thought it was ok to join the anti circumcision movement

OP, that is a perfectly natural penis you have there, as long as its not life threatening keep your foreskin. There are tons of nerve endings and pleasure to be had from it. Don't be a cutfag, you'll regret it

I fap whenever I want to fucking fap, it's not a pain or troubling. I just take my dick out and start fapping as if I had normal foreskin. No problem at all.

Would hurt, could get professional help instead as I'm not poor murican

my phimosis

nigga you have phimosis. get a circumsision.

you should go to the doctor dude, its easy to fix

Why yo shit look like the end of one of the sausages in spongebob

can I circumcise you?

this makes me sadface. see a doctor, get a working dick.

This is one of those rare cases when circumcision is necessary

Why do you have scabies on your penis? Other than that good sice and nice shape. Would suck.

>circumcised amerifag here
Dry fapping is no problem. As long as you aren't beating your shit like nonstop, it's not gonna hurt or leave any marks.

Had since birth, pretty common in EU.

just get a very loose cut that only removes the tight part, then you'll have lots of skin leftover to play with.