What languages do you speak, Sup Forums? I'm trying to learn french

What languages do you speak, Sup Forums? I'm trying to learn french

English, Spanish and dank meme's. I would like to learn another language later on but not sure which one

Where do you live?

NYC

Slovenian, English, German, Croatian.
I'm from Slovenia

Ever gotten mugged?

Here's some french : Je vous serais gré que vous acceptiez de sucer mon penis.
Every girl dream to hear that

how are you trying?

Spanish
>INB4 Build a wall

English, Spanish and Arabic

Nope, but I can definitely see nikkas robbing you in the hood like Bronx or downtown Brooklyn. Other than that it's really nice minus the whole progressive movement.

Bulgarian (Native), French, English, Italian, gotta love the outsourcing capital of Europe...

Why are there so many multi-linguals on Sup Forums?

I only speak English. I can understand French a little bit, but I think most people who speak English can, because they're so similar.

I also speak weeaboo.

Spanish (native), English, German and Esperanto. Learning French

C# and some C++

English, German, a little French and learning Latin and Greek

spanish, english, fluent
i'm gonna take french next year too.
i can understand a bit of japanese and i can speak a little bit of russian, that's it.

German, english fluent
learning spanish
can understand russian

oh, doesn't it means; what is the hour please?.

Monkey language to comunicate with niggers

Esukera, english, spanish and a bit of occitan

>french

might as well kill yourself

don't try to learn the grammar tho, it's a fucking mess

I learned most of it in school, now I'm just trying to polish it.

20 of them too lazy to name. only fluent in english

english spanish since mexican, and learning dutch

Only because you asked so nicely.

i'm french and speak french and english

dont project your retardation on the rest of us

English Spanish and French here

Estonian, Finnish, English, and a bit of Russian and Spanish.

Russian, Lithuanian, English and bit of Polish

Baltics!

Learned a little bit of German, would like to restart and actually learn it. Also Japanese sounds cool.

Polsih english russian ans i want learn spanish

english spanish portuguese and a bit of french

English, Spanish, German, understand some French & Italian but barely speak them.

Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Russian, German, English, Spanish, French, and Romanian.

What should I do with my talents? I have no job. :(

English. Central east coast dialect. United States.

I know some Spanish, in the Mexican variety. Also know bits and pieces of French, Japanese, German, Gaelic, and Yiddish.

>Esperanto

become a translator, if you're in the US maaaaany companies need people with multiple languages, especially in IT jobs.
That's how I () got my job at Intel a few months back.

I'm in the U.S.
>Sven migrantfag

Any places I should check out specifically based user?

What is the point in learning any language other than english? It's not like people are really going to live in another country and it's not like there are a lot of not-english speaking countries and it's not like you can't learn a language in a half of an year or so living already in another country.
And please, don't start all that talks about "I want to read some books in original language...".

btw, native russian and shitty english.

depends where you live, gimme a region or state m8.

Icelandic, Italian, Danish and English

Texas m8.

My next insult depends on where you live.
So please do say.

Spanish, english, hungarian and SIEG HEIL DEUTCHLAND. Btw i'm from spain.

Hmmm, I mean you do have the Intel company, or any company that deals with customers across the globe (preferably countries where you speak the language), that's what I did at first, just go to many places, drop your resume (make it look good) and your application, might take a month or two but it will help.

OP here, I'm learning french because I live in Canada. My father knows like 8 languages fluently, but he's a linguistics professor. Everybody has a reason.

English, Spanish, Portuguese and a bit of French

I'm gonna say California, or the East Coast.

>I'm learning french
>because I live in Canada
Still don't see any reason. Am I stupid or don't know something?

french will be the next dead language.

tbh I think almost everyone who answered in this thread "knows languages" pretty shitty. I doubt you can get a job with translation without any degrees.

well that's true.... I have CAD certification and a bachelor's in Computer Architecture.... lmao.

Still USA.
That's the problem.
You all don't care much because you think English can solve any problem

well to be fair, English is the language of business world wide, sure not the most common, but one of the better understood & respected, It's a simple language that can be easily translated to others, while, take Mandarin for example, there are only so many ways to translate it to and fro, English, it's connected to many lingos.

English, German and French. I'm going to study in the Netherlands (English as the programme language though), so I'll probably catch some Dutch as well soon.

Where are you from?

French, English and Spanish

Germany.

Punjabi, English, French and a bit of Hindi and Gujrati

Grew up learning both English and Spanish.
>inb4 "muh dora the explorer"
Passable French and Italian.

Dutch & English native. Also German & Norwegian good. Some french and a little bit of spanish.

French, English, German and a bit of Italian

English, Polish, Latin, German, French, Italian, and Spanish. Growing up an American-born Pole, and being surrounded by a hugely diverse community helped.

Okay cool, Dutch has some difficulties to it but as a German you'll be fine. Which city are you going to?

English, shitty Spanish, Czech, and Jamaican Patois if that counts (I grew up in a heavily Jamaican neighborhood, so I picked up the slang).

Czech is my first language (parents are immigrants), followed by English, followed by mediocre Spanish I learned in middle and high school.

Yeah, it seems to me that the biggest trouble learning Dutch for a native speaker of a closely related language like German is not the struggle of learning the language but the struggle of getting yourself to admit that you have to learn at all. Like, if I see written Dutch, I understand 90% of it immediately.
I'm going to study in Amsterdam.

Mia nomo estas spesvesto bon gusta

True, i have some classmates from germany and they say they speak dutch because they understand most of it. But speaking and writing is something else. You'll be fine, have fun in Amsterdam!

English, French, Spanish and German.

Started learning Portuguese, awesome language

Thanks m8

Sacrament, c'est une estie de panoplie de langue ça pareil! Ou est-ce que t'a appris ton français?

Spanish, English and Russian.

>learning esperanto
Do you also speak Dothraki?

Fluent in Greek and English
Can communicate in Spanish and French

ancient or modern greek?

bon courage pour apprendre le francais, c'est vraiment une langue de merde

>implying someone would learn ancient greek
What's wrong about that?

English, Greek, Spanish, French

Je peux confirmer ca
> t. Allemand

Greece or Cyprus? Milo kai ego ellinika

I speak American-English.

Fully french canadian here

What's wrong about learning ancient greek

Enlish, Spanish and Japanese.
I learned Japanese exclusively to play eroges. Hate all you want, I love it.

>Portuguese
>English
>Swedish
>Will learn french sometime

The mouse will asphyxiate eventually. Other than trees, no other plant produces more oxygen than it consumes.

γιατι ολοι οι ελληνες μιλανε και γαλλικα;

etsi ine?

Fuck off, anyone can speak nigger.
You just point and grunt!

german and english (fluent)
basic conversational spanish, but it's not very good.

>Japanese

ya que hay gente que la habla aqui, por que no hablamos en espanol?

>russian

Greenlandic(native), english, danish, understand slow swedish and faroese