Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything.

how do we reconcile string theory with latest CERN findings? Where is Higgs' boson in string theory?

Do you actually worship satan or satanism is something else?

What's it like to be so edgy?

why do you have so much free time?

have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?

How often does your stepdad beat you?

how's your freshman year? And how often do you contemplate shooting up your school?

hows the 8th grade

Guys please serious questions only, otherwise i'll leave this website forever :"((

how is the local flock of hillarys ?

Not OP, but "satan" is a form of your own physical existance. Read up the satanic statements.

I dont know about statements but look to this actual satanic literature for info. Remember all in this thread lying is apart of the religion.

> See book of the law - Crowley

> Satanic Bible - Levay

> Morals and Dogma - Pike

Seventh Day Adventist standing by .

Did you become a satanist after realizing that objectivism wasn't edgy enough for your caliber of ubermensch?

is that Talib Kweli?

Why are you being so edgy? I mean yeah, i love blackmetal, i love horror, dead and gore, i even have a stickman devil tattoed behind my ear BUT why? I wouldn't even go near calling myself a satainst. What are you? 14? Grow up man.

what makes your religion any less shit than the others?

they probably know each other sadly lol

>taking a satanist seriously
bitch please

winner

>686184143
loser

O O and check um

shut it down

What youre talking about is outside the realm of Satanism.

I dont just worship Satan, I work for him. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I have the duty to execute Satan's orders.

I dont have free time. I have the work of being the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, which is very time consuming.

No, in fact I curse that name.

Idk, ask your mother.

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Im not in school.

Stop it or ill cast you out of the thread and into the abyss. Bvb army forever! Heil satan!

Gtfo of here bitch. How dare you try to present the ways of the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

Gtfo of here woth that bullshit

No

No

Hey, im not 14. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and you cant tell me what to do! I curse you into the abyss

Mine is better, especially with me as the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

not sure if to kek or say he is edgy why not both

Ave Satanas!

If virginity was a ranch, that would be its cattle brand.

im in tears.

>knowing

omg lolololololol

Whatever you say sweet tea :)

>sweet tea

For fuck's sake - it's always those white trash southerners, every single time. I swear it's like a caveman preserve down there.

white trash alert...

"I am superior high priest edgelord of dankness"

For fucks sake, I live in Massachusetts. You don't even know what Satanism is, you're probably just another hipster agnostic fag who still thinks "agnostic" is a label for a stance on religion. xD

How do you feel about this, when enochian keys lead you to a lie?

>leave this website forever :"((
this made me kek in real live...
>staying fr3va

Oh, I've read LaVey. Garbage. Theistic satanism is probably worse. The left-hand path is purely for small-minded egoists. And no, it doesn't all end up at the same place.

How to does it feel to be a neglected, antisocial, homosexual 16 year old who calls themself a satanist because they are in a constant desire to feel unique?

Would this work?

Have you played the new Doom? Hell gets ass fucked good and proper.

Luciferianism is the real Satanism. Theistic Satanism is just Demonism, worship of the Rephaites.

Theistic Satanism is fucking stupid. Anyone who believes in magic or some sort of deity WOULD be someone who would be interested in Theistic Satanism or Paganism lmao... I'm not a huge fan of LaVay, he wrote a lot of garbage about "higher magic," I lost interest. Satanism to me, is just glorified anti-theism.

Oh, please. You just get tinier and tinier the farther you travel into your own navel.

Are there living descendats of Gaius Iulius Caesar?

>satanism
Btw you declare to be satanist, and you obey satan, who revolted against?
>inb4 obey

Why do you believe in the memest of meme religions? Even witches who unironically keep black cats and think brooms are magical are less memey.

>glorified anti-theism

In other words, edgy teen rebellion

^This.

How's 6th grade going for ya?

I grew up in a family of hardcore, Bible-fucking Christfags. I took an interest in Satanism not for any sort of religious reasons, but simply because at the time, I couldn't go on the Internet to read or watch videos about anti-theists such as Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens. I got the tattoo to annoy the fuck out of my family. I look back and just think of it as a joke, I identity purely as an atheist now

Do you get anything in return for your devil worship?

Why do you think anti-theists are edgy? We just realize that religion is cancer, and like Dawkins says, it should be offended at every turn.

Great authorities you have m8.

The only authority I have is over my own life, I choose not to associate myself with religious mongoloids.

So you're saying that living your life is the best example for you?

>I choose not to associate myself with religious mongoloids.

Ok, but there are certainly more intelligent and productive ways to oppose religious dogmatism. It is exceptionally foolish to build your spiritual life and personal identity around this rejection of traditional religious institutions.

hows 8th grade?

I didn't get into what else I do. Also, atheist shit posting on YouTube is NOT of a form of activism... if that's what you're recommending... My personal identity has not been built around it. It was simply at the time, a form of rejecting religion that was forced upon me. I don't follow Atheistic Satanism anymore as I said, nor do I dwell all day on "how much I hate theists" or something like that. Lol I've become a lot more apatheistic over the years. I was in a relationship with a Crystal Methodist for a very long time, I ended it because we are simply incompatible. Now that I've narrowed it down a bit; only dating atheists/deists, I find it very hard to find women. Especially in New England, most women are Christfags.

how does it feel to be a fake satanist, you edgy faggot?

What's the difference between Satan and Lucifer?

You should leave, this site is depressing af

Tell Satan to send me a succubus to fuck tonight

>atheist shit posting on YouTube is NOT of a form of activism

It's possible that there are more than two possible ways to respond to any given problem. Especially when you realize that organization and cooperative action are more productive than radical individualism.

I think anyone who reads your comment would conclude that your worldview has been extremely unhealthy for you. Now I'm not saying that our current world is a wonderful or even good place, but your response to your experiences is not doing good either. If you want to fight against an evil world, it is far better to grow larger and wiser than it is to wall yourself in at your current size.

I'm an ex-Satanist... If you can't handle criticism, then gtfo. I don't believe OP is a Satanist, just baiting

Why did that girl fuck those 25 boys?

IDK, not enough Jeezus? lol

Now again, I'm not saying I would slam the door in the face of someone who's wearing a fucking cross... I still respect the individual. I just despise religion and have ever since I was a teen forced to go to Catholic classes. Fast forward a decade and I still feel the same way towards religion.

Ok, but how does that necessitate the extreme egoism usually implied by satanism? Great, let's end organized religion. Let's teach people the wisdom of rational, secular ethics. But what does that have to do with these anti-social tendencies?

But you know that in most of the religions there's solari cult (especially in catholic church), that represents lucifer? And all those 'yah', 'jah', 'yahweh', etc are just one of the lucifer's old names.

That is taken only from your personal observations of Satanists, I knew plenty of Satanists who are outstanding people. In fact, I'd say 80% of ALL of the Satanists I know are. There just seems to be a lot of angst-filled teens on the fringes of the internet who like to listen to Cannibal Corpse and shit post about how they are "Satanists", which they most likely know nothing about, relative to the OP.

when did you decide that being a Satan fag was better than becoming someone that can think for your own self. You're still a sheep, you're still brainwashed and following a fad created for the main purpose of belonging somewhere. So not are you only a Satanfag but also an attention whore. bravo you faggot.

>That is taken only from your personal observations of Satanists, I knew plenty of Satanists who are outstanding people.

I think that would depend on the definition of "outstanding". Probably you are using one taken from the very Judeo-Christian culture that you claim to be against.

The problem is this: you claim organized religion is harmful. You claim that it is a manifestation of collectivism. Therefore all collectivism is evil, and individualism in its purest form is good. But that argument is invalid; it is an extremely simplistic way to see the world. It is this pursuit of radical self-interest that prevents you from gaining wisdom or finding your way to a better world. Individual human beings are very small things. We are only great when we interact and socialize through rational communities.

Can you noscope?