Hospital security here. Who wants to see more?

Hospital security here. Who wants to see more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM4044bh4FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Oh gee whats in here?

:[

Hint

Bump, keep them coming

is it dead people

Bumpity bumps

this is a bumpy ride

As someone who works in a hospital laboratory, I find this less than exciting.

Good for you

And now the fun part.

If there aren't hot dead chicks in there, this will be terribly disappointing.

As someone who is in his residency program at a hospital this shit looks means nothing to me. OP isn't posting anything weird/odd. This isn't some top secret leaked photos bullshit. It's just a fucking OR and a hallway. smh

Prepare to be terribly disappointed as OP fags out again.

any hot patients you can creep on?

"As someone who blah blah blah blah"

Not everyone's seen it you entitled fuck.

The nurses are hot enough but...I dunno.

Bump for hot dead chicks

Bump

There are dead babies in the boxes.

open or lying

Fuck them right in the pussy

Bump

Rolling to stick dead babies in anus

Not entitled. Came from a family with a poor socioeconomic status. Didn't get into drugs or gangs. Studied hard in school. Went to college. Went to Med School. Now in residency. Now in hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of debt. Still have a 4 years before I become an attending. Was it worth it? That's something I think about everyday.

As someone who has been to hospital only once, these literally just seem like he's walking around taking pictures of where he works.

I doubt he has anything interesting to show us, and if he does, fucking deliver OP.

Stop beating around the bush, faggot. Pics or you're full of shit

closer

I could be fired just for being in here without a reason.

OP is a fag. Starts a thread for bait and doesn't deliver.

bumping

The fat pink guy doesnt have any skin.

What exactly are you securing at a hospital?

Carrot goes in the ass, mayonnaise goes in the mouth.

Smells like shit in here.

Does it smell like a timestamp in here? Or spiderman?

As someone whose job involves picking up bodies from hospitals for mortuaries/crematories. this is all stuff anyone could pretty much gain access to minus the actual fridge hospital employee's don't say anything to a person with a dress shirt and tie with a clipboard

Bump

Let me see inside op

kek

bump for lifting cover on bodies

It smells more like OP being a big faggot

Stop teasing and let us look under the covers

that reminds me of that room in shining jack was trapped in

Bag is sealed. Pathologists don't like anyone messing with their shit.

Stop teasing and show the bodies

SHOW THE MEAT

As someone who works part time as a professional corpse, i hope op takes pictures of me.

Have you dealt with people like pic related a lot?

As someone who had worked many years being a colossal fag, I can confirm that OP is doing a great job

im pretty sure OP is a chicken!
youtube.com/watch?v=tM4044bh4FU

Wraps are sealed and signed. If I fuck with them they'll know.

I get that you claim to be security. But why the fuck would you have the key to that fridge?

Then just show close-up

Corpses please

Not a lot but enough times in a year.

Best thread of week

timestamp or gtfo

Corpses

Stop with all the bait you fucking newfag

place your dick on that fat guys bag

Don't give us that bullshit, you'll make more money than I will ever see in my life. You will get top tier bitches because of your job and social status, boo fucking hoo. Go back to work faggot.

timestamp it fag

You will be. I have the time your shots were taken. Some pathologist will recognize the location. Security cam forage will place you at the scene. Enjoy your unemployment.

op is clearly a faggot for not shjowing something interesting

As someone who works as a corpse bagger I can confirm that anyone can open the bags that the bodies are put in once the corpses are secured and bagged within the bagging corpse room as someone who works there.

Timestamp and show the meat

OP is a faggot.

You are someone who works in cleaning, therefor you have access to everywhere including the locked cold vault in the morgue.

Or you will get fired anyway.

Kek

>the machine that goes PING

>Works as a corpse bagger
>Thinks the room this occurs in is called a "bagging corpse room"

Cant be all great at our job

lol im pretty sure this is my work your posting here

Nope.

OP here.

Holy fucking shit. Doc saw me inside and asked if I was here to open up for the funeral home.

fucking lucky there was one coming in.

Where?

kek
after all that, your thread is mostly fail

OP is fag.

Excuses and cop-out.

OP we're going to need some timestamps real soon

You did arright. Don't get busted on our account.

post a timestamp, you bunch of twigs

>File deleted
Y tho?

Tripz

again... it really doesn't explain why the fuck you have the keys to the cold vault storage of the morgue.

the keys would be safer with any and all funeral homes in town than in the hands of the security guard who has no reason to be there to begin with.

OP + 2 x 5 = Fag +10
Solve for OP

3 away from quads

Security guards get keys to everything. They're the guys that get called when some dumbass locks himself out.

I've worked security at a hospital and university so I can confirm, everything. Including a master key for the student lockers.

As a doctor who works in that hospital I just talked to a security guy that was taking pictures of body bags and acting like a little faggot when I asked him about it.

Someone got screen cap on imgur?

that is what you have heads of security for.

just because you have ten idiots as security guards doesnt mean you hand all ten, entire sets of keys to the entire place.

Any hot bitches?

bamp

Yeah it does actually. We get keys for everything. And if there's something we don't have on our keyring for some reason we can always take it out of the key locker.

This is all beginning to make me moist

Actually, that would be 5OP + 10.