Okay.. what is daisys destruction...

Okay.. what is daisys destruction ? A friend vaguely talked about it and he said he seen it through Sup Forums and that it was the most fucked up video he has ever seen. Now he's gotten me very interested about this video. Does anyone have it ?

Just turn back.

newfag detected

For the faint hearted, I would advise not to go searching for it. As I roam around the forum, many users misunderstand what exactly it is. It is a sick, disgusting thing. But its needed to be said. This was taken off an uknown forum on the surface web. Posted by 'Anonymous': Alright. Here's a description I got by combining several different stories.
The video is debated to be from 5-20 minutes. In the video two adults, one male and one female,sexually torture a young girl (age isn't specified, but definately CP) I didn't get too many details, but some of the following apparently happens: Something similar to alligator clips are used on the girl. The girl is beaten several times. The girl is defecated on, and smeared with it. Lastly, her limbs are severed using a machete and then her throat is slit while blood pours out of the wounds.
Not sure how accurate that is, but that's just what I've heard in forums and wouldn't be surprised if they were correct.Just turn back you don't want to see it.

cp

Why ?????? What is it ??
I know I know

Dont forget that they also fucked the carcass afterwards

Cheese pizza, do not google it, you do not want to watch it. Run, run far away.

oh fuck that. Never mind

One off

stop right there

Stop

right

there

I heard it was a video of a girl shoving ice cubes up into a baby. Which is somehow worse to me, as it wouldn't kill it for a long time

Nice try, FBI.
I have a clue 4 u.

I actually ended up seeing it 2 months ago, I thought it wouldn't be around anymore. I was lurking one of my sites on the deepweb that is a platform for videos, and I saw "Daisys Destruction" in one of the titled vids. Thought "hell, it's probably not it anyways" and clicked it, I didn't watch much of it. I mostly just watched the bit where she's upside down and the lady burns her genitalia, bothered me a lot more than I thought it would for some reason.

Copy pasta from reddit
Leave this place

Descriptions in this thread are pretty dead on except the torturers is mainly another girl at most mid teens while the child being totryured is a baby max. 2 years old. It's horrific shit, turn away. Now.

Lol. All bull shit. It's literally a tween losing her virginity to a dildo while a woman toys with her, them a guy finishes what dildo started. I do not have it (seriously nsa I dont) but I remember it from years ago when it first circulated.

No. You didn't do any of that. You googled a specific thing and found a gif like the rest of us. Nobody is impressed by a lie.

That's from falko video idiot that's not Daisys video