Hi b im training wvery day to suck my own dick, you think ill success or it is impossible ? anyone of you can...

hi b im training wvery day to suck my own dick, you think ill success or it is impossible ? anyone of you can ? i never tought about that but now i really want to do it and suck my own delicious dick

im tryiging pic related position every day im close but im not sure ill get it, 2-3 cm left

Yes you can
No you shouldn't

Pics or gtfo.
Seriously.

Don't forget the timestamp.

Bump while waiting for timestamped pic

Bumping

its hard Ive tried plenty, I can invert quite well just never get close enough,
>need a few more inches on my dick and or my spine needs to bend more
both are hard to change permanently really

You could maybe do stretches to get a bit more flexible... but yeah, I gave in after a couple of weeks. No commitment here, heh

Bending your spine is easy just practice daily and you're sorted

>be me 14
>dick above average for being 5'5''
>have always been very flexible
>horny
>start fapping
>really want to know what blowjob feels like
>lay on back
>kick legs over head
>dick sooooo close to face but can't fully suck
>stick my tongue out
>able to reach head of dick
>lick for a few seconds
>realize that not only was I getting my dick liked, but I was also licking dick
>stop
>lose boner
>feel like a faggot and don't fap for a week.

It's possible. I've done it, though it was extremely Baneful.

/thread
i've heard that sucking your own dick feels more like sucking dick then getting your dick sucked

That's fine by me, sucking cock gets me off

Atleast youre honest. Nice dubs aswell

no like I am kinda quite flexible I can easilyyy bend my legs over my head and fold myself in half, Its not like I have a 2 incher either, atleast 5"+ dick size just those last 2 inches or so I cant seem to contort my back, I guess you need really specific spine stretching/exercises, because id totally do it if I could 0 fucks

I reckon I could if someone pushed down on me, but if I had someone to help with that I'd just get them to 69 with me.

kek

same and exactly...

I used to do that before i got fat. i came in condom inside my mouth one time. Shit was cash.

OP here finally didnt get to suck my dick but finally cum for first time in my own mouth, was cool ill do it again later, i hope i can obtain result every day and finaly i can suck my own dick it mus be awesome, also cum in my own mouth is also awesome i got hard only with tinking about it i dont understand why my gf down want me to cum in her mouth, is cool

Do you regret when you get your dick touched but also touch dick?

Why would you shoot a cock before throwing it off a plane?

also i got now a pain in my back, i hope it is nothing important im afraid i effort too much tiying to arrive

first you have to have a dick that is long enough - mine is about 8" at its most erect. Second you must be in good shape - no belly fat as it interferes with the "reach". Last you must be flexible, I did yoga for quite some time before I thought about trying it.

I did it a few times, so here are my opinions:

1. it is a very difficult pose to hold for a long period and you will most certainly hurt your back.

2. it isn't like masturbation it is very difficult to have an orgasm because it is inferior to having your dick sucked and inferior to straight masturbation.

3. Basically it is a mental turn on if you are into it.

forgot one last thing - it is cool until right when you are about to cum then you start losing interest very quickly and wonder why you tried it in the first place.

This
The backpain isnt worth it but you can't feel it cuz too horny

so it worth it the back pain and training or not ? should i stop training and just masturbate or worh it suck my own dick?

It's worth sucking your own cock cause then no one can call you a faggot for it since no one else knows you're sucking cock

It doesn't feel that good honestly...