Stupidest thing youve done while horny

Stupidest thing youve done while horny

Your mom

Check em

Sucked a strangers cock

I fuck one of my sister's toys and came on it

Kek story

My 17 yo niece gave me a blowjob because I pushed her.

Kys

Fucked a floor tile

I beat you to it

Fucked a watermelon

Czeched and shrekt

Kek faggot

Accepted a blowjob from an extremely fat girl. But I was also drunk and she swallowed twice.

Fag

Opened up a photo of my ex gf (not nude but downblouse) in photoshop to make her look like a Dark Elf from Skyrim. It wasn't as sexy as I hoped it would be in the end but I kept the file anyway. A few days later I left the USB stick it was on in the college library by mistake and was too chicken to ask if anyone handed it in because of the pictures.

Kek

thought cumming in my mouth would be hot, was not

Room mate saw me in little girl panties

Bump

Lost my shit, no offense user.

Bumparu

Had sex in the missonary position

damn, a full house

I'm such a sick fuck haha

jacked off to dat boi
it has an uncanny aesthetic, couldn't be helped

I once experienced the sleep paralysis thing where I saw and felt an old hag sitting on my chest. I then had angry sex with it.

Kek wtf

I jack it to pepe

Nice fam

Quit trying to butter your fucking story. Everyone knows you were sober

Letting fat girls blow you aint shit. It's not like you're having to do anything in return

This

>in hs
>senior trip to the beach
>we get a spot where its just us and everyone else is on the other side of the beach
>everyone gets into their swimsuits
>thick teens in basically nothing as far as eye can see
>mouthwatering over one in particular
>shes laying facedown in the middle of the beach
>lay down two feet next to her and cover self with towel
>act like im taking a nap
>slowly put hand in pants and start having a good ol rub a dub
>the amount of cum i bazookad out of my dick was on par with the ocean not too far away

i'd kill to do it again

fucked a cantaloupe in grade 9 and cut my cock on the skin of said cantaloupe, hurtin times back then

I was actually on a run when I was 16-17. I had just gotten a filthy text from my then gf. I literally stopped and had a nature jerk right then and there. Sidewalk 3 blocks from my house

Stole panties

Normie

ate my own shit. Tasted like gorgonzolla cheese mixed with something alkaline

had a wank into a bush cos i couldnt wait to get back to my hotel room, cos of blueballs

one of the night workers on one of those golf carts saw me, eye contact, he just kept on driving

Sorry