Trap thread

Trap thread
Also post more pics of Bailey jay

Other urls found in this thread:

business.avn.com/articles/video/Kink-Testing-Condoms-Used-in-Daily-Aubrey-Shoot-UPDATED-527975.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

No I don't have moar

Post more pictures of her anus.

The most beautiful anus in the world.

Just had sex with an trap earlier

They are so fun.

>tfw growing up in the age of girly boys

I want to suck that dick

Sauce?

Partialasian?

no

nope

I have been looking for sauce since ages. SAAUCE PLS

What do you have testicles for eyeballs

An is only used when the following word begins with a vowel fucktard

She is so fucking pretty.

This Motherfucker dodged the HIV Bullet and he's still getting creampied

story?

business.avn.com/articles/video/Kink-Testing-Condoms-Used-in-Daily-Aubrey-Shoot-UPDATED-527975.html

How does one get such powerful and lengthy loads?

Grayson,

Is this what you have been doing with your time? Looking at cross dressers and drag queens? Is this why your grades grades are slipping? I am so disgusted with you I can't think. When your father gets home I'm having him put your things outside. You are no longer welcome in our house.

I'm done paying your tuition as well.

Do you touch yourself while looking at these men? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Name?

nope. You're wrong. It's actually when the word begins with a vowel _sound_. Though the person is still wrong since trap starts with a consonant sound.

What a pathetic fantasy. Shut up and let us wank to some trans women.

Sauce plz

No, no you didn't...

He looks like a female version of Cumberbatch

ahah, God no. That chick is beautiful and genuinely natural, don't get mistaken.

partial alien actually

save for the absolutely stretched out tight lizard like skin, yeah i suppose facial bone structure is similar and the bottoms of the eyes are uncanny

I did not know of a partial alien, actually. Is that a double-nationality thing, or something like one foot in a country, the other one on the other side of the border? PartialAsian is someone I wish the best, but is best forgotten here, at least for the time being. Hopefully she'll find a good path through life.

Now, the girl in the vid is gorgeous, I mean it. There are better vids, too lazy to search though ^^

Fuck. I meant, wanted to respond this to this one. Please forgive thr half-drunk, girl-loving, lurking MtF poor thing me. Pic related.

there was a video of baily jay uploaded a while ago of her and some guy, by the end of it she's riding his face and cums in his mouth.
anybody got a link to that?
can't find it anymore

All is All.

damn. wish i could get some of that

Lawd hab meccy, where dat from?

Some of Cutie Jane, you mean? I wish I could too ^^

France. Yeah, ti's late. Was kinda bored ^^

I love girls, mostly. That's a shame, I know :)

>mostly
you're saying theres a chance

>Bailey jay
overrated/10

if youve been there during her transitioning years...my god...young flat chested bailey was something...older plastic bailey is nice but the real shit reason people like her is because of her early success. Now it seems like she is just riding a wave...Jim fucking Norton has a show with her for god sakes.

yea i hate how most of them dont know when to stop. they ramp it up to stupid plastic surgery and fake ass hair dye and shit.

If I must be honest, yes. But it rarely happens. Was just lurking like you guise, love any kind of girls. OK, sometimes, there's that strange chemistry with a guy. Depends, too many variables. Also... I'm too old now, plus gf, family life and all.

Anyway I wish you'll find a nice tgirl qt to cuddle and fuck, it's... just a great combination, frankly :p

agree, how is plastic parts sexy? I think they are facinated with shape and appearence to an extreme. And before they know anything either...I mean they start transitioning in the teen years which is sexy but these kids dont even know calculus and they are changing the genetic makeup of their bodies...and they think they can add tits like a mismatched aftermarket spoiler on a car...like god damn dont add that japanese crap onto your beautiful new mercedez coupe!!

bill burr did a bit about plastic surgery
something like "yeah you wanna get just a little touch up? Just a little facelift, and a little bit of implants? You also just wax the front bumper of the car only and keep the rest shitty???"

very long shot on that one. you guys are like .3% of the population right? really wish i could get one though. that's my dream girl

wtf?? that woman has a penis!!!

nah that man has breast implants

Holy shit her eyes roll back into her head it's so hot I'm fucking diamonds over here

Hhmmm, thanks for the "guys" part, haha ^^ Nah, never mind. Yep, small ratio of the general population, but I'd say about 30 to 50 % of the tgirls part. Most of us have surprisingly simple lives. Well, not that simple maybe, but not making a fuss about being snowflakes and all ^^