I'm a welder in Tennessee

I'm a welder in Tennessee.
Ask me anything Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

wsmv.com/story/32045089/mother-of-3-spent-44-days-in-jail-after-sharing-name-with-suspect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do u weld?

do you weld?

Structural, stick 7018

wsmv.com/story/32045089/mother-of-3-spent-44-days-in-jail-after-sharing-name-with-suspect
How does this make you feel about your state?

Yes

Still better then any northern state, and cali. Kek

What is the closest big city to you?

can you weld my heart together?

What is the worst things to weld?

Knoxville, TN

Ever ride I40 towards asheville?

now give me a sexy weave to cap that off

Aluminum sucks pretty bad

Yea man. I love ashville

So you're in training?

Have you tried welding a pair of balls onto your forehead as a hood ornament?

Is it possible to tig Aluminum ? and if so is it a bitch or easier with tig ?

gas i found no problem except the speed the fucker melts

What's bad about it?

forget your shitty training stuff, real welding is taught on the job or in actual practice.

Ain't sexy lol, this is the first one I ever ran. Got pretty slick at it, but don't have any pics unfortunately

How is fucking your sister going?

Be a man and go weld on some pipe

It's a good break from you're mom

Well I live there and it's a liberal nightmare for me.

not OP but it has a oxide layer that melts at a higher temp than the aluminum on the inside
and when you start welding it it's super runny like water

Yea, bout to start sticking pipe
Tig is the best way to weld aluminum by far
Nah, I'll take all the certifications, free tuition, and job placement after the program.

How much money do you make in this profession?

>you're

show boomstick if dubs

Oooh it's cute the iron worker things he is a real welder

You arent a fucking welder OP, youre some nooblet in the cert booth for the first time. Come back in 10 years and stop posting ugly ass boogers.

I'm about to start sticking pipe in a couple days actually.
Here's some tig I was practicing.

Union?

Fuck the union

where u from in tennessee fgt. also Czech em

Your mom's house

Aw did someone fail the hard math and mech test? Or did you spill spaghetti in the interview you fucking pleb

Nah son. To much bullshit and time. I'm just gonna hit the workforce running

Good luck getting fucked by the big black dick that is every company with no one backing you, and retiring.

Spoken like a true idiot. I bet you got filtered out. Enjoy your 15 bucks an hour. I'll enjoy my 43.35 on the check and 69.19 full package

Oh and I'm a real welder on pipe. Once you can burn 9 chrome or inconel then you can can yourself a welder.

>15/hr
>Kek
Maybe uncertified

you ever get slag on your nutsack?

Sure you are buddy. Have fun bubble gum welding with your harbor freight mig in your garage

>15/hour
Seriously with as big of a shortage as there is, you'd be dumb to accept that kind of wage.
I have a friend on working in same state as OP fresh out of school making 35/hour non-union

>this
This dude knows what he's talking about

.023 or .030?

Hurts like hell

That's cute but I ain't burning rod for anyone on anything less than an XMT 350

Is your name Hunter Mac?

No

How much do you make per year? Per hour?

Given you're certified and not just some cuck with the cheapest welder they could get from harbor freight

>implying you have to weld pipe to be a welder

Agreed

on average they get paid better.

Oh you can stick metal together but unless you can weld at 10% xray on high purity chrome or heavy wall carbon or he'll even 2 inch schedule 80 and shoot the bitch everytime you're just playing at being a welder and if you can it's on pipe

Not in any refinery, nuclear plant, or coal burner in any state I've welded in

how come every time I get anything done on my exhaust, the welds are garbage? Do they think I'm not going to look?

Pipefitter steamfitter master race. Get the fuck outta here you drunk cunt

Majority of welding jobs aren't in those three categories.

Preach on brother 539 welder here.

R u dum

I'm gonna get certified in everything pipe I can.
I'm just welding plate right now. I start 2g stick in a couple days, once I run through 2,5, and 6g. I'll move on to tig. Carbon 2 5 and 6. Then free hand carbon, stainless, aluminum, etc.

Sup

That's good. Eat up everything they give you. Then go on the hunt for high purity shit

Yea man, that's where the real money is. The harder it is to weld, to more money you paid.

Google iron worker salary and welder salary.

Yes, the potential to make ridiculously more money lies in welding but iron workers make more on average.

Don't just learn it learn to make it xray everytime

First thing I ever welding when I got in school lol

Is that sephiroth?

Look up pipefitter/steam fitter wage because that's what I'm talking about. Iron works are only there to make supports for my system. They do not make more than us

Ever meet a chick do into welders you had to wear the gear while you fucked her and she only came while the flame was on

Knoxville is a town compared to New York. Your state is sub par.

lol we wouldnt take you in the union anyway your welds look like dogshit. enjoy your shit wages

Quit being a shitty junk iron welder and start welding pipe faggot

Haha I engineer aluminium structures and the welder a be all like - we hate you... Lolz

They once tried to get a stitch instead of a continuous weld past me on the inside of an open channel that was upside down and sitting on plate but I spotted the gaps in the heat effected zones and said oi bitches... Wtf is that shit... Rip it all down do it again... Lol made a lot of enemies that day.

We pay people more for aluminium it's just a prick to weld. Like if I asked you to shovel manure into a cart with a shovel. I'll pay you $1000 a cart... Then imagine I say ok, I'll pay you $2000 but you gotta use your hands... Same/similar work but just fucking gay.

You live near Lake City or what the fags call "Rocky Top"?

If you got slag on your nutsack you are a fucking retard

You a 63 guy?

Lol no its not, Nashville would be compared to NYC

Lol what? No

>Born in Knoxville, TN
>Lived in NYC
>NOTHING IS THE SAME

Closer to Oak Ridge or Maryville then faggot?

Aluminum isn't bad if you tig it. Aluminum mig is fucked, but still doable.

Clean your material really well (i.e. brush the piss out of it), and turn your heat up really high.

Kinda

Here in Kansas, we don't have any welding unions. Missouri is the closest place for me.

Most I've ever made being a dedicated welder was $14 an hour, and that's pretty alright for Kansas. I'm certified in structural welding, but I specialize in stainless and aluminum tig. Certs aren't worth a fuck in Kansas, you can either do it or not.

I've changed career paths, because welding as a career is completely fucked. Have fun wrecking your health and well being, to be treated like a piece of shit for 50 years (if you even live until retirement).

DC local 602 journeyman reporting

This is a real picture of alexander bolton from I hate everything. It looks like you can't stay in the shadows forever you nasty brit
!@#$%^&*(

Wasn't a choice fag.