I am 22 year old black male who has completed 2 years of college. I want to finish college...

I am 22 year old black male who has completed 2 years of college. I want to finish college, but I think I should join the military for experience. I would like to know what my B/ros think I should do with myself.

Do whatever you think is the best for you

Hello 22 y/o black male
I think you should join the military to gain experience and to do some pullups

Finish school now. Go as far as you are able. Very few go back and finish.

Finish college

Join the army, I'm in the army.

If you're ghetto trash and act like it, kill yourself instead.

Black 20 year old in the USAF. Ask me anything.

You should eat a bullet because your horrid niggery is genetic

Fuck you. He is in college. He is not a nigger, but you are trash.

^
Anyway man, don't join the fucking army

What college do you go to?

Finish the college man, that will be a better choice for you

What branch are you and what would you recommend?

One often overlooked thing about college is how you pay for it. Student loans suck and depending on what you borrow and what you make after college which is never what the school tells you you'll make, they could make you as poor as someone who didn't go for quite a while. If the Military later gets you through college on the GI Bill and no debt, you get a college degree and full control of the fruits of your labor.

So if it were me, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Also, move to a State like Texas before you join and look into their programs for veterans. You'll get additional money for allowances and tuition while in school.

So go for it OP. And don't fuck it up when you get out by borrowing for other shit like a house you can't afford or a car payment because I know niggers are notoriously weak when it comes to being smart with money.

Join military asap, whether you finish college or not, it will put you more than a few steps above the rest, if you get you're degree first go in as officer in any branch you want, just make sure you are in shape, do it man, plus being a black male and all it does help having that military ID for life whenever you get pulled over. Just do it

He is black and in college. He for sure gets grants and assistance. I am white and I did. I didn't pay a dime for state college.

Air Force

I think Muhammad Ali said it best. Finish your degree on your own terms and then you are in a position of strength to join if you still want to. Two years is a long time, who knows what insane wars the States will be in then.

Disclaimer: nobody could pay me enough to join the military.

This, all of this

Did you borrow anything at all? Work during school? Seriously? No debt?

You stating you are black is like a girl saying she is a girl. Its a sad attempt at attention and you need to be shot.

>didnt even say nigger

yeah all those pesky black people making posts and putting pictures of themselves on Sup Forums just for the attention, i feel ya

Yeah, I taking summer classes. I was going out if state so I am trying to transfer to a college in state. I have $60,000 in loans. I have a 2.3 GPA

By military you mean prison correct? It's where the average black male spends a good portion of his time, are you going to convert to islami

woah, holy fuck dude. You're getting ripped off and there's no way you'll be able to make those payments. I don't know if the military can help you pay off your loans but if they do, be all over that shit. You're fucked else.

Plus, paying that much for a 2.3 GPA. You need a break from that shit and the military is the perfect place to grow up and gain the kind of discipline it takes to do well in college and life after.

Don't listen to what these liberal faggot men have to say about it either. They're idiots who are probably still in college and still buy the ridiculous bullshit they were sold all their lives that college degree = immediate six figure job and respect. Don't listen to those fucks - I fire an average of one millennial per quarter that thinks this way.

Prison is too easy. I am a proud atheist.

You look pretty white and way too old for Armee on the pic tho.

Not a dime of debt. Pell grant and small scholarships.

A girl? How do you deal with sexual harassment?

The low GPA is the issue. I had a 4.0 most of my time in college. I managed by taking as stress free of a class load as I could while still qualifying for my Pell and scholarships. Grades matter HUGELY.

right? Like them blacks are already so loved here on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums how much more do they need?

Has anyone tried to beat then rape you and pour melted iron into your vagina before shooting you in the head before?

Leave summer fag

>black male who has completed 2 years of college.

What are you a 10 y/o that just figured out how to use the internet?

>I have a 2.3 GPA

And your major is Afro-American Studies.
kek, dumbshit nigger.

2.3 GPA just give up already

It might be pretty hard to imagine what that kind of debt does if you didn't have it. Congrats for not having to know that world.

I had 20k which wasn't so bad but I could have had 0. I worked ~ 30 hours per week and probably could've been more frugal. My wife on the other hand, went though 8 years to become a veterinarian. We had about 150k in debt. About 4 years ago, we decided to throw everything we had at the loan and finished paying it a few months ago. Best feeling in the world.

In retrospect, we both would've gone military. Both of our parents were military so we had more of an inside perspective of what it's like than any of these cucks raised by hairy-legged mothers that breast-fed them until age 9.

No electrical engineering with a computer science minor.