I wanna start putting women's perfume on my fleshlight...

I wanna start putting women's perfume on my fleshlight. But I have no fucking clue which perfume to buy because I havnt had a girlfriend in over ten years.

Any suggestions?

gasoline

Old spice

/thread

/thread

Chris Z???

Just go to a perfume store or some shit, go to the women's section which would be 90% of the store, pick one you like and buy it, you autistic fucking moron.

chanel no.5?

Most perfume is expensive and smells awful. Buy ylang-ylang, jasmine, or lavender essential oils instead. They're all very feminine scents (ylang-ylang is particularly sexy).

Drain Cleaner

My wife wears Harajuju Lovers G. It is a floral coconut. Very sweet smelling but not overly childish. I get wood everytime I smell it in public.

just go to a place that sells perfume and say your buying one for your girlfriends birthday, they'll help you out m8

spray the perfume up your dick hole

Viva la juicy. Best smell ever.

guess gold

OP, you're going to condition yourself to cum every time you smell that perfume.

Maybe you'll pass a random woman in the streets and just blow a load one day.

Sweet pea scent

victoria's secret pure seduction. I swear half of women in their early 20s wear that shit

By your logic having sex with your gf who's wearing that perfume will condition you into cumming when smelling it in the streets.

How about baby shampoo...turn yourself into a pedo/infantophile through classical conditioning.

Victoria secret bombshell.
Its what my gf wears and smells fucking amazing.

Do you not?

The stench of loneliness.

I suggest you either get laid or kill yourself, OP

That shis is legit.

Im a beautiful woman. Givenchy Hot Couture. You're welcome.

black xs

this is a really hot pic

Peach essential oil mixed with a little everclear is a great DIY perfume. My ex used to use it, so...

Yes, why not? Put some ALCOHOL based solution on the very thing you'll be introducing the most sensitive mucous membrane on your body... Post results.

any you spastic

Gucci 2

Axe body spray bro

>i'm an ugly faggot
>if i was a female this is what i'd wear
>its fun to pretend

Tits and time stamp whore

Tommy hilfger for girls
Trust me

You need to upgrade bro.