youtube.com/watch?v=6bOhU7VGkUc
youtube.com/watch?v=SGRgAULYgWE
youtube.com/watch?v=dyB-XemK078
youtube.com/watch?v=rmR0gkojHDs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gng68lTRQmg
streamboobs.com/asian523/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Looks like the music tastes of everyone have finally declined to rock bottom.

Hey, I just enjoy posting and discussing music. It's not for some ulterior purpose like educating you on it. I'm just saying that it doesn't hurt to branch out into territory you're not big on. There are a lot of nice hidden musical gems out there.

Fair enough. Well, if I ever find more to it, I'll be sure to toss it into other threads I'm in in the future.

I get a feeling there's gonna be a riot

They truly have.
Then there's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UlZvGW-CWUw

Sounds lovely. Thank you!

I know what you're trying to say. I don't like it. Anything with "hardcore" elements is garbage in my opinion. I just don't like it. I will listen to absolutely every metal subgenre, grindcore and noisecore included, but anything that sounds like metalcore, deathcore, or nu is garbage.

Oh, and I just tried listening to this to get a feel for it instead of just acting retarded and apathetic. It's just as bad as I thought it would be.

Any time compadre.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZyzZ-bOB4w

That's an awful way to pour wine.

And like I said, you're more than entitled to feel that way. But at least you had the courtesy to give it a try. That's all I really ask of folk when I post music. I listen to a lot of stuff, so I've often found myself getting people into new things. I like seeing people discover art they enjoy, I guess.

nice feet!

She doesn't know any better. She's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bOhU7VGkUc

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

sup sharkbro

I love all of these nice anons that always frequent these threads.

I think the time signatures specifically are stupid. The "djent" shit is dumb, mixing screaming and clean vocals is dumb, and I just don't see how anyone can enjoy it. I'm legitimately curious, what is appealing about it? Literally the only thing I can think of as to why anyone would like it all is because of its popularity. It's objectively bad. There's no constant rhythm, there's no real musical scales, there's no consistency, there's no creativity in the lyrics, vocals, or instrumentation. It's objectively bad and worthless. How can anyone listen to that garbage?

Take a lesson from people with real talent and who cover everything I listed: Dream Theater.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGRgAULYgWE

Pretty good

I submitted an idea to Bad Dragon, they wanted to hear more so I submitted a dull pitch, they liked it and have now forwarded it to the head of product some such and am now waiting to hear back.

The things I'll do for funding.

I'm keen on twinkly guitar, and I really like high pitched vocals enough that I can set the creams aside. I would agree if they took a more Circa Survive approach and stuck strictly to the clean vocals, they could have a much nicer sound. But then, I also love mathrock, so mix and matched time signatures and inconsistency are right up my alley. Though, I'm also really big on anything prog.
youtube.com/watch?v=dyB-XemK078

Neat. What did you submit to them?

And since I don't want to sound like I'm just a fag stuck in the past, I'll list a newer band that's closer to what you like, and is actually good: Tesseract.
youtube.com/watch?v=rmR0gkojHDs

Dance Gavin Dance isn't good.

I've actually heard Tesseract before. They're pretty neato. But that's still opinion.

Skipped the intro. Sounds like shit from Sonic, emphasis on shit.

A concept for a product I was thinking about in an s/fur thread a few days ago, basicly a fantasy and RP aid that makes furry sex better.

Apperently I'm good at consepual design in aerospace and the adult furry industry.

Hey, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're entitled to like and dislike what you wish.
But art is always subjective.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gng68lTRQmg

Huh. Neato. Well, who knows then. Maybe we'll see it on the product page sometime soon.

You're pretty hard to get riled up, I'm impressed. Or maybe I'm just not on top of my game tonight because of terrible sleep deprivation. Either way, I actually don't mind what you listen to. Not my thing, but I'm impressed at how tolerant you are. I'm more or less just being a dick for my own amusement. Anyway, I'm still not big on that kind of stuff, but thanks anyway. I at least tried to listen to something new thanks to you, so I can appreciate that.

I'm not getting my hopes up buy that would be nice.

Anyway

Lusty Argonians

Can you send the link to the bad dragon lab page?

I decided to try this song. Now this I like. A lot. I'm much more into extreme metal, but that's fucking cool, I dig it.

It wasn't submitted to bad dragon labs as its not a toy, I submitted it to the management and have been back and forthing with them via email.

Lusty Argonian maids

What about this instead
streamboobs.com/asian523/

I'm a very big music fan. I get more easily riled up over dumb shit like vidya, but music I just enjoy very freely.
I'm actually glad about that. I love Closure in Moscow.
Well, I'm rootin' for ya. Always nice to know you made something that got somewhere.

wew

Good. I appreciate that. I'm the same way really. I like all kinds of music, I just prefer metal. And yeah, Closure in Moscow seems pretty damn good from that one song.

Where did you take off to? I got bored with posting bat boys, so I stopped since I figured no one else would be enjoying it.

Thanks, I was hoping one of my engineering proposals would move forward first but eh, I'll take what I can get.