Do girls really care about guys being manlets? Or is that just a meme...

Do girls really care about guys being manlets? Or is that just a meme? 5'7'' here I was just wondering how bad it is for me.

yes

Guess you're stuck dating Filipinos

People have different taste. Some people won't mind. Some people will. And some will prefer a certain height. Don't fall for the generalize meme you dipshit.

girls are menlets anyway so you're good

Baffles me how people still don't get this ... actually pathetic.

I've heard too many girls say "he's so tall" about guys they like to think its a meme, sorry

they care, i asked my sister once

because its true

is your sister every woman ever? some care some don't. just like some guys like skinny girls and some like bigger girls.

sounds like youre in denial my man

im a girl
>inb4 tits

wanna play hearthstone with me?

My sister has women friends, they talk about those things, and she's not my girlfriend or my mother so she would have no reason to lie to me.

>Do girls really care about guys being manlets?

yes.

I'm 5'7" 130lbs and don't even try for girls like OP's pic. I just assume my dick isn't big enough for her, and that she's dating a Jamal.

she is your sister. she has every reason to lie to you.

most women where i live won't date/fuck a guy if he's under 6'. no, this is not a joke or a meme. i've seen my buddy, who's kind of short, get drinks thrown on him and slapped for hitting on a girl while being short. how did i know it was because he wasnt tall? because the entire group of women were laughing and called him a midget
i'm pretty short too, but goddamn i felt bad for the guy

Are you ugly though? I feel like that would be more important.

Who is this semen demon?

I always ask but nobody ever knows. People always say she's Ukranian, but Google image search isn't much help in ID'ing her

I wish I knew, user, I wish I knew.

Also 5'7 here.

Forget about those long-legged goddesses you see in clubs. Out of 8 girls I've ever been with only one was taller than me, and she was a slut with some sort of a male attention complex.

A lot of girls even a little shorter than us are after guys in the 6' range. Luckily I've a permanent boy face so that helps.

Sure

Yes, as stupid as it sounds they do
I've heard plenty of girls talk about that
Apparently that's one of the reason why women are smaller than us, they do everything they can to not be too tall

ok cool whats your tag?

For the most part. You'll never date a girl who's less than 3" shorter than you
A friend of mine is 5'6", smart, fairly good looking and well built
He has never had a girlfriend that wasn't tiny
I know you pedophiles will be all "What's the problem"
Well you're all virgins so you're the problem

xXxCOD4lyfexXx

no like seriously :-)

Niggerkiller1488

majority of girls straight up do not give a shit, don't obsess about your/her looks and just try and date people you actually like.

personally im 5'6, my girlfriend is 5'8 and we've been together about a year and a half

The quest continues

They definitely care. Women like a man who can protect them, if you can't, they won't feel safe around you and will inevitably gravitate towards a man who can.

>personally im 5'6, my girlfriend is 5'8 and we've been together about a year and a half

she's been cheating on you with daquan for a year and a half tho

I'm 5'11"(barefoot) Korean American
So I'm fairly tall for Asian standards
I used to work in an area where a lot of SEA people started moving into and I'd say a good 95% of the males were 5'6" or shorter
A lot of the girls there never seen a tall Asian before and I swear my height attracted them to me like a fly is attracted to a fresh laid cow patty

Are you retarded? What about high heels? Durrrrrr

I'm 45 years old, 5'6" and have dated and fucked dozens of chicks taller than me, and my two ex-wives are both taller than me. In heels, they fucking towered over me.

You sound just like my mate Oliver.
I agree with what you're saying though.

>fresh laid cow patty

aka korean food

desperate virgin

>she has every reason to lie to you
you are not making any sense beside she is very sincere and what she said was very consistent she said that women prefer men who are taller, and that many feel embarrassed to date lower men.

Why is OP responding to himself

... come on man ... dont be like this

6'4 filipino checking in. Get tall cucks.

I mean. I'm fucking 30 and I feel too old to be on here
But damn. 45?

check em

>686199181
if you're from US you're okay since the average male is the size of leo messi

I'm guessing the mean age of Sup Forums these days is about 15. Y'all a bunch of weirdos for wanting to diddle the kiddies on here

Yes they do

Im 28..we are not thaaat old

being a 5'6" - 5'9" manlet isnt that big of a deal, you're taller than most girls

try me being 5'3", my 12 year old cousin is already 5'6" :^)

someone give me reason to live

depends how tall the chick is. people usually find their equals pretty attractive

guys i'm 5'7' 125 and 33 years old

how bad is it?

It's habitus, something you see in many cultures throughout history
Women eat less, they eat after the men, men must eat meat because they need to be strong, men need to exercise
Women mustn't look too tough to attract men, they need to look fragile, even destroy their bodies like the feet shit in China
It's very complex but there's a pattern of social practices that contribute to the fact that women are smaller than us

Dude I'm 6' and all my girlfriends were 5'5 or less

For every inch shorter than 6' you need to make and additional $10K annually over the average salary.

I mean like I'm only 5''1 so. Girls are generally shorter so it doesn't matter much.

I've only been on here for a couple of days, because one of my students told me about it. I'm procrastinating from grading papers, but after tomorrow I'll probably never come here again. But thanks for the concern.

Is 5'11 banned?

Are you married or anything like that

what do you teach?

manlet cutoff is 6'3" buddy.

I believe it. One of those hookup sites (tinder or okcupid) did a survey, and 80% of the women wouldn't consider being with a man under 6 feet tall. Not exactly a scientific survey, but agrees with your information.

>mfw 5'8" fags falling for the manlet meme
meanwhile im 5'4", the meme actually applies to me

You wrote 7'4 wrong

>fresh laid cow patty
so you're the piece of shit in this scenario

I disagree
I think 5'10" is the cut off where your height(or lack thereof) starts becoming a negative.
Most girls are around 5'5"-5'7, so even in 3" heels, they wouldn't be taller than their boyfriend if he were 5'10"(which his shoes would add another inch)

You wrote marfan syndrome wrong

If you are from the south, your cousin will still fuck you.

I'm a legit 5'3" manlet and balding. I've been with a number of women who didn't care. Personality is everything. Just be confident and fun and you're fine.

i'm actually 5'11'' myself lel. been called short a lot, and probably half the women that reject me mention my height being a problem, but it's not indicative of being doomed to lonliness like being 5'5'' would be. the friend i mentioned was 5'8'' or so, if it matters
wouldn't be surprised at all. at least half of the women on tinder have either "must be 6'+" or "must be 8''+" in their bio

>spotted the 6'1" manlet

seriously bro why live? 6'6" master race here

You wrote I'm a jealous manlet wrong

Double james bondsāˆš

You in the U.S.? I'm 5'3"... it's always a dealbreaker for the girl, even if I try to play it off or act like it doesn't bother me

Drugging and raping them doesn't count user

>manlet pretending to know anything

shut the fuck up, idiot

6' actually

I really don't want to be any taller,I'm taller than 95% of the girls on my college already ,and being 6'6 would just make me look really fucking awkward

Yeah. 5'3" would be a dealbreaker with probably 99% of girls who would be interested if you were of average height

And the super tall brienne stewarts of the world are...great at basketball

Yes, US. Grew up in the NW and now live in the SE. Never a problem in either place, though NW was more difficult to get into the roll of things.

lolk
>being this mad

Attention short faggots. Tom Cruise, Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe are all fucking midgets. All of them can get pussy on command, or dick if you're Tom Cruise. Point being it's possible, just get famous or rich or be good looking.

are you saying you don't already look awkward? I mean, half the girls I fuck are within an inch or two of you.

volley ball players bro Xx

>5'3"
LMFAO

Stop fucking traps and calling them girls

That simple

>short guys have to get massively famous to have a normal tall man's life

>being this manlet

top kek

why are you spreading lies, manlet?

I have a really tall friend who is a fucking weirdo but he keeps on attracting and fucking girls
The fact that he looks like a sausage doesn't bother them at all

kek I have fucked a couple hot traps fam, but no most girls are about that height. are you a manlet too?

>rich good looking famous guy who is a dwarf can get the puss that means that any other manlet can also get it

Are you that dumb

MW here... need to get out of here.

I know, I know. Being mexican had something to do with it.

Oh yeah

every girl I've ever asked said she would never date a guy that is shorter than her.

>lies
i've told nothing but the truth. your inability to see that is fuckin laughable

I would kill myself if I was under 5'5 tbh. Luckily I'm 5'7 and have had no problems with my height.

molecular biology

Depends on the grill mah dude. I've hooked up with various girls who were 5'10+ and I come in at a whopping hobbit-like 5'7. And there's some shorter girls who were 5'4-5'5 that just wouldn't because muh 6'5 master race only. Just go out there Sup Forumsrother.

Pretty much this.

I wouldn't want to be a manlet as odds are against you on many things in life.. but a lot of girls out there don't give a shit.

If you're a manlet AND have a tiny dick though.. consider going full homo.

your lack of height is greatly disturbing, you lack rational thought

much like a vegan kek, just stay salty fam