Hey Sup Forums, what's the best way to lose weight for someone who can't really afford going to the gym at the moment...

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best way to lose weight for someone who can't really afford going to the gym at the moment? And should I make my own diet too?

set yourself on fire
it really burns those calories

Calisthenics

Calories in calories out. You do not need a gym to lose weight.

Read the sticky.

based on the pic you could become a movie star and have the cash to pay trainers to get you fit, or stop being a lazy fuck asking Sup Forums how to lose weight, do some sit ups and push ups and jog.

>686200000
semi-get

chop off your legs

summer fags are here

Sounds like something a summer fag would say....

This. I just lost 60+ lbs. and I am a total sloth.
>You can't outrun a lousy diet.

High protein diet. Depends what you can afford. Eggs are always cheap. Literally ditch every kind of sweet, fast food, soft drink, and similar. Have your high protein meal, then do whatever you want. Just don't eat anymore for the day. As long as your high protein meal was worth around 2k calories, you should be good. Also drink a lot of water. You can totally ignore doing any kind of exercise, as well. It's completely optional. You should see results already within a week. Then it all depends on how much you can resist not eating tasty shit.

GO ON AN ENSURE DIET FOR 2 WEEKS. DRINK 3 BOTTLES A DAY AND HAVE ONE LIGHT SNACK. YOU'LL LOSE LIKE 10 POUNDS

IVE DONE IT

Eat clean food, drink plenty of water, and do some sort of cardio daily. You don't need any secret program. Even if you don't eat the best, still eat with moderation. Don't eat if you aren't hungry, don't over eat, don't eat too late at night. It really comes down to discipline and moderation. Also getting your fat ass in motion. A body in motion tends to stay in motion.

This. Stick to 1500 cal a day, you'll see results In a month

Track everything you eat and reduce your calorie intake below your TDEE.

You can get plenty of exercise without a gym membership. Go running, biking, do bodyweight workouts, whatever.

>Stick to 1500 cal a day, you'll see results In a month

Sure. The result will be "I was starving constantly so I gave up on that diet 3 weeks ago" but that is, technically, a result.

>I think chubby Chris Pratt was cuter than buff Chris Pratt.

I'll tell you how I lost my weight OP.

>Be me
>I work on a watermelon farm
>Those juicy mother fuckers
>...It has not been a good season for us
>I approach my 10/10 cougar boss
>She looks at me with a long hard stare
>That bitch is now growling at me
>Looks like I am feeding her tonight
>I approach slowly
>I must be seductive
>Stroking her legs up and down, I hear the most awesome purr
>I sniff her face, she smell amazing
>She sniffs my face too, licks my lips
>gettinglaidsoon.raw
>she bites my ears
>and my head
>mfw my boss is actually a cougar
>mfw my stomach entrails get shared to every other cougar in the area
>I still lost weight though

this

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

Its gonna be 90% diet, and 10% working out.

Going to the gym is important, but if you are starting from scratch then running and bodyweight exercises will really help in the short term until you can start to get serious

fag

If you want the result bad enough you will have it. This applies anywhere. I'll bet you're a disgusting fatass, aren't you?

Try Keto. I've lost 20lbs in less than three months, eating all the bacon, steak, and cheese I want.

Eat less, move more. Simple.

well put!

you can lose 10 lbs in 3 days if you just drink water and eat nothing

>I'll bet you're a disgusting fatass, aren't you?

Yes, but nowhere near as fat as I used to be. And I didn't lose 80 pounds by eating 1500 calories a day. When I tried that in the past I gave up after a few weeks at most because I couldn't handle starving constantly. This time I took the slow and steady route, and though I'm not losing weight all that quickly, I've lost more than I ever have before and kept it off for going on 3 years now.

For some people 1500 calories a day is doable. But for most, it's a recipe for failure.

and 30 lbs in 9 days on the same diet.

eat foods that are high in satiety (how full they make you feel), and avoid junk other than on special occasions. the reason vegetarians/vegans tend to be so much lighter than regular folks is because veggies have a very low caloric density, and the majority of people can't stand to eat enough fruit to go much above their TDEE.
>lots of veggies, specifically lettuce, celery, potatoes, etc
>eat some fruit with every meal. roughly the equivalent to an apple or two in mass
>stick to the leaner meats. white meat chicken, lean cuts of beef, etc and avoid pork, fatty cuts of steak, and other shit like bacon

yep

if you cut off your arms and legs that's probably like 25 lbs of dead weight.

Wanna hear a Joke? My Brother is 12 And 210lb

That picture makes my eyes hurt.

1500 cal is easy peasy.
I was on 1000-1200 cal a day last summer, lol

if you don't weigh over 100 kg, 1500 cal is a breeze

push ups, sit ups, and run a few miles every day.
your diet is also a huge factor

Working out is helpful and builds a routine of activity if you normally are very sedentary. But eating less calories than you burn will cause you to lose weight. if you want to be fit though you need to exercise.

You'd be surprised you can still eat good food and stay at or under 1500 cal. Just gotta keep yourself occupied with things other than eating. Eating out of boredom is an easy way to fuck up a diet

It's easy if you're in okay shape to begin with.

I can get by on 1500 calories just fine now on rest days when I'm not very active.

When I was first starting out and used to eating 2500 - 3000 calories per day, there's no way I could have stayed on 1500 calories per day for more than a few days.

Most people are going to be the same way. Sure, there will be some who can go from 3000 calories to day to 1500 and be just fine. But most people can't. Most people are going to be a lot more successful long term if they do it gradually, rather than trying to crash diet.

>This

Watching my portions has always helped me when I wanted to lose weight.

If you WANT to go to a gym, but can't afford one.. Go on youtube. lol. Seriously. If you have access to a playground or something, that's basically like having a free gym if you want. ( Try not to end up on the news as a chomo though ).

Can confirm. Been vegan for only a few months, and I'm lighter than I was in HS @ 5'10" 170 lbs. I don't do shit for working out other than sporadic calisthenics.