We were robbed

We were robbed

I gave this sport a chance amd I saw the refs literally hand the game to Belgium

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
ewanmackenna.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/the-teflon-john/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH

fuck the ref we were better

>We

kys

>we

What part of New England or Georgia are you from?

The fuck?
You deserved a red card for what you did to Carrasco, fucking biais against us

What about the head high challenge by vertonghen on Long in your box? Should have been a peno leading up to the first goal.

Fucking joke. Clear pen. We should be 1-0 up

Is this from the new Tekken game?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHJHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHHAAAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God hates potatoes niggers

How is that not two red cards and era penal?

Wow , no fucking red cards?

Fuck the euros, rigged shit

And you think he loves waffle niggers?

Jihad will destory your country

Need to edit your map, m8. The northern Irish are doing swell

HERITAGE

remove potato

BTFO

>much heritage

this

Tbilisi

Also needs to be noted that the waffles got their first goal off the counter after the ref waived this off

Great grandfather was Irish but

hahahahahahahahahahaha

GSTQ

top kek. Get shit on, you inbred irish cunts.

Irish sissies can't handle the Belgian kung-fu

Cucked country is cucked. Suck on that african dick that isnt yours

Because there was no contact with the head. It's an indirect free kick and a yellow card at best

>muh heritage
GTFO Pajeet

this is OP
>youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

We wont stand to be mocked

park-le-bus ireland got BTFO

>THE REPUBLIC OF KEKLAND

>0 (zero) shot on target

>0 (zero)

ignore him ameribro
All this shitposting will be forgotten when Lelgium get KO'd and France's luck finally runs out

Penalty
1-0
park bus
win

This result is invalid.

hahahaha kick the shit out of that fenian cunt

I'm an Irish citizen! I have a passport! You fuckers can't say muh heritage to me anymore

SAVE US IVORY COAST

One things for sure, id much rather visit modern day Dublin

You may have the passport but you'll never get the craic lad

sorry buddy, if you were born und raised in the US you're not irish

>tfw thanks to muh heritage i can root for italy, germany AND ireland as well as the greatest country in the world, the United State of America.

>0 (zero)

but blacks and muslims born and raised in Europe aren't European.

kek

But you ought to feel right at home in Brussels.

Nope , if your ginger your irish

So who do I support now?

is ireland suffering from the growth of premier league. before englands league got huge ireland used to be able to field majority of their players in a half decent league now theres no place for them in premiership they are stuck playing lower divisions thereby limiting their growth

that's also true

It's not Ireland's fault that Carrasco is made of glass

Any team with a black majority.

It's pretty evident that the BBC gene is the best gene.

Us if sweden get fucked and we do OK, then Italy of course
unless Italians turn on us in the next match, then go for the poles

Me too, bro. Literally GOAT genetics

Northern Ireland?

>Indirect free kick
>For a foul in the box

u wot m8

Wrong , i can have AR15 in Ireland. The weapon of choice by the IRA

Support the unoccupied 6 counties lad

the rest of the british isles

Shove a baguette up your dick

I'll literally move back to the Old Country if Trump wins

unintentional dangerous play in the box is an indirect free kick

if youre ginger youre repulsive. its looked down upon even in ireland

Just leave now, you liberal cuck

A foul in the box is a penalty

Wales

>he's mad because 6 counties are doing better than 26

The ref helping them is clear evidence. Fucking turkroaches: get them out of UEFA.

No complaints about the last 2 goals, but if 1 red card and penalty given for foul on Long it could have been very different.

lel rude. you dont like based northern ireland?

also trips

>if you don't want Donald Trump to be president you're a liberal cuck

do northern irish who are still loyal to southern ireland root for northern ireland or southern ireland in sports?

inb4 both

He's a durka durka, so he'd do anything for a muslim country to win over a non-muslim country.

learn the rules

You can still even come second, don't just give up you mongrel.

this is literally true

Protestantism is a false bastard religion. Do not listen to the Anglo Protestant lies

for the republic

Even if he didn't give a penalty he should have stopped the game because of a possible head injury. Terrible refereeing

i want them to get trump. but because he will totally fuck their country worse than george w bush did. everyone outside of usa should want trump so we can laugh at them when they legalize personal nukes and their working class become sudan tier

Southern Ireland mostly. Northern Ireland has loads of problems with our players fucking off to play for them.

>still got more points than them tho

>he doesnt know anything about trump

Good cinco

Afaik he has no strong position on guns, and how would he (how COULD he) destroy their working class any more than the TPP supporter Clinton would?

Obama and his refigees fucked this place worse than any other president

Ahh yes. Hillary will certainly be the saviour of the United States.

I'm laughing at your flag but it's true.

Billy, why are you so angry? Are you just in the middle of your teenage angsty sectarian phase?

Sort of.

Many of those that travelled are bandwagoners. Many of those will follow English PL teams, not the local ones.
The administration of the local leagues is abysmal and the malaise goes all the way to the top: John Delaney is a chinless incompetent cunt dealing with a mass organisation of territorial autists - ewanmackenna.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/the-teflon-john/

I couldn't watch the game, what refball had Ireland to endure?

I support both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Unlucky to Republic of Ireland. I fear Northern Ireland will get the same treatment from Germany,

'Luck' of the Irish, no?

2 reds and 2 penalties

The US doesn't need a savior. Hillary represents stability and sameness. Shes also much more conservative on social issues than shes letting on. No way she lets refugees in like the euros are doing.

>W was worse than obongo

>implying Northern Ireland wont get a cheeky win against Germany and make a top notch tune about it

Bet you fucking vote SDLP too, you tosser.

this