Quints decides my new WiFi name

Quints decides my new WiFi name.

Get rolling you absolute fucking faggots.

Nobody is going to get quints you fucking moron.

Turn on your mobile data.

Roll with some skill.

How much of a special little butterfly do you think you are faggot? Demanding quints to decide his wife name. Get the fuck out of here

What a shit tier attempt at a roll. You must be new here.

ConnectForCP6969

>roll with some skill
how?

your thread will 404 before then.
Trips maybe quads.

NigNet

quints and the name will be I Buck Foys

NIGGER_KILLER

I'm sorry. But i've been here for longer than ALL of you. I'm one of the few remaining pure blood old fags. I as good as run this joint now. So any negative feedback, leave it in my field of fucks. But I warn you, it's a barren place, and you won't find many there.

You are not special. Kill yourself right now.

name it I_Rape_Children

>2007
It's like bragging who has the worst case of aids, sure you can brag but who really wants aids?
Unless you're m00tykins kindly kys

Your opinion is beyond worthless, newfag.

Roll

Mega_lyncher, rolling

NormieNet

And so is everyone's on this website. Tell me one time that you have ever been persuaded by someone's thoughts on Sup Forums.

>quints
Nigger no one cares

>Quints

fuck off you preteen piece of shit.

TouchMyDonger

Says the guy who cared enough to enter my thread and post. You care, whether you like it or not. You have no choice in the matter.

I see someone is angry. I like that. It satisfies me to see newfriends angry. 9gag will be more to your tastes, newfriend.

Fucking cringe right here.

>Makes thread asking for quints
Also rolling

I like your lack of having anything of substance to retaliate with. So you fall back on one of the 4 insults you've picked up in your short time here. You're like a monkey stuck on a boat at sea, lost and confused and scared. A pathetic excuse for a person. It would be for your own good if you were to fall overboard. It would be a favor to your family, to the entire world.

Give it some thought, newfriend.

Fucking kids these days.

ITouchYoungGirls

you are hated even on Sup Forums. you could as well give up on life.