she is a jihadist

McCree, Pharah, and Widow are what make me angriest

you should cry like every other scrub who said this

Both very true

EZ Step Manual to Beat Baston: Pt 1/1: Use Hanzo

or genji

git gud

Nah Pharah is garbage compared to other attackers

Genji deflection (deflect close enough to him. If he shoots you, he dies, if not, then you throw your shit and slash and he dies).
Widow/Hanzo snipe
Pharah rockets (peek fire, fly high enough behind a barrier to spam him, etc)
Reaper/Tracer flanks

Bastion is annoying as fuck, but only if you and/or your team doesn't bother dealing with him. When I see a bastion, I genji, and that's enough to nullify their bastion.

Can we all agree that this game is cancer?
Do you not remember blizzard destroying your years of hard work by devaluing your money stacks into nothingness? Not to mention destroying the game.

Viacom owns them now. Enjoy buying literal feces.

Ok who the fuck are you?

I have no issue taking her out with D.Va Pharah Ult. Hahahahahaahh where? rocket boost away was that supposed to hit me?

Bastion... Genji reflect bai bai Bastion

Pharah and mei are some of the faggiest characters ever man, every other hero I don't really mind but those 2 really fucking make my balls recede

rate my most used: Hanzo, Genji, Dva, Zenyatta, Widowmaker, Soldier 76, McCree

She's extremely vulnerable when airborne due to lack of quick movements, sitting duck for sniper on opposing team. Plus rate of fire is slow af. Seems everything balances out. Why is she a bitch character again?

watch out he's a keyboard warrior you don't know what he's got hidden in his neck beard

how long til you faggots get bored of this obvious blend of cod, tf2, dirty bomb, and tekken. gay as fuck imho. sorry.

A guy who worked his ass off for 8 years on WoW and was wrecked into a .01 cent per hour played account value. 1200 Days, account worth $12 after working for $208,000 worth of minimum wage.
Thanks for selling your own currency blizz. You really fucking got me m8. Never buying from them again.
$1850-1900 spent to play too.

>I wasted my money and life on a videogame
>DAMN YOU DEVELOPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

apparently you have a shit opinion

Shit game lmao. You either have a rat brain or you're underage

It was worth real money, not to mention selling gold that drops off monsters in your game is fucking cancer.
Going from richest players on a server to poorest in one update is not fun. Everyone with $20 can win at wow.

spending this much

If you think its 'work' you shouldnt be doing it.

Its a fucking game. Play it and enjoy or don't.

But if you don't, you need to step out in the real world and level yourself up for a while.

I spent more on weed after cataclysm dropped than I actually spent to play total because it was hard to tolerate. $5k Lost, some regrets, maybe they'll get vanilla servers right. If they give me another chance at playing something that isn't pay to win, I will take it. Maybe.

Except that her flying makes her an insanely easy target to pick off as S76, McCree, Roadhog, Zenyatta. You're bad OP.

>Be Bastion
>See Genji
>Shoot at him
>He reflects
>Shot shooting as he stands there like a ninja
>He can't reflect anymore
>I shoot him
>He dies
Pretty much how I deal with every Genji, it works every time.

It's impossible to enjoy working for 15 hours to get 20k and then having someone come in and buy it from blizzard for $15.
I fucking loved that game but this shit was a bad fucking move.

Explain how blizz loses 6 million paying customers after token release but I'm the only one that got butthurt?
They fucked everyone who loved the game and worked hard for their gold.

Lol, you're just mad that Pharah is bae and you just suck at the game. Go back to battlefront or some shit

does someone know where i get a cheap key? on cdkeys dot com it is 48€.
is it somewhere cheaper?

Coincidence.

Sub numbers have been trending down for three expacs.

You're assuming correlation = causation.

You're also being a little bitch, as your account wasn't actually worth anything. The glory days of selling maxed accounts ended long before Cataclysm. It was never a job, and you were never going to get rich selling your account when you got bored of the game.

ok

Torbjorn fucks Pharah up pretty damn hard.

haha you deserve it bruh

This. Don't act like your time is an investment if you don't know when to pull out.

>blizzard fucks paying customers
>not just once
>people defend their right to fuck over every player in the game
>this is all my fault

Fuck dude go online and try to find the 80 people on your server and ask them why they think everyone in their right mind left.
Many things in games are worth money. You're really generalizing to say that it's OK for companies to suddenly devalue in game items that people put their hearts into obtaining.

What if your $1200 Cs:go knife was suddenly made into a free-on-signup item?
We'd be listening to you cry for weeks.