a very bad case of athletes foot

which is fungus

you need to shower more often and keep your shit dry

athlete's foot

athlete's foot? could be just a minor infection

i have the exact same shit had it since spring break 3 years ago no problems

es semen seco

it may be a mycosis
looks like maceration inbetween your toes, it's a good spot for mycosis to develop

you have foot aids

Athletes foot, you dirty cunt.

If your feet stay wet or sweat alot this is gonna happen. I wear work boots to work I buy a new pair ever 6 months. Sometimes i work in wet conditions. get some spray from pharmacy for athletes foot. be prepared that is gonna burn

i had it aswell like 1 month ago my friend nothing to worry about, just shower more often and dont wear socks try to air it out as much as possible :)
also get some salve eczema salve which if it doesnt get reduced within 2 weeks go look it up

mine wasnt that bad tho but still

super foot aids

Y'SEE IN ORDER TO FIX THAT, YOU GOTTA GET TOUGH ACTIN' TINACTIN

Most likely athlete's foot, wash your feet more regularly - keep it clean and dry, but still hydrated enough to ease irritation
If it's a recurring problem, do some research and find treatment that suits you

just get some AF cream or spray and it goes right away. I always keep some in my travel bag because I get it like every fucking time I use a shower that is not my own.

Dont cure that shit. Just keep it in check. The relief you get when itching athletes foot is almost as good as sex.

You should wash your feet with warm water and soap, apply rubbing alcohol, then neospoin and a bandaid. Toss your shoes, get new ones, start washing your socks and changing them more frequently.

how is the smell
take all the crusty pieces and do something with it

heard it tastes good af

its called "the stinky death" its toe cancer.

Weirdest vagina ever

Toe jam football

that's called a toe

it's completely normal, you're fine man

Stop having anal sex with dogs.

Athlete's Foot. You need to apply some lotion on there.

fucking shower more often you dirty jew