ITT we ask each other questions about each other's countries of origin. I'll start

ITT we ask each other questions about each other's countries of origin. I'll start.

>from USA
"Is it true people in the UK don't have garbage disposals in their sinks and use bidets every time they poop?"

poop

UK guy here. Our sewer systems are not that great which is why we throw everything in the trash instead of letting it through the disposal. As for the bidets that's mostly a southern thing

poop is an american invention, in the UK they have this sort of light-brown combination waste that they spray out their dick

usafag, is it true that Scotland is shit?

That shit is fucking gross dude stop.

1) I haven't seen a garbage disposal next to my sink, we just have a regular bin. But I have seen a food waste drain before next to a sink

If you're talking about the former, yes - if you're talking about the latter, no.

2) the fuck is that?

Source: from the United Kingdom

yes.

how shit is it? on a scale of 1 to complete and utter shithole that would put flint michigan to shame

Food is bad for plumbing. Garbage disposal units or garburators is an invention for the lazy. It's only purpose is reduced handling of wasted food in the home. Of course it is only in america.

>Clean asses are gross, just smear it around your crack like the rest of us

Fuck off pleb.

I've never been to flint. in flint, how likely are you to get punched in the face and catch herpes from a slurred diabetic with no teeth?

There are no rioting africans so it is ranked well above most places in the states.

Most of the negative feedback comes from scottish millenials who are opposed to everything scottish. Scotland has always had a superiority complex so now that means its cool to hate scotland.

USA here with a question for the uk. Are chavs a problem there? What the fuck is their deal anyway?

its a nigger haven like detroit if that tells you anything. but the getting smacked in The face an catching herpes thing? probably highly likely

Do any of you (or someone you know) actually believe that Canadians live in winter all year round and see polar bears on the daily?

>Pro-Tip: We don't

Low IQ people that like to waste their lives and enjoy imposing on other people. Immigrants are more likely to adopt the chav lifestyle than keep their own.

food...waste drain?

a bidet is like...a water spout for your situation.. it sprays water on your bootyhole when you sit on it.

>how likely are you to get punched in the face and catch herpes from a slurred diabetic with no teeth

Prerequisite for entrance.

I do. Lots of people do. Canada is a big damned place. Sure most people live within 2 hours of the US border but there are plenty of people that live with permafrost and arctic wildlife.

Sit down son, and do some reading about your country.

No one wants to smell your shit paper laying in the garbage dude. Nasty as fuck, I was thinking about putting this in a people you instantly hate thread today.

>food...waste drain?
Its a drain with a larger radius so food can move through it and it is made of a material that is more resistant to the decay caused by acidic and rotting food.

I believe the thing about winter but I feel like that's the extent of the differences between Canadian lifestyle and Yankee American lifestyle.

You guys still have the same shops and shit. Its just cold there. And you put your milk in bags which is FUCKING BIZARRE.

>shit paper laying in the garbage dude
What does that have to do with a bidet? Are you one of those uncultured Indians that shit in the street and worship clean toilets?

w-why do you have bagged milk? whats the fucking point of it.

So it's not IN your sink but...a separate sink to the side of your sink? And you still have a disposal too? Isn't that kind of redundant? Like what are some examples of the uses of each individual thing?

I fucking wish we all had milk bags, just some tourist places do.

And where I live right now it's been 30+ Celcius (86 fahrenheit) so as long as you live in the bottom half or even some top places it won't be hypothermia central.

We don't have the same shops. Especially fast food. We have like the 8 big ones but in America holy fuck fast food seems like a religion. So many unnecessary chains and it's so regional. Like competing sports clubs.

Nothing. user stated that his paper etc goes in the garbage because bad sewage systems.

---

That's why I stay up here, safe and cozy Canada.

I went to amerifat once and the first mall I walked into it was like frogger with fatties in mobility scooters.

You have to realize the bagged milk is pure trolling. Go to any fridge in Canada and you'll find it in jugs 99.7% of the time. The bagged milk is in the tourist areas to, again, troll Americans (and by that I mean troll Mexicans since that's where most Americans were born these days).

from uk

>don't have garbage disposals in sinks
I think that's generally true

>use bidets

Nope, muzzies do that

Canada here. Is it true that the British freeze their eggs? I've had ten different britbongs make reference to this, and it appears to be a thing.

Dude did you notice they literally have highway signs listing which fast food you can find at each exit? Jesus christ I'm not even kidding.

U use the garbage disposal of there I'd stuff still on ur plate after you scrape good in the garbage.

It really isn't. It saves millions on packaging because the average Canadian family uses 4Liters in a week while Americans use ~2L cartons. The Bags sold in stores have 3 smaller bags inside that make up 4L of milk.

2L cartons are still available but purchased less.

All milk is also sold at a loss at every store that carries it because even though our consumption is high and consistent, consumers stop paying at more than $1/L but the price keeps increasing because cost of production keeps increasing.

Efficient packaging was always going to be a priority here.

no it's the best in the uk

England
>high housing prices
>low income, unless you live in london
>London has extremely high housing prices, which cancels out your high income

Scotland
>low housing price
>high gdp per capita
>high income
>most things are socialized

from UK.

yes, that's true, but only in certain areas. we do it here in shropshire and I know there are a lot of northerners who do it

it's a nice cool treat in the summer after mowing the lawn

'Murcan here. What is it really like in middle eastern countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Are people in real fear of ISIS or is it little villages in the middle of no where that they prey on?

no fuck america pig, stay out of our countriees

turkey here. niggas bombing themselves once in a while but we don't really give a fuck.

A food waste drain is an alternative to a garburator. They would never be used together. Many sinks are double sinks even in America, one piece of formed metal that is two or more basins.

They are rare because their only use is to help mishandle waste.

From Argentina
Do white people actuaoly exist, or is it just a mith?

But where? Do bombings happen in major cities?

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

From UK here. No we don't! This is American propaganda to make us look weird. We do NOT freeze our eggs. Fuck off, you americunts.

>Nothing. user stated that his paper etc goes in the garbage because bad sewage systems.

Read it again. No one ever said that. He was talking about food disposal into the sewer system.

Canadacuck here. You probably see Iraqis in your everyday life you just don't assume they're Iraqi. I was at park and dude was like "I'm from Iraq." And I freaked out cu, obviously I thought he was going to blow the park up. But he was pretty normal he talked about Isis like you talk about Republicans. He did brag about having 3 girlfriends though and was like totally serious about it.

'Murcan, questions for American blacks. How do you feel about the police and black lives matter movement? How have you been affected by racism

Iz dat zum FRIED CHIGGIN??

Yeah nothing cools me off like a cold fucking egg. Fuck off no one does this.

My bad. Throwing shitted on tp in the trash is gross still right?

As an American I can confirm this is true

yes. it's happened in Istanbul, the most populated city here and Ankara, the capital city. two of the most major. but turkey's not that middle east, so it's probably worse down south.

Yes, that is for savages.

leaving poop exposed to air is conducive to smells, so yes

The police aren't so much racist as they are generally unhelpful, and violent. They're mostly a bunch of former jocks who couldn't make it in the military, and are on a power trip. They found a way to make a career out of bullying people.

I've seen them be dicks to white people too. Depends on how they dress/their class.

The most important thing to remember is to not call them, because they're not there to help. They always make things worse.

Irish-fag here
Over here if anything ever kicked off I'd be happy knowing that 99.9% of the time its fists only
But If I was in America I'd be shitting it thinking someone could so easily whip out a gun and end my life with a pull of one finger, is that a common fear over there when things get heated?

We have this in Canada too. It is more than fast food signs, it is for whatever vendor is willing to pay for the advertisement. It offsets the tax costs for road upkeep.

It's just an endless hell of fat, diabetes and corporate symbols mounted on 300 foot poles. It truly is fucking bizarre and gross. Americans are so fucking farmed it's not funny

I'm from Yorkshire and we do this. It's a World War II tradition in much of the country. I have family in Newcastle that does this as well.

>smells
Your concern with this is the smell? What are you, retarded? People die from being exposed to human feces because of its natural bacterial content and because it is an amazing way to spread pathogens.

Get educated you sheltered cunt.

Scottishfag here, we have frozen eggs too. Only in the summer though.

personally i think it's naf but a lot of people do it bruv...

Yeah, just the smells.
Protip: poop is not even close to being the only thing able to harbor pathogenic bacteria. I think 'pathogenic bacteria' is what you were trying to talk about. And nevermind the fact that POOP COMES FROM INSIDE OF YOUR BODY. Just that when it's in there I CANT SMELL IT.

Not typically unless you are in a big city like LA or a similar city with gang problems it's not really a constant worry but it's in the back of your mind

fuck off troll.

Does it tempt you into carrying yourself?
For protection

No.
Stop watching the news.
There is no gun problem in the US.
There's a minority problem.

I live in NYC and I guess I've never been around the really big crime areas but I've never met anyone who carried a gun besides the police, who obviously werent pointing it at me. I've never been threatened or in contact with a gun. Is it hard to get a gun in Ireland?

Search Results
path·o·gen
ˈpaTHəjən,ˈpaTHəˌjen/
nounMedicine
noun: pathogen; plural noun: pathogens

a bacterium, virus, or other microorganism that can cause disease.

Christ you are stupid.

>Stop watching news
>Quotes FOX

fuckin lol

Never said it was a problem, I support it, just saying it would make me a paranoid reck
Yeah, everytime I think about getting on the process turns me off, If I remember right you need like two or three farmers written letters stating that they give you permission to hunt on their land, and if you can't get that you can join a gun club instead but they'll hold onto your weapon

Canadian here.

Is Brazil as fucked up with crime as Sup Forums makes it out to be? My girlfriend is Brazilian and we want to travel there for Christmas to see her family.

Yeah it's nice to have something just in case you are in the wrong place at the wrong time but that of course is controversial

>Go to Brazil

Are you rich enough to hire armed security? If not stay the fuck away from that shit hole.

Kekkopotamus

Is it true Americans hate helping others so much that they rather pay tons of money for insurance and healthcare, instead of just using tax money, just so that no one else will get it for free, even though themselves would get it for free as well?

lol no one in the us puts toilet paper in the trash you shit, we flush that in the toilet too why the fuck would anyone let tp fester like that

We used to have milk in bags, which was fucking awesome. We had a milk bag holder, too (reusable container in which the bag would sit so we could pour it & keep it upright). But decades ago they switched us to cartons, then to plastic jugs. Just not the same anymore, Sup Forumsros. Kinda like Sup Forums

Colombiafag

Man, seriously? Would it help that I'm not white?

Topkek

Well fuck, if you guys aren't going to take this seriously, I'm going to forget abooot it and crawl back into my igloo

Are you serious?!
Fast foods not a thing up there?!

What kind of chains do you have then? Are they comparable to the stuff we have here?

>From Argentina
>Do white people actuaoly exist, or is it just a mith?
Just a mith, m8. Don't even give it a second thought. And remember, if you see any "white people" on TV or in pictures, it's all CGI or photoshop.

OHHH so bagged milk isn't even a real thing, its just a joke y'all play on us?

Ohhhhhhhh so theres more than one bag in a unit? I thought it was just one giant bag of milk and I had no idea how you guys kept it fresh in the fridge after you cut it open.

w-wait...are you fucking with me? is bagged milk really a joke on americans?

Is it true you're all drug dealing farmers?

>southern

like...southern what? Neighborhoods? Countries?

I visited Uruguay and they have bagged milk. Actually works better. Put it in a serving cup in bag and it pours with no mess. Bagged milk is god-tier.

Not all; it is actually not common. Thou, there are a los of drug dealers directly related with the violence in the country, and a lot of people that do drugs.

This is the shit I'm talking about (pun intended, deal with it).

How common are bidets in Europe? Is it just condescending French people or does every household have one and we're just disgusting ass smearing Americans?

Gr8 b8 m8. God I hope this was a troll post.
Just in case: There are loads of pathogenic bacteria that live in your body that can make you sick if it gets in the wrong place or gets ingested. Gut bacteria are just one example. 40% of the population are also nasally colonized by Staph aureus, which can make you very sick & can infect wounds.
TL;dr just because it comes from your body does not make it safe

Why is that even weird? People driving on the highways need to know which stores will be accessible by taking which exits. They do this with lodging too, in case you're on a long haul and need to find a place to crash ASAP. They include rest area info too. It's not just Americans keeping track of where we can get fat next.

Get on our level

Would you say that drug culture is more of a minority or is it kind of prominent in yalls economy?

All we hear about Colombia, Guatamala, Venezuela, etc is drugs, rape, kidnapping, hostage crises and so on. You can imagine how woefully out of touch we are.

It doesn't even seem that efficient. If I'm just looking at it, it seems like a rip off. The bag looks so small compared to the jugs we get.

thats not weird at all. We have it here in Aus even though we basically only have maccas, kfc and hungry jacks

Well I do drugs. Must teenagers get involved with marihuana, there's MD, acid and lots of cocaine. There's algo 2CB, really nice. I'd soy about 50% of people here do at least one drug, you just have to look.